FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Curse of Skinwalker Ranch ..

Curse of Skinwalker Ranch ..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who’s watched it? It’s a documentary series about a team researching some strange phenomena on a ranch in Utah that has been going on, allegedly, for over 100 years.

If you have watched it, what do you think is going on? All genuine or staged for dramatic tv? Or is it just normal every day stuff happening that is being misinterpreted as strange? Is the truth out there?

I’m guessing the Astrophysicist wouldn’t want to tarnish his credibility and reputation by making things up so I guess there’s something odd going on, but not sure it’s necessarily other-worldly…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ll take that as a ‘no’ then .. I know, I know only 30 minutes I have no patience at all

Tell you what, I recommend you give it a watch if you have access to Boxsets on Sky History and when I pop back again for a few weeks with a new profile next year (probably the reprise of World Cup Willy next Autumn) I’ll bump this thread and see your thoughts then.

And in a bit of timey-wimey time-bending stuff can I say a big ‘Hello’ right now to Willy in October or November 2022 - good to see you back my friend! )

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’ll take that as a ‘no’ then .. I know, I know only 30 minutes I have no patience at all

Tell you what, I recommend you give it a watch if you have access to Boxsets on Sky History and when I pop back again for a few weeks with a new profile next year (probably the reprise of World Cup Willy next Autumn) I’ll bump this thread and see your thoughts then.

And in a bit of timey-wimey time-bending stuff can I say a big ‘Hello’ right now to Willy in October or November 2022 - good to see you back my friend! ) "

Think I've seen twin paranormal investigating there, really spooky.

By *akerbabeWoman  over a year ago

London

Seen bits and pieces of documentaries, there’s a massive concentration of things there, portals, werewolves, aliens… I think if you look hard enough for something, you’ll find it…

Thought you were george lucas there in a red hat yes i know its not the same ranch but name almost tricked me

By *anBerksMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

"I’ll take that as a ‘no’ then .. I know, I know only 30 minutes I have no patience at all

And in a bit of timey-wimey time-bending stuff can I say a big ‘Hello’ right now to Willy in October or November 2022 - good to see you back my friend! ) "

Well it’s *almost* October and in predictable timey-wimey fashion I’m back and bumping the thread.. just like I said I would! Spooky!

Anyway. Series 3 now airing.. anyone watching?

More strange phenomena happening .. but is it space aliens.. or staged for dramatic tv .. or something else!?

Is it still only me watching?

By *aizyWoman  over a year ago

west midlands

And in a bit of timey-wimey time-bending stuff can I say a big ‘Hello’ right now to Willy in October or November 2022 - good to see you back my friend! )

Well it’s *almost* October and in predictable timey-wimey fashion I’m back and bumping the thread.. just like I said I would! Spooky!

More strange phenomena happening .. but is it space aliens.. or staged for dramatic tv .. or something else!?

Is it still only me watching? "

I watch it, didn't know Series 3 had started tho!

Berkshire

Is it still only me watching?

I watch it, didn't know Series 3 had started tho! "

Sky History it’s my guilty pleasure!

By *aturegentdurhamMan  over a year ago

Stanley

Check out a documentary from a few years ago by Report George Knapp he went there when Robert Bigelow owned it and the National Institute of Discovery Science were there.

And the book Knapp co authored with Colm Keller both very interesting.

Berkshire

"Check out a documentary from a few years ago by Report George Knapp he went there when Robert Bigelow owned it and the National Institute of Discovery Science were there.

And the book Knapp co authored with Colm Keller both very interesting.

"

Thanks I’ll keep an eye out for them, off to search Amazon now

By *irwolf20Man  over a year ago

Nuneaton

I've been watching it, Some of my guilty pleasures are paranormal shows and shows like Oak island and Skinwalker. Have watched 2 seasons of Skinwalker now.. I think something is going on but sometimes seem to drag out episodes with literally no content and for some reason i just wanna slap that 'security' guy, he winds me for some reason lol. Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch is watchable too.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I've been watching it, Some of my guilty pleasures are paranormal shows and shows like Oak island and Skinwalker. "

I know what you mean about guilty pleasure with stuff like this.

I don't for one minute think there is anything paranormal in the world. I've read too much James Randi for that. However, I do enjoy a good shiver

I watched it sometime back, it’s purely entertainment as someone else said it’s all guilty pleasure, most likely the historic stuff was just Skunkworks doing test flights.

However, there are some utterly unexplained and frankly disturbing events out there if you do go digging and closer to home look at Rendlesham forest for instance

Berkshire

"I watched it sometime back, it’s purely entertainment as someone else said it’s all guilty pleasure, most likely the historic stuff was just Skunkworks doing test flights.

However, there are some utterly unexplained and frankly disturbing events out there if you do go digging and closer to home look at Rendlesham forest for instance"

One theory about Rendlesham is that it was the British military playing a prank on the US military .. but then that’s the sort of thing the military would say isn’t it? The truth is out there!

By *rNice.Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

load of old baloney , one episode it was about aliens , then it was shapeshifting warewolves , then ghosts .....

» Add a new message to this topic