FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sleepy blow jobs

Sleepy blow jobs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isAdventure69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

One of my favourite part of a “shared” morning is arousing his attention by rudely waking him up with my lips around is soft cock.

What is your chosen way of nudging him/her awake when you have the horn ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Suffocate with my melons

Wow this is a HUGE turn on. Would love to wake up to some lips around my cock!!

Rub and push against him with my bum...until he's near the edge of the bed, then when he falls out he can go make me a coffee.

Not as good as Dopey's but acceptable

By *he_Wite_NiteMan  over a year ago

Usually Dundee and around

"One of my favourite part of a “shared” morning is arousing his attention by rudely waking him up with my lips around is soft cock.

"

I dream of this but have not had the pleasure to date...

I don't see how that could be considered "rude" though!

By *lamorousBeautyLondonWoman  over a year ago

London

"One of my favourite part of a “shared” morning is arousing his attention by rudely waking him up with my lips around is soft cock.

"

"rude awakening"

By *lamorousBeautyLondonWoman  over a year ago

London

"Rub and push against him with my bum...until he's near the edge of the bed, then when he falls out he can go make me a coffee. "

I do occasionally wake one of my play partners with a blowjob - but your way seems much more efficient!

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"

Love doing this

Hampshire

"Rub and push against him with my bum...until he's near the edge of the bed, then when he falls out he can go make me a coffee. "

I never get a cuppa in bed

Out of pity my bestie brought me one last time she stayed over

"Rub and push against him with my bum...until he's near the edge of the bed, then when he falls out he can go make me a coffee.

I never get a cuppa in bed

Out of pity my bestie brought me one last time she stayed over "

Neither do I!

I love giving sleepy oral to her. One of my favourites

"Rub and push against him with my bum...until he's near the edge of the bed, then when he falls out he can go make me a coffee.

I do occasionally wake one of my play partners with a blowjob - but your way seems much more efficient!"

I’ve done both depending on how much I need coffee. I wouldn’t push him completely off the edge though, that’s a bit cruel x

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I used to enjoy that, but now I'm not sure I could like anyone enough to bypass the stale nighttime bollock sweat as my head went down there.

If the time comes where I wake up next to another human again, it'll probably be "the bum wriggle in the groin"

Hampshire

"I used to enjoy that, but now I'm not sure I could like anyone enough to bypass the stale nighttime bollock sweat as my head went down there.

If the time comes where I wake up next to another human again, it'll probably be "the bum wriggle in the groin" "

That’s a very cute one , I like it too

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I simply pull the cover over her head and fart with all my morning mustered might.

‘Try it yerself; Ta ra!’ *spoken in best Neil Buchanan on Art Attack voice*

"I simply pull the cover over her head and fart with all my morning mustered might.

‘Try it yerself; Ta ra!’ *spoken in best Neil Buchanan on Art Attack voice*"

Art Attack re runs forever ruined

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I love morning BJ's

Hampshire

"I simply pull the cover over her head and fart with all my morning mustered might.

‘Try it yerself; Ta ra!’ *spoken in best Neil Buchanan on Art Attack voice*"

In my house that would get you pushed out of the bed , and I wouldn’t be using my bum to do so

By *hrough the looking gla55Couple  over a year ago

Cheam

Gently at first rub my bum against him until I feel him then continue to rub until I feel him harden. Arching my back to really push into him. Which usually does the trick.

I’ve tried to give him a sleepy bj but always wake him

Bx

By *anny345100Man  over a year ago

brandon

I used to love waking my ex by going down and licking her pussy to wake her !

A man posted a fantasy he had about how he wanted to do similar things to his sleeping female partner and was, almost instantly, reminded that it was all right as long as he had sought consent.

The thread then went off on a tangent about consent and abuse.

The OP mentioned a fantasy and my presumption was that it was in a context of a relationship where they were adult enough to have discussed their sexuality and tacit consent had been given between them.

Here, however, it seems the presumption is, automatically, that the woman had already sought consent.

OP, this is not a reflection on you and I apologise for using your thread to make a point, which seems clearly demonstrated here between men who post their fantasies and kinks and when a woman does it.

Hampshire

"A man posted a fantasy he had about how he wanted to do similar things to his sleeping female partner and was, almost instantly, reminded that it was all right as long as he had sought consent.

The OP mentioned a fantasy and my presumption was that it was in a context of a relationship where they were adult enough to have discussed their sexuality and tacit consent had been given between them.

Here, however, it seems the presumption is, automatically, that the woman had already sought consent.

OP, this is not a reflection on you and I apologise for using your thread to make a point, which seems clearly demonstrated here between men who post their fantasies and kinks and when a woman does it."

You’re a spoilt sport

Lol

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

I love being woken up by a penis going into me or by oral the first thing I do when I wake up is my hand in my pants

I never really get to wake someone. I’m always snoozing in late.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

I’d never been woken up with a BJ until C done it…I knew she was a keeper then

I’ve had the pleasure of a few now but it’s been a while*

K

*Yes that’s a hint

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Much as I like blow jobs, I only want to wake up of my own accord or when I need to. My priority while I'm asleep is staying asleep, not getting some oral. Sorry if that makes me sound like a grumpy sod! Luke

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

"A man posted a fantasy he had about how he wanted to do similar things to his sleeping female partner and was, almost instantly, reminded that it was all right as long as he had sought consent.

OP, this is not a reflection on you and I apologise for using your thread to make a point, which seems clearly demonstrated here between men who post their fantasies and kinks and when a woman does it."

I was thinking the same it’s the same when people mention women flashing the majority think that’s fine but if a man posted something similar he gets a rite old savaging

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"

Would have to agree with you the feeling is unreal

By *urplechesterCouple  over a year ago

chester

Hehe I’m totally with you on that Miss pc!

Made me laugh out loud

The best kind of alarm cock is a woman's lips around my cock... either pair of lips

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

OP, this is not a reflection on you and I apologise for using your thread to make a point, which seems clearly demonstrated here between men who post their fantasies and kinks and when a woman does it. I was thinking the same it’s the same when people mention women flashing the majority think that’s fine but if a man posted something similar he gets a rite old savaging "

I know exactly what you mean but to be completely fair there was another very similar thread posted by another man a couple of days after the one you mention and it didn't get any of the ire that appeared on the first thread. I dislike the sexism on these forums as much as anyone but I think there is another big problem which is bandwagons. If the first few posts go a certain way there is a good chance the rest of the thread will follow suit.

People love to see themselves as independent thinkers but we so often are swayed by the words of others.

It is perhaps fair to say that a man's thread has a higher chance of setting off a negative bandwagon and a lower chance of the OP being defended than one were the OP is a woman.

Mr

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

OP, this is not a reflection on you and I apologise for using your thread to make a point, which seems clearly demonstrated here between men who post their fantasies and kinks and when a woman does it. I was thinking the same it’s the same when people mention women flashing the majority think that’s fine but if a man posted something similar he gets a rite old savaging

I know exactly what you mean but to be completely fair there was another very similar thread posted by another man a couple of days after the one you mention and it didn't get any of the ire that appeared on the first thread. I dislike the sexism on these forums as much as anyone but I think there is another big problem which is bandwagons. If the first few posts go a certain way there is a good chance the rest of the thread will follow suit.

People love to see themselves as independent thinkers but we so often are swayed by the words of others.

It is perhaps fair to say that a man's thread has a higher chance of setting off a negative bandwagon and a lower chance of the OP being defended than one were the OP is a woman.

Mr"

it seems people have forgotten the consent bit like what was mentioned on another post about a very similar thing

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Her ladyship has her own cute, loving way of letting me know she wants coffee. She pulls the duvet off me and uses her feet on my back to push me out of bed

Mr

» Add a new message to this topic