FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Married discreet women

Married discreet women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it a massive turn on for anyone else when a women is unsatisfied at home an wants to play away

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah the thought of being a home wrecker makes me so wet. Not.

I’d tell the thirsty cunt to grow up same as I would if it was a man.

Short answer (uncharacteristically) from me - no. The fallout isn't worth it.

"Is it a massive turn on for anyone else when a women is unsatisfied at home an wants to play away "

Not for me anyway, l'd fully understand why she would or might want to seek satisfaction elsewhere but l would never wish to maybe be a solution to her problem...how would you feel if, persay, it was your wife without you knowing ?.. Please note if permission granted from hubby then that's a different scenario but not cheating.

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Things are never black and white but to lust after someone lying to their partner I find distasteful.

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

No I'd never be with a married woman where the husband did not know about it and would not present at our meeting.

By *agerMorganMan  over a year ago

Canvey Island

Hell no, had way too many bad experiences with jealous partners etc.

Even to the point now if a female friend has a boyfriend, I’ll slowly back off the contact because their partner might be a jealous shit. (Harsh, I know)

By *erfectman122Man  over a year ago

from somewhere nice

No not for me … I’m not a solution to there problems

No.

A lot of men are always upset when they find out my husband is fully aware and encouraging of me being on fab.

"No.

A lot of men are always upset when they find out my husband is fully aware and encouraging of me being on fab."

i dont see the problem if your both happy with it you obviously have a trusted relationship

"No.

A lot of men are always upset when they find out my husband is fully aware and encouraging of me being on fab."

I get this a lot too. They're more looking for the thrill of fucking another man's wife, or they are also cheating and think it's safer.

Considering I lost my ex to another fella while she was “looking for excitement” despite getting plenty at home she realised her error when I finished with her. Not a nice thing for me at all

By *he_Last_TitanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Is it a massive turn on for anyone else when a women is unsatisfied at home an wants to play away "

Not a turn on, or off.

As to the underlying point that has arisen, I am not the slightest bit interested in policing and/or making a moral judgement on how others conduct their relationships.

no.

homewreckers have a special place at the end of my fist.

P.

If the husband is ok with it i meant as ive spoken to a few on here who have the permission from there partners

Can’t see many men holding their hands up and saying they can’t satisfy their partners so she’s free to look elsewhere.

Your original post doesn’t suggest having permission for the woman to have sex outside her relationship.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

No, I'm not going to be responsible for hurting another guy because his partner isn't satisfied.

People should end a relationship instead of cheating if they aren't happy

By *he_Last_TitanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Can’t see many men holding their hands up and saying they can’t satisfy their partners so she’s free to look elsewhere."

I guess the woman in question would (or should?) communicate this to the husband.

It's a massive turn off for me...I don't want to be any part of a cheating relationship nor would I want to enable anyone to stray...

LOADS of men find it a turn on. If I want a bulging box I just change my profile text to something about my husband not giving me any sex even though I'm sooooo horny.

"Yeah the thought of being a home wrecker makes me so wet. Not.

I’d tell the thirsty cunt to grow up same as I would if it was a man. "

Love this

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

As a close friend of mine says...

Cheat with me...not on me x

"No.

The issue is consent. The first scenario there isn’t any, where the second there is total consent and trust!

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

I can't say that it's particularly a turn on, but meeting a married woman certainly adds to the comfort zone because, she is far less likely to make things complicated by ultimately wanting the whole package if all she needs is the satisfaction that she isn't getting at home.

Maybe i shouldn't have posted this sorry if ive offended anyone.. Its gave me massive anxiety sorry guys

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"If the husband is ok with it i meant as ive spoken to a few on here who have the permission from there partners"

Possibly if it's a cuckold type relationship.

Or the hot wife thing.

There's hasn't different scenarios.

As long as they're not cheating.

By *ikAshCouple  over a year ago

London

"Maybe i shouldn't have posted this sorry if ive offended anyone.. Its gave me massive anxiety sorry guys"

Don’t worry OP

I’m a big believer in karma, and not interested in anyone who’s cheating, regardless of the reasons for doing so. But hey, each to their own - Ash x

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Is it a massive turn on for anyone else when a women is unsatisfied at home an wants to play away

Not a turn on, or off.

As to the underlying point that has arisen, I am not the slightest bit interested in policing and/or making a moral judgement on how others conduct their relationships. "

This . As long as they’re honest with me if they’re married or not then it is of no relevance to me what others do.

"Is it a massive turn on for anyone else when a women is unsatisfied at home an wants to play away

Not a turn on, or off.

As to the underlying point that has arisen, I am not the slightest bit interested in policing and/or making a moral judgement on how others conduct their relationships.

This . As long as they’re honest with me if they’re married or not then it is of no relevance to me what others do. "

agreed nora

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

LOADS of men find it a turn on. If I want a bulging box I just change my profile text to something about my husband not giving me any sex even though I'm sooooo horny. "

It is a very popular fantasy for a lot of men, quite a lot will only keep it a fantasy as the reality doesn't quite match up, but some will go there and unfortunately this is where the feeling guilty confession arises

"Maybe i shouldn't have posted this sorry if ive offended anyone.. Its gave me massive anxiety sorry guys"

Aww bless you. If you send me a picture of your arse hole I’ll forgive you.

But don’t let it give you anxiety, can see you didn’t mean any harm.

"Yeah the thought of being a home wrecker makes me so wet. Not.

I’d tell the thirsty cunt to grow up same as I would if it was a man. "

Ouch! Strong words! But I agree.

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

Sorry but for me I'd find it a massive turn off for me. Thinking about the poor bugger whose oblivious his "better" half is spreading it around........ I wouldn't like it done to me

There’s nothing wrong with your post in my opinion.

When I was on here before and was on the verge of a relationship ending, to save all the questions I just stated I needed discretion as I was in a relationship. A LOT of guys loved the idea of fucking me behind my partners back so I'd say it was pretty common but people don't shout about it.

By *arm man 100Man  over a year ago

Caistor

I used to see a married lady met her husband first, used too see her every few weeks he knew everything everytime

"When I was on here before and was on the verge of a relationship ending, to save all the questions I just stated I needed discretion as I was in a relationship. A LOT of guys loved the idea of fucking me behind my partners back so I'd say it was pretty common but people don't shout about it. "
yeah i thought there were surely more people who it turned on

"Maybe i shouldn't have posted this sorry if ive offended anyone.. Its gave me massive anxiety sorry guys

But don’t let it give you anxiety, can see you didn’t mean any harm. "

hahaha... Sorry i was just being open

By *orestguy28Man  over a year ago

Glos

"no.

homewreckers have a special place at the end of my fist.

P. "

Harsh!!

Unfortunately it happens, some get caught out and some don’t. I’ve had it happen to me and it’s not nice but if it’s going to happen behind your back leaving is the only way to stop it.

Site is supposed to be for swingers not boxers

By *rungeguyMan  over a year ago

leeds

Mmmmmm I’d love to help some woman break her vows

LOADS of men find it a turn on. If I want a bulging box I just change my profile text to something about my husband not giving me any sex even though I'm sooooo horny.

It is a very popular fantasy for a lot of men, quite a lot will only keep it a fantasy as the reality doesn't quite match up, but some will go there and unfortunately this is where the feeling guilty confession arises"

Just the sniff of a pussy is a fantasy for many men. It can be fun roleplay.

By *orestguy28Man  over a year ago

Glos

"Mmmmmm I’d love to help some woman break her vows "

No fucking around there then

It's definitely a turn on for loads of men. I know several men who were cheated on, though, and I know how hurt they were. I hope this is a place where more people are open with their partners about sexual needs instead of cheating. (I can hope, anyway!)

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"If the husband is ok with it i meant as ive spoken to a few on here who have the permission from there partners"

Then why such a need for discretion as in the title?

Surely if the partner was aware you'd be getting turned on by an honest married lady?

If it floats your boat it floats your boat, but don't expect many pat on the backs seeing as loads of us are fucked up in the heart/trust department due to those kinds of actions.

Having someone needing counselling, having someone grieving and possibly never recovering and feeling whole or happy again in life ain't something I want on my conscience ta very much

"Maybe i shouldn't have posted this sorry if ive offended anyone.. Its gave me massive anxiety sorry guys

But don’t let it give you anxiety, can see you didn’t mean any harm. hahaha... Sorry i was just being open"

You’re fine. Don’t let it stop you posting things in the future. I do like bum hole pictures mind if you wanna send me one.

Each to their own, if you don’t like or approve of infidelity then pass the recipient by as you would someone who doesn’t take your fancy or your preference

I’m not condoning home wrecking or the drama associated but each to their own

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

I've played with a few married women whose husbands were unaware of their extra-curricular activities - and with all of them, the fact that I'm married with an unaware wife meant they knew they could rely on my total discretion...

....and for one in particular (who I visited a number of times), my also being married and 'playing away' was a huge turn-on in itself - as for me, it adds a certain je ne sais quoi...

But don’t let it give you anxiety, can see you didn’t mean any harm. hahaha... Sorry i was just being open

You’re fine. Don’t let it stop you posting things in the future. I do like bum hole pictures mind if you wanna send me one. "

your funny you hahaha i dont do pic swaps just meets

But don’t let it give you anxiety, can see you didn’t mean any harm. hahaha... Sorry i was just being open

You’re fine. Don’t let it stop you posting things in the future. I do like bum hole pictures mind if you wanna send me one. "

why dont i have a funny friend like you haha

It’s usually more than just sex that’s lacking. X

It's a no from me. Massive turn off for me. Not a fan of people being deceitful. Here for mutual pleasure not causing someone else pain.

By *oveagoodtootMan  over a year ago

naughty town

For me I would never do it if hubby knows that’s fine but apart from that would never be my cuppa tea as I would not like it done to me so treat somebody how you would like to be treated your self

By *ougie321Man  over a year ago

Milford Haven

Would like to see your bum hole

No. It's actually a massive turn off for me.

I try my best not to be judgemental, but I find it depressing..

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I don't meet women, but if I did, it would be same as the men I meet, those playing with permission only.

The risk of hurting someone isn't a turn on for me, when theres so many who are single or playing with other half's knowledge.

By *andering Welsh GuyMan  over a year ago

All over the place

Not here to judge anyone, and I'm sure everyone has there reason for being here but wouldn't say its an extra turn on

By *hunkymonkey81Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

A womans needs are just as important as a mans

A big no no in my little book of swinging/playbook.

I once fucked a lady I stole from my mate who was trying to pull her. He was married so I did the honourable thing and stop him from ruining his marriage.

While I started to fuck this lady (who was more of a consolation prize than the other girl I was working on that night. I took the easy road). She started to cry.

I don’t have a massive dick so I know I wasn’t hurting her. I asked her if everything was okay. She then explains to me that she is married with kids.

Alarms bells start ringing in my head. But I am mid fuck. Do it stop or do I carry on?

Let me know if you want to know what I did next.

"A big no no in my little book of swinging/playbook.

I once fucked a lady I stole from my mate who was trying to pull her. He was married so I did the honourable thing and stop him from ruining his marriage.

While I started to fuck this lady (who was more of a consolation prize than the other girl I was working on that night. I took the easy road). She started to cry.

I don’t have a massive dick so I know I wasn’t hurting her. I asked her if everything was okay. She then explains to me that she is married with kids.

Alarms bells start ringing in my head. But I am mid fuck. Do it stop or do I carry on?

Let me know if you want to know what I did next."

What did you do with the consolation prize married woman?

My wife plays away but always fills me in on the details as she wanks me off

"A big no no in my little book of swinging/playbook.

Let me know if you want to know what I did next.

What did you do with the consolation prize married woman?"

I fucked her twice in that night. By the time we finished it was 6am so I ordered her a cab.

By *ali MaloneMan  over a year ago

London

But don’t let it give you anxiety, can see you didn’t mean any harm. "

Haha was not expecting that reply!

It’s not for me, There’s plenty of wives on here playing with the knowledge of their partners, that’s good enough for me.

Good question though, there are guys out there that are into it the same way that everyone has a fantasy. I prefer to live by the guy code

» Add a new message to this topic