FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Scarey Tunes

Scarey Tunes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Forum Folk

I'm looking for some inspiration ... doing the music for a kids Halloween party and need ideas for Monster type music and songs ... got the obvious ones like Monster Mash and Thriller ... any others you can think of???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

If you go on Amazon there are some Halloween CDs, ok may be too late to get them, but you could check out the titles

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

maybe try to download the themes from Adams family and the Munsters, I had the same probs when doing Halloween Parties for my daughter.

Had a great tape my friend got in the states, spooky music and sounds like creeking doors, moans, footsteps, screams, rattleing chains etc etc.. I used to put the speakers outside and play it, scared most of the kids, not to mention the neighbours, to death hehe.

Hope you find some good ones!

"If you go on Amazon there are some Halloween CDs, ok may be too late to get them, but you could check out the titles"

Excellent idea ... thanks

"maybe try to download the themes from Adams family and the Munsters, I had the same probs when doing Halloween Parties for my daughter.

Had a great tape my friend got in the states, spooky music and sounds like creeking doors, moans, footsteps, screams, rattleing chains etc etc.. I used to put the speakers outside and play it, scared most of the kids, not to mention the neighbours, to death hehe.

Hope you find some good ones! "

Heehee I am in town today, so will try and find a sound effects CD ... never thought of that, good one ... though the neighbours might not agree

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

im havin the same problem!! had thriller monster mash etc but strugglin with the rest!! could always play them rolf harris or sidney devine that should scare them lol!!

i got the spooky sounds cd out o tesco 2 quid dont know what its like but as long as it scares the wee sods am happy!! xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"im havin the same problem!! had thriller monster mash etc but strugglin with the rest!! could always play them rolf harris or sidney devine that should scare them lol!!

i got the spooky sounds cd out o tesco 2 quid dont know what its like but as long as it scares the wee sods am happy!! xx "

I always found two little boys freaky, for some reason

"im havin the same problem!! had thriller monster mash etc but strugglin with the rest!! could always play them rolf harris or sidney devine that should scare them lol!!

i got the spooky sounds cd out o tesco 2 quid dont know what its like but as long as it scares the wee sods am happy!! xx "

Oh I couldn't find an effects cd never thought of Tesco ... might have to pop in tomorow, wanna scare mine too

By *evilmentMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

How about . . .

Bauhaus - "Bela Lugosi's Dead" ?

Warren Zevon - "Werewolves of London" ?

The Cult "Little Devil" ?

The Stanglers - "Waltz in Black" ?

"Ave Satani" - theme from The Omen ?

» Add a new message to this topic