FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Normalise normal bodies

Normalise normal bodies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *idsCouple1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Tamworth

I posted a week ago about having the courage to finally post a photo of myself showing parts of my body I’ve hidden away since being here (mum tum, stretch marks etc) and the response was amazing! So many of you were positive and it helped me so much.

However, I had a few derogatory comments that stung and led me to hide the photo mentioned above.. I’ve also just been ghosted by a guy I’ve spent 5 weeks talking to and getting to know. We added each other elsewhere to chat too and I suddenly can’t message him and he’s blocked me on here. I showed him my body.. and that was the response. It hurts but he has every right to decide I’m not what he’s looking for, I will try to just rise above it.

It did get me thinking about others on here that may have had the same response and it makes me sad. The media are constantly showcasing people with ‘perfect bodies’.. full of filters, great lighting and angles and peoples perceptions of others have become so critical! It blows my mind.

My body has been through a lot. I had two children very close together, then I went through hell for years with medical issues and almost died on a procedure table. It sent me to a dark place and I didn’t look after myself.

Still.. I came out the other side and I’m in a much better place. However, even though I’m trying to make changes to myself in a positive way now, my body really took a beating and is far from the insta perfect models you see in all the media.

I’ve uploaded a photo of myself captioned ‘Normalise normal bodies’ where my mum tum, stretch marks and wobbly thighs are there for all to see.

If you’re reading this and you’re conscious of your body and of what people may think, please know that those who are worth it won’t mind! I think you are beautiful and perfect just the way you are!

Be proud of what you have and if you can, follow my lead and show everyone just how gorgeous you are!

Let’s normalise normal bodies!

- L x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

FWIW you have a lovely figure and being 'ghosted' says a lot more about him than you; you're better off without

Your absolute beautiful in ever shape and forum

You're gorgeous

A real lady born out of real life experiences.

We should just accept each other for who we are and what we represent.

I remember being a twenty year old and looking nothing like these guys you see on love island etc. i don’t look like them now either.

Sometimes it makes me conscious but you know what my life has been one mad adventure so take me for who I am

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS  over a year ago

Carlisle

Everyone is beautiful in their own way! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Anyway a shitty personality isn't attractive however perfect someone may look. xo

You are gorg!! Also don’t forget a lot of the times that with pics, they can really magnify things that in person, as a whole, most people wouldn’t care about as they see you as a person and not a 2D image!! And If they do care in person, then u are associating with the wrong people

In counter balance …

Like in my last pic, I’ve definitely sucked in my tummy and arched my back dramatically x to appear more feminine and slimmer

I don’t know what my point is, except the fact try not to focus on the imperfections as a lot of the times, the neggy shit thoughts are in our head x

And u are extremely brave to show off the parts of you that you don’t feel comfortable about!! X

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

I love your positivity and strength in sticking to your guns about what normal bodies are and can be. We are all different and all just as valid and wonderous in our various forms and there is real beauty to be found in all of us.

Your story of how your body came to be the way it is is a hard one but far from unusual sadly. What a fantastic body it is to have done the things it has done and still enable you to live the life you want to.

Enjoy your body, celebrate it and take happiness from it that its so called imperfections are little remembrances of how amazing it really is.

Also take note that there will be hoardes of people who will find your body captivating and exhilarating and would love nothing more than to share in its beauty with you.

These words are for all of us who forget to see the beauty in ourselves each day, take a look in a mirror sometime, a real good look and see the achievements your body has made and not the things that insta etc show you it should be (often photoshopped anyway) x

One of the most attractive things about a woman for me is everything you have just shared. I’m attracted to people who have lived a life, that have scars to show for it, that are incredible human beings for all that they are.

If someone is going to ghost you for this you have avoided someone that isn’t worth meeting

I think the pic is hot personally

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

What the heck do some guys expect?... Nothing wrong with your body ... we're not all gym bunnies...some of us have more important issues to be dealing with

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Love this, you look beautiful

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

It was because of your thread that I dared to post my latest photo. No filters, no nothing. It is clear that I have put on weight from my first photo to this most recent one, but I am showing people who I am right now. Like it or lump it ...

You inspired me and like me, I am sure many more people! Don’t pay attention to idiotic comments... x

After 5 weeks of getting to know, is suddenly forgotten after seeing a body in its true form.

Even if it's his choice, in my mind it's a strange one!

All the best OP X

By *idsCouple1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Tamworth

Thank you so much all of you.

Such lovely comments and they are really appreciated

You’re all gorgeous!! x

I think you look absolutely fantastic. Shove any negative comments. X

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

OP, you look amazing!

Sorry about the medical issues - it's shit, isn't it? Took my health for granted as a young 'un. Not now.

And sorry that that fuckwit decided to ghost you. If it WAS to do with seeing your body, he's a total tosser & not worth your time.

There will be plenty of lovely guys who will look at you & go "wow!"

You bloody go, girl! x

By *illingVicMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

"Thank you so much all of you.

Such lovely comments and they are really appreciated

You’re all gorgeous!! x"

Although we all have a “type” I am regularly reminded that visible aesthetic isn’t the be-all, end-all of that. Mindset has a huge amount to do with it. My go to answer for any “what’s your ideal woman” is always 90% comprised of emotional and intellectual properties, and only 10% massive bum.

The ability to be in touch with your own body, your own sexuality, in spite of any deficiencies you see in yourself? That trait is so damn rare I’d describe it as bloody priceless!

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

Sod em. Bodies are better with bumps and blemishes (that's what I tell myself anyway )

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

near Chesterfield

OP - I'd glady have a huge cuddle with you.

And squeeze your bum.

OP you look absolutely stunning!! Beautiful and sexy and womanly!!

It’s so hard to ignore hurtful comments. I’ve gone out of my way to fat shame myself so that other peoples opinions and words hurt less. Really puts me off meeting people, fear of rejection is huge!!

Your photo is gorgeous and your attempt to help others is just lovely xxx

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

I'm very self critical of my saggy boobs, saggy/apron-y tummy and entire body of stretch marks. However, like you, I've started to find some sort of cathartic feeling in sharing pics that don't omit the shit bits.

I say that you look fabulous and sexy, OP!

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

I hate my tummy so much, I cry when I catch it in the mirror. I know I should love it, it has housed 3 beautiful children, the last one only 4 months ago. But it still makes me so sad.

Ive had it before where I’ve been convinced to send a full body shot then I’m blocked. Really knocks you for six. Ive only very recently plucked the courage to post more candid type photos that shows the parts I dislike. And nothing negative has been said. I’m proud of what my body can do, not quite of how it looks

"OP you look absolutely stunning!! Beautiful and sexy and womanly!!

It’s so hard to ignore hurtful comments. I’ve gone out of my way to fat shame myself so that other peoples opinions and words hurt less. Really puts me off meeting people, fear of rejection is huge!!

Your photo is gorgeous and your attempt to help others is just lovely xxx"

Self deprication and laughing about it is better than it coming from someone else innit?

I think your pic is hot. SO there

Self deprication and laughing about it is better than it coming from someone else innit?

I think your pic is hot. SO there "

Ha, thanks!!

If I own the negative then it’s less likely to hurt/embarrass! Plus…if you have a different type then that’s ok! We can’t all look or like the same. Just cause no damage on your way out!! X

"I hate my tummy so much, I cry when I catch it in the mirror. I know I should love it, it has housed 3 beautiful children, the last one only 4 months ago. But it still makes me so sad.

Ive had it before where I’ve been convinced to send a full body shot then I’m blocked. Really knocks you for six. Ive only very recently plucked the courage to post more candid type photos that shows the parts I dislike. And nothing negative has been said. I’m proud of what my body can do, not quite of how it looks"

Your tummy is amazing! I would pay that tummy a lot of attention!

In a non creepy way that is.

By *tarflyLouWoman  over a year ago

Preston

Good for you, I love this! I think you - and the others here who have done the same - look amazing and I welcome the message!

I still need to work on myself (psychologically!) some more before I can join in with this but there’s a time when I’d have cringed rather than genuinely cheer you on due to the messages I grew up with, so the progress is there. One of the things I hate the most is when somebody compliments me on my body based on my pics on here, I feel like such a fraud.

Anyway, onwards and upwards!

I think your pic is hot. SO there

Ha, thanks!!

If I own the negative then it’s less likely to hurt/embarrass! Plus…if you have a different type then that’s ok! We can’t all look or like the same. Just cause no damage on your way out!! X"

Yeah I get that. I agree too, hurtful comments say more about the offender but still get to you.

Sorry you had to endure that!

So many of us have “imperfections” as they like to call it. I hated mine for years, still not fully confident but I’ve gone past caring.

I think if someone likes you, they like you no matter what.

You look stunning!

By *urvyBi-84Man  over a year ago

Lancs

I remember your thread and your photo. It was beautiful. I agree with the comments that the ghosting says more about the guy than it does you.

I’m feeling self-conscious at the moment too after being stood up for a meet at the weekend, and it makes things hard sometimes. We definitely need to normalise ‘normal’ bodies in the media, especially when newspapers and magazines who condemn body shaming are also some of the worst offenders. It’s OK if it’s not someone’s preference but that’s no reason for them to be an asshole about it.

I’m changing my profile pic to a full body pic. It makes me nervous but I’m going to try and be positive!

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

If I had a wish it would be that we could rid the world of the types of behaviour that lead to body dysmorphia, body phobias, body image pressures etc. and allow us all to accept us for who we are.

It is easy to get caught up in the beautiful people lie, the perils of instagram and photo filters, where we now seem to expect a level of perfection that does not exist outside of a manipulated image.

It may be cliche but real beauty is from within, and your images - both of them - should be an inspiration to everyone.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Most people fall into the average category, be it facial looks and physique and that's perfectly fine

Some will be attracted to us and others won't and that's fine too.

We're our own worst critics and often feel there's some room for improvement, somewhere and that's actually a good thing that compels us to better ourselves.

I applaud you Op for the positive attitude you're showing. People need more of that methinks

"I remember your thread and your photo. It was beautiful. I agree with the comments that the ghosting says more about the guy than it does you.

I’m feeling self-conscious at the moment too after being stood up for a meet at the weekend, and it makes things hard sometimes. We definitely need to normalise ‘normal’ bodies in the media, especially when newspapers and magazines who condemn body shaming are also some of the worst offenders. It’s OK if it’s not someone’s preference but that’s no reason for them to be an asshole about it.

I’m changing my profile pic to a full body pic. It makes me nervous but I’m going to try and be positive!"

Nice one man!!

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I absolutely hate my body right now and hate getting naked but it's the only one I have. I do need to learn how to embrace it but it's so hard x

P.s OP it says a lot more about the guy than you xx

"I absolutely hate my body right now and hate getting naked but it's the only one I have. I do need to learn how to embrace it but it's so hard x

P.s OP it says a lot more about the guy than you xx"

The irony is that if I embraced your body it would be so hard too.

It is how you view yourself though innit? Thats the hard bit.

I loved your post and you look absolutely fantastic!

The guy who ghosted you is a twat, and this would have become apparent in due course anyway.

Best of luck to you x

By *asha86Couple  over a year ago

walsall

Fair play to you! You will never be everyones cup of tea but there are certainly people out there that dont care about mom tums! and for us its never based entirely on looks You have to have the conversation to back it up too!

I get why some people dont like their mom tums but for me its part of the person im attracted to and it makes no difference to me at all if they have one or not!

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I absolutely hate my body right now and hate getting naked but it's the only one I have. I do need to learn how to embrace it but it's so hard x

The irony is that if I embraced your body it would be so hard too.

It is how you view yourself though innit? Thats the hard bit. "

Very hard x

Op there is nothing whatsoever wrong with your body... your body is your life's book and yours looks like a bloody good read xxx

Keep your chin up and ignore the haters ... they aren't worth your time xx

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

I am not sure it is helpful bandying about the word beautiful which is in essence subjective.

I have a body that some will like. That's enough for me.

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

"I posted a week ago about having the courage to finally post a photo of myself showing parts of my body I’ve hidden away since being here (mum tum, stretch marks etc) and the response was amazing! So many of you were positive and it helped me so much.

However, I had a few derogatory comments that stung and led me to hide the photo mentioned above.. I’ve also just been ghosted by a guy I’ve spent 5 weeks talking to and getting to know. We added each other elsewhere to chat too and I suddenly can’t message him and he’s blocked me on here. I showed him my body.. and that was the response. It hurts but he has every right to decide I’m not what he’s looking for, I will try to just rise above it.

It did get me thinking about others on here that may have had the same response and it makes me sad. The media are constantly showcasing people with ‘perfect bodies’.. full of filters, great lighting and angles and peoples perceptions of others have become so critical! It blows my mind.

My body has been through a lot. I had two children very close together, then I went through hell for years with medical issues and almost died on a procedure table. It sent me to a dark place and I didn’t look after myself.

Still.. I came out the other side and I’m in a much better place. However, even though I’m trying to make changes to myself in a positive way now, my body really took a beating and is far from the insta perfect models you see in all the media.

I’ve uploaded a photo of myself captioned ‘Normalise normal bodies’ where my mum tum, stretch marks and wobbly thighs are there for all to see.

If you’re reading this and you’re conscious of your body and of what people may think, please know that those who are worth it won’t mind! I think you are beautiful and perfect just the way you are!

Be proud of what you have and if you can, follow my lead and show everyone just how gorgeous you are!

- L x

"

I think I love you x you're amazing and bloody beautiful x I just wanna squish my fave in those boobs and tummy x her x x x

Fucksville

Wanna swap bodies??? Dan you'd have my hubby drooling..... And me tbf... Xx

By *elshkinkyMan  over a year ago

south wales

I’m not perfect for everyone but I’m perfect for someone … and that’s all that matters x

I’m with you here!

I’ve carried and birthed two babies, breastfed said two children and definitely have wobbly bits and stretch marks. I’m no model but you have to love the skin your in and That’s what I do

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

To misquote Forest Gump

Happy is as happy does.

If you can be happy with yourself it’s amazing that two things happen.

Firstly you care less what others think.

Secondly and this is the amazing thing, others will see you in a brighter light.

Win win.

Big up to all of you embracing yourselves.

Fucksville

There are so many beautiful women on this thread, I look at the profiles and think girls you must be crazy I'd die for a body like yours but that doesn't help as it all comes from how you see yourselves x

I can't quote everyone but holy hell x

Just know you're beautiful and amazing x

I'd do you all x her x

near Chesterfield

"There are so many beautiful women on this thread, I look at the profiles and think girls you must be crazy I'd die for a body like yours but that doesn't help as it all comes from how you see yourselves x

I'd do you all x her x "

Behave - you have a beautiful body. I would spend hours massaging and caressing you. Xx

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

You look gorgeous! The pic was lush!

I put a pic on showing my hips and tum after two kids the other day. I had a message that just said no thanks. I called him out and he apologised and said he was being a dick.

Just no need x

Fucksville

"There are so many beautiful women on this thread, I look at the profiles and think girls you must be crazy I'd die for a body like yours but that doesn't help as it all comes from how you see yourselves x

I'd do you all x her x

Behave - you have a beautiful body. I would spend hours massaging and caressing you. Xx"

Aw thank you

near Chesterfield

"You look gorgeous! The pic was lush!

I put a pic on showing my hips and tum after two kids the other day. I had a message that just said no thanks. I called him out and he apologised and said he was being a dick.

Just no need x "

Awww thanks.

"You look gorgeous! The pic was lush!

Just no need x "

Hmmmm, can you send me the pic so I can form my own opinion?

Lancs

I know what you mean and sometimes I feel the same about my body, especially if I’m having a shower and catch a view of myself in the mirror at the wrong angle. For what it’s worth I think you look amazing clothed and unclothed. I know that doesn’t magically fix body image issues, but hopefully it helps a little bit

I often worry about my body and the way it looks - fella is what you would call "Gym fit" and I worry that people would question why he is with me. However as the years have gone by I have realised how lucky I am to have a body that has carried me through an awful lot

Its hard In todays day and age to see what actual bodies look like because of filters etc I agree with that . I take most bodies on here with a pinch of salt

You are gorgeous by the way - I hate a sneak peak

E

Well done for posting the pic you look fantastic to us xx

As one of my tattoos says "be your own kind of beautiful" xx

I am no way fit or slim but what you see is me no editing or filters if you dont like move on if you feel you need to insult me go ahead i am thick skinned.

So all you who doubt your bodies please be proud of it and flaunt it.

By *S2004Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

I have to say you have fantastic pics. I can’t stand mine either but do get compliments sometime and then assume that people are lying.

None of us are ‘perfect’ and that’s why we are all unique

By *r-OreoMan  over a year ago

Telford Wellington

Okay how do I say this now without sounding rude.

I've been on fabs for years and as far as I'm concerned on fabs every woman is beautiful and every woman I've come across have told me that they recieve over 100s of messages and no disrespect to them, I don't think they'd recieve that kind of attention anywhere else.

Now back to my point, I don't know whether you were just feeling down and needed your spirit uplifted or whether you're just an attention seeker, but you had recent verifications from guys and it seemed they would defo wanna meet you again, and I can bet my life there's least 10 guys on your messages right now simping to you.

Yea not everyone likes stretch marks, personally I don't but that's me. Not everyone likes big women, personally I don't but again that's me. But with what i know on fabs you're defo the choice of Most of the men on here. You don't have to be everyone's choice(you cant) even model looking size 8 women aren't everyone's choice coz I can guarantee you I have friends that would choose you anyday over a lady like beyonce (I know it's crazy but they prefer curvier women) just be happy with being someone's choice.

In that note I rest my case Hope I didn't sound rude

By *ussexualMan  over a year ago

Brighton

"Let’s normalise normal bodies"

This is such a wonderful ideal. We all have unique bodies (and indeed minds), it is our uniqueness that makes the world so much more interesting. It is a shame some people, like the guy you were chatting with, cannot see past their own narrow mindedness.

Personally I love all of your pictures, indeed most of the fabbers have great pictures (except maybe the ones with 20 cock or pussy pics), that show off their wonderful unique bodies.

I quite like the idea of having a "normalise normal bodies" challenge day, where we post "normal" pictures of ourselves, with no breathing in (guilty) or hiding the bits we don't like (also guilty)

(raindow)

By *hubby CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Essex

We all have hang ups with our bodies, pictures can be very miss leading…we tend to take pics as they have been taken and don’t look for that perfect angle…it’s his loss and your gain…learn from it and grow from it…flaunt what you got, don’t hide it away

Fucksville

"Let’s normalise normal bodies

This is such a wonderful ideal. We all have unique bodies (and indeed minds), it is our uniqueness that makes the world so much more interesting. It is a shame some people, like the guy you were chatting with, cannot see past their own narrow mindedness.

Personally I love all of your pictures, indeed most of the fabbers have great pictures (except maybe the ones with 20 cock or pussy pics), that show off their wonderful unique bodies.

I quite like the idea of having a "normalise normal bodies" challenge day, where we post "normal" pictures of ourselves, with no breathing in (guilty) or hiding the bits we don't like (also guilty)

(raindow) "

Great idea x

Fucksville

I don't know whether you were just feeling down and needed your spirit uplifted or whether you're just an attention seeker

I can guarantee you I have friends that would choose you anyday over a lady like beyonce (I know it's crazy but they prefer curvier women) just be happy with being someone's choice.

I agreed with you until these 2 points then lost all respect.

Why does she have to be an attention seeker to raise a valid point?

And why is it "crazy" someone would prefer a curvy lady over bloody Beyonce????????

Fucksville

Quoting Mr oreo....

" I don't know whether you were just feeling down and needed your spirit uplifted or whether you're just an attention seeker

I can guarantee you I have friends that would choose you anyday over a lady like beyonce (I know it's crazy but they prefer curvier women) just be happy with being someone's choice.

I agreed with you until these 2 points then lost all respect.

Why does she have to be an attention seeker to raise a valid point?

And why is it "crazy" someone would prefer a curvy lady over bloody Beyonce???????? "

I know what you mean and sometimes I feel the same about my body, especially if I’m having a shower and catch a view of myself in the mirror at the wrong angle. For what it’s worth I think you look amazing clothed and unclothed. I know that doesn’t magically fix body image issues, but hopefully it helps a little bit "

You have a lovely smile and your cock holds up a towel.

"Okay how do I say this now without sounding rude.

I've been on fabs for years and as far as I'm concerned on fabs every woman is beautiful and every woman I've come across have told me that they recieve over 100s of messages and no disrespect to them, I don't think they'd recieve that kind of attention anywhere else.

Now back to my point, I don't know whether you were just feeling down and needed your spirit uplifted or whether you're just an attention seeker, but you had recent verifications from guys and it seemed they would defo wanna meet you again, and I can bet my life there's least 10 guys on your messages right now simping to you.

Yea not everyone likes stretch marks, personally I don't but that's me. Not everyone likes big women, personally I don't but again that's me. But with what i know on fabs you're defo the choice of Most of the men on here. You don't have to be everyone's choice(you cant) even model looking size 8 women aren't everyone's choice coz I can guarantee you I have friends that would choose you anyday over a lady like beyonce (I know it's crazy but they prefer curvier women) just be happy with being someone's choice.

In that note I rest my case Hope I didn't sound rude "

You did sound rude. You also managed in the process to call people crazy for being attracted to the body they are, if it doesn’t fit in with what you are attracted too.

For some of us ‘crazy’ folk the body type isn’t nearly as important as the person inside the body

By *elshkinkyMan  over a year ago

south wales

You did sound rude. You also managed in the process to call people crazy for being attracted to the body they are, if it doesn’t fit in with what you are attracted too.

For some of us ‘crazy’ folk the body type isn’t nearly as important as the person inside the body"

This

I think it would be nice if people took time off from focusing on/talking about their bodies ...especially being apologetic about them, and just enjoyed 'being '.

Lancs

I know what you mean and sometimes I feel the same about my body, especially if I’m having a shower and catch a view of myself in the mirror at the wrong angle. For what it’s worth I think you look amazing clothed and unclothed. I know that doesn’t magically fix body image issues, but hopefully it helps a little bit

You have a lovely smile and your cock holds up a towel. "

Why thank you

Gorgeousness radiates from within and you’ve both.

"I think it would be nice if people took time off from focusing on/talking about their bodies ...especially being apologetic about them, and just enjoyed 'being '."

That's a really good point

Fucksville

For some of us ‘crazy’ folk the body type isn’t nearly as important as the person inside the body"

Exactly what I meant! X

The most fabbed pic on my profile is my naked full body pic. It surprised me that it was so popular because I think it's a terrible pic and it was very hard for me to post it. I have hidden my body away all my life and sometimes turned down meets because I was scared that my body wouldn't live up to slimmer expectations. But one day I decided to just go for it and bare all, and it felt very empowering! It also made me realise that just because I don't find myself attractive, doesn't mean others don't. I'm overweight, have stretch marks, rolls and a belly that I have to lift to shave my lady bits, but it's me, I own it and I don't try and hide it anymore. I get more messages and compliments since I posted that picture than I ever had before. And I'm not half as nervous meeting anyone new because I have nothing to hide anymore. And if people don't like what they see on my profile then I'm presuming they just don't message me, cutting out what OP went through, which has also happened to me a few times pre full body pic, so I can empathise. I don't know whether it's an age thing but I am so much more comfortable with myself and my body now I'm heading towards 50 (next month )

For some of us ‘crazy’ folk the body type isn’t nearly as important as the person inside the body

Exactly what I meant! X "

You’re welcome

Op you look wonderful, nothing wrong with your body at all. We all need to be kinder to ourselves x

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

"I hate my tummy so much, I cry when I catch it in the mirror. I know I should love it, it has housed 3 beautiful children, the last one only 4 months ago. But it still makes me so sad.

Ive had it before where I’ve been convinced to send a full body shot then I’m blocked. Really knocks you for six. Ive only very recently plucked the courage to post more candid type photos that shows the parts I dislike. And nothing negative has been said. I’m proud of what my body can do, not quite of how it looks

Your tummy is amazing! I would pay that tummy a lot of attention!

In a non creepy way that is. "

Thank you

"I posted a week ago about having the courage to finally post a photo of myself showing parts of my body I’ve hidden away since being here (mum tum, stretch marks etc) and the response was amazing! So many of you were positive and it helped me so much.

- L x

"

Just forget about the dickhead who ghosted you - there are a large percentage of guys on Fab that just want the thrill of chatting and never meet. I’m sure it wasn’t in response to you sending him pics but he may just be a picture collector for his wank bank. I don’t send pictures now - men have to be satisfied with just the few for friends on my profile.

Many men feel the same about their bodies so just spend time with people who make you feel happy and you’ll soon relax and enjoy their company.

No you just sound a dick

Let’s just say you didn’t have the “Oreo affect “ on me …… and you didn’t pull off not sounding rude.

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

Kudos to you. You are on a path to liberating yourself from conformative consumerist behaviour, driven heavily by advertising and underpinned by creating self-doubt in people's minds.

That's actually quite a rebellious act.

Your beauty and affirmation is not dependent on what society tells you it should be, unless of course you want to be a product of society.

I think however, you'd rather just be yourself. And you are doing fine.

» Add a new message to this topic