FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Couples only private parties...

Couples only private parties...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What makes the best Couples Only private parties or Clubs? So many aren't really for couples only...there's always the single guys there or fems (which is nice but not what it's supposed to be;). Is there any one place where it really is ONLY couples to play? Or are we missing something here in the darkest corner of Kent?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

I'm not sure either is 'best'. In my experience private parties with a high proportion of couples and a very small number of single guys works very well.

I reckon the best people to select the single guys are the couples themselves and then seek the approval of the other couples.

I have no experience of clubs in the UK but overseas experiences suggest there's always a tension between doing the best thing for the participants in terms of proportion of couples versus singles and the club's understandable desire to boost door takings.

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

[Removed by poster at 29/10/09 09:42:16]

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

we prefer couples only night at clubs and our current favourite saturday nights at chams. we both find it a bit creepy when there are scores of single men and few women around, so if we go to chams any other night we usually end up in the couples only room. even so, we've seen single men trying to get in there! some single men are very rude and pushy and spoil things for the better-behaved ones.

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

I'm not sure if you've tried Pleasures ( near maidstone ) on a saturday night. I'm not saying there is never the odd single female but its uncommon on saturday , its very much a couples night. I've never seen a stray single guy on a saturday either.

if you go on a theme night the place will be packed with couples having a great time.

I'm guessing you're planning to go with a friend rather than just you otherwise it defeats the purpose of your query lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hmm..haven't tried that one yet, so thank you for the heads-up

And yes, I'd be going with a male partner, lol!

» Add a new message to this topic