FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cheeky

Cheeky

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No not what ya think, came home from work n garage door was half open. Checked and discovered one of our girls bikes was missing. Had a search round no sign, just looked out of window and bike was dumped in front of garage.

Filthy with some damage, all we can think is someone, probably a so called friend "borrowed" the bike and returned it when it got too dark.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Phew least u got it back

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

little sods!! my mini me's bike got nicked and when i went to the police was told that a lot of bikes were bein stolen to order in the run up to christmas just b careful xx

Thats our thoughts, but we do wonder who it was. Plus fact it is damaged n will have to be repaired when we get back.

"little sods!! my mini me's bike got nicked and when i went to the police was told that a lot of bikes were bein stolen to order in the run up to christmas just b careful xx"

Only ulocked garage this morning unloaded tools off van prior to hols. Left garage closed but unlocked, in case our kids wanted bikes. must have happened when they went for dinner at my mothers.

» Add a new message to this topic