FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Royal Carols to ITV

Royal Carols to ITV

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

The Royals Carol Concert mat go to ITV because of the BBC Royal coverage. Justified or sour grapes ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rAitchMan  over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

"The Royals Carol Concert mat go to ITV because of the BBC Royal coverage. Justified or sour grapes ?"

It's all over the pews!

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Up to them innit.

But I wouldn't want a business who'd lied about my family and caused great upset to profit off me. So fair play to them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What would ITV want with a concert mat?

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

It’s sexist anyhow. It’s all hymns…

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

Who's this carol they're having a concert for ?.. I've never heard of her..

Chelmsford

This one is all over the news...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If nothing else it's proof of the power their maj's still wield.

Chelmsford

The BBC have shot themselves in the feet ...

Get shod.

"It’s sexist anyhow. It’s all hymns…"

Carol's a hymn?

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Justifiable

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"The Royals Carol Concert mat go to ITV because of the BBC Royal coverage. Justified or sour grapes ?

It's all over the pews!"

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"The Royals Carol Concert mat go to ITV because of the BBC Royal coverage. Justified or sour grapes ?

It's all over the pews!"

Aisle believe it when I see it

I think they should altar-nate the channel each year...

With the crisis unfolding along the channel coast with people loosing their lives are we as a nation really concerned that a royal house hold is being petulant?

I would be first in the queue to criticise the BBC for some of its editorial commentary on certain subjects but when a future king decides to punish the press for exercising its rights to free speech it really does look poor.

"What would ITV want with a concert mat? "

Matt Allwright, he's very good on One's Show.

"The BBC have shot themselves in the feet ...

Get shod.

"

Do you ever shoot on your feet?

It must be difficult being a Royal - so many important things to think about.....like getting your servants to move a carol service.

Meanwhile in the world of the peasants...the use of food banks continues to increase, homlessness grows, NHS and mental health services need more investment etc etc

FFS

Chelmsford

"With the crisis unfolding along the channel coast with people loosing their lives are we as a nation really concerned that a royal house hold is being petulant?

I would be first in the queue to criticise the BBC for some of its editorial commentary on certain subjects but when a future king decides to punish the press for exercising its rights to free speech it really does look poor."

Not sure it's a crisis.. people fleeing war torn France

"Up to them innit.

But I wouldn't want a business who'd lied about my family and caused great upset to profit off me. So fair play to them

"

"With the crisis unfolding along the channel coast with people loosing their lives are we as a nation really concerned that a royal house hold is being petulant?

I would be first in the queue to criticise the BBC for some of its editorial commentary on certain subjects but when a future king decides to punish the press for exercising its rights to free speech it really does look poor.

"

I think upto 300 people per day expected to try to make the channel crossing on little more than a lilo I think crisis is a reasonable descriptor ?

Chelmsford

I think upto 300 people per day expected to try to make the channel crossing on little more than a lilo I think crisis is a reasonable descriptor ?"

Who holds a pistol to their heads...?

I think upto 300 people per day expected to try to make the channel crossing on little more than a lilo I think crisis is a reasonable descriptor ?

Who holds a pistol to their heads...?"

I haven’t a clue but to get in a dingy with a babe in arms in the dark not knowing what lies ahead would suggest that the risk is far more acceptable than what they came from.

Chelmsford

I haven’t a clue but to get in a dingy with a babe in arms in the dark not knowing what lies ahead would suggest that the risk is far more acceptable than what they came from.

"

France must be a horrible place ..

Who holds a pistol to their heads...?"

A lot of them are fleeing war....is that enough of a pistol?

By *ictoria_1976TV/TS  over a year ago

Newquay

A lot of them are fleeing war....is that enough of a pistol?"

Really - is there a war in France?

A lot of them are fleeing war....is that enough of a pistol?

Really - is there a war in France? "

Your humanity and insight really are gifts and wonderful examples to all

France must be a horrible place .."

To be honest France are at fault in all this.

They are playing politics with the lives of the innocents. With some effort they could try and stop some of these attempts. It seems the people trafficking scum have identified a number of embarkation points which the French authorities could police with some intention.

I think the references to war regions relate to the origin of those unfortunates who end up on a beach in Normandy.

By *ayjay218Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

They are playing politics with the lives of the innocents. With some effort they could try and stop some of these attempts. It seems the people trafficking scum have identified a number of embarkation points which the French authorities could police with some intention.

I think the references to war regions relate to the origin of those unfortunates who end up on a beach in Normandy."

i agree with what you are saying in principle but to hi jack a thread that was about something else is not the way. We shouldn’t stop commenting on everything else because of a tragedy. It doesn’t make us insensitive that we discuss something that may be unimportant or frivolous to others.

I think the references to war regions relate to the origin of those unfortunates who end up on a beach in Normandy. i agree with what you are saying in principle but to hi jack a thread that was about something else is not the way. We shouldn’t stop commenting on everything else because of a tragedy. It doesn’t make us insensitive that we discuss something that may be unimportant or frivolous to others. "

I didn’t hi jack a thread I made a comparison based on the thread context. If you care to look at most threads comparisons to a point of view are often made.

Perhaps you are a member of the forum police?

Aberdeen

I think the references to war regions relate to the origin of those unfortunates who end up on a beach in Normandy. i agree with what you are saying in principle but to hi jack a thread that was about something else is not the way. We shouldn’t stop commenting on everything else because of a tragedy. It doesn’t make us insensitive that we discuss something that may be unimportant or frivolous to others.

I didn’t hi jack a thread I made a comparison based on the thread context. If you care to look at most threads comparisons to a point of view are often made.

Perhaps you are a member of the forum police?"

hahaha I’m afraid not. So your comparison was just a quick comment pointing that out, it certainly had an effect as I’ve not seen another reply based on the original post since. I have seen quite a bit of you morally policing everyone else though. Well I now know that it was a disgrace that I have any other thoughts other than of the tragedy that has happened.

I think the references to war regions relate to the origin of those unfortunates who end up on a beach in Normandy. i agree with what you are saying in principle but to hi jack a thread that was about something else is not the way. We shouldn’t stop commenting on everything else because of a tragedy. It doesn’t make us insensitive that we discuss something that may be unimportant or frivolous to others.

Perhaps you are a member of the forum police? hahaha I’m afraid not. So your comparison was just a quick comment pointing that out, it certainly had an effect as I’ve not seen another reply based on the original post since. I have seen quite a bit of you morally policing everyone else though. Well I now know that it was a disgrace that I have any other thoughts other than of the tragedy that has happened. "

I made a comparison to show the futility of a very privileged group of people having a tantrum when they are scrutinised for their behaviour. Others decided to comment on that comparison, as is their tight I may add.

If I have been the custodian of the moral sword then it was not intentionally requested.

You probably need to think outside the box and be less sensitive as to how discussions, debate and opinions develop as freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, am sure you will agree?

Aberdeen

Perhaps you are a member of the forum police? hahaha I’m afraid not. So your comparison was just a quick comment pointing that out, it certainly had an effect as I’ve not seen another reply based on the original post since. I have seen quite a bit of you morally policing everyone else though. Well I now know that it was a disgrace that I have any other thoughts other than of the tragedy that has happened.

I made a comparison to show the futility of a very privileged group of people having a tantrum when they are scrutinised for their behaviour. Others decided to comment on that comparison, as is their tight I may add.

If I have been the custodian of the moral sword then it was not intentionally requested.

You probably need to think outside the box and be less sensitive as to how discussions, debate and opinions develop as freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, am sure you will agree?"

yes of course I will agree as you say. I don’t think I am the sensitive one at the off but that’s maybe an oxymoron in itself. But it does sound like you were the sensitive one that made a comparison of the two subjects and calling others out for daring to speak of such nonsense

Perhaps you are a member of the forum police? hahaha I’m afraid not. So your comparison was just a quick comment pointing that out, it certainly had an effect as I’ve not seen another reply based on the original post since. I have seen quite a bit of you morally policing everyone else though. Well I now know that it was a disgrace that I have any other thoughts other than of the tragedy that has happened.

You probably need to think outside the box and be less sensitive as to how discussions, debate and opinions develop as freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, am sure you will agree? yes of course I will agree as you say. I don’t think I am the sensitive one at the off but that’s maybe an oxymoron in itself. But it does sound like you were the sensitive one that made a comparison of the two subjects and calling others out for daring to speak of such nonsense "

Ironically by replying with incomprehensible drivel you are hijacking the alleged hijack?

Just a thought!

Aberdeen

You probably need to think outside the box and be less sensitive as to how discussions, debate and opinions develop as freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, am sure you will agree? yes of course I will agree as you say. I don’t think I am the sensitive one at the off but that’s maybe an oxymoron in itself. But it does sound like you were the sensitive one that made a comparison of the two subjects and calling others out for daring to speak of such nonsense

Ironically by replying with incomprehensible drivel you are hijacking the alleged hijack?

Just a thought!"

I was waiting for the insults to come. I apologise, I should have realised that you are the oracle and its fact not opinion. I will let you have the last word in your reply as I doubt you would ever allow anyone else to

Chelmsford

Anyway. Back to the carol concert..

Why the f**k is broadcasting a ‘carol concert’ relevant on a f**king swingers site?!

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Don't mind as long as they sing my favourite Hark the Herald Angels Sing.

Chelmsford

"Why the f**k is broadcasting a ‘carol concert’ relevant on a f**king swingers site?! "

Because this is the lounge area and we chat about all sorts of stuff... They do have no play lounge areas in lots of clubs..

Maybe start a thread called..

'No chat, let's just fuck'

I am sure it will get you into more knickers than any man can handle...

"Why the f**k is broadcasting a ‘carol concert’ relevant on a f**king swingers site?!

Because this is the lounge area and we chat about all sorts of stuff... They do have no play lounge areas in lots of clubs..

Maybe start a thread called..

'No chat, let's just fuck'

I am sure it will get you into more knickers than any man can handle... "

This is what I love about the forums. You are exposed to a whole different type of personality disorders!

Chelmsford

Mental health shaming is never a good look....

Aberdeen

"Mental health shaming is never a good look...."

Before becoming saint Tom of Fab you need to review some of your most recent posts on a number of topics.

Ok Chip, whatever.....

Chelmsford

"Mental health shaming is never a good look....

Before becoming saint Tom of Fab you need to review some of your most recent posts on a number of topics. "

Just call me St. for short

Before becoming saint Tom of Fab you need to review some of your most recent posts on a number of topics.

Just call me St. for short "

Just reflect on your recent posts and your own comments.

Chelmsford

Just reflect on your recent posts and your own comments."

And yours...

And yours..."

Happy with mine, as I have not called myself a cunt for what I have posted!

Chelmsford

And yours...

Happy with mine, as I have not called myself a cunt for what I have posted!"

That was not me.. just one of my many personalities..

And yours...

Happy with mine, as I have not called myself a cunt for what I have posted!

That was not me.. just one of my many personalities.."

So it seems. Some of which are obtuse!

Chelmsford

Back to the Carols..

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

Oh come all ye faithful..

Chelmsford

Hark the Herald Angels Sing

Glory to the New Born King

"Hark the Herald Angels Sing

Glory to the New Born King "

I did smile!,,,,,,,,

Chelmsford

I did smile!,,,,,,,,"

Do it more often...

I did smile!,,,,,,,,

Do it more often..."

Always laughing mate .......

Chelmsford

I did smile!,,,,,,,,

Do it more often...

Always laughing mate ......."

And he who laughs last laughs longest...

I did smile!,,,,,,,,

Do it more often...

And he who laughs last laughs longest... "

Oh I don’t know it all depends on what’s posted!

Going back to your OP and having watched the last part of the documentary last night it does show royalty up for what it is!

Chelmsford

I did smile!,,,,,,,,

Do it more often...

Going back to your OP and having watched the last part of the documentary last night it does show royalty up for what it is!"

Eeer Royalty ?

By *atriciayoiditTV/TS  over a year ago

hatfield

"The Royals Carol Concert mat go to ITV because of the BBC Royal coverage. Justified or sour grapes ?"
its about three men and a baby...who cares..??

I did smile!,,,,,,,,

Do it more often...

Going back to your OP and having watched the last part of the documentary last night it does show royalty up for what it is!

Eeer Royalty ?"

You have lost me but your posts normally do?

» Add a new message to this topic