FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > It don't feel right but it's all done!

It don't feel right but it's all done!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

My prezzie shopping from Christmas is all done!

I usually don't do anything until about two weeks before and then have a mad rush. This is the first time ever I have been prepared this far in advance…. Oh it feels so wrong!

Having access to a few discount cards (whilst they were having double discount and bumper discount events) has helped… 45-50% discount in most cases

I’ve been checking this morning and I can’t see that I have missed anyone, so it’s all done, right down to wrapping paper and gift tags... I've even got birthday prezzies for a couple of family members who have their b-day just after crimbo.

Now I just have to find space to hide all the fecking stuff!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Plenty of time yet........ill still be saying that on christmas eve

I'll have to wrap them all and hide them or I can see myself caving in and giving some away before November is done... then I'll have to do it all again

i am soooooooo impressed lol i would love to be that organised its flamin halloween tommorow and i havent even got a pumpkin!!!!!!

well i've got xmas dinner sorted, duck just getting to right size in the garden, and veggies will all be grown and ready by then .... thankfully, i only have son to buy a prezzie for, and he doesn't know what he wants yet.... no doubt i'll find out xmas eve

"i am soooooooo impressed lol i would love to be that organised its flamin halloween tommorow and i havent even got a pumpkin!!!!!! "

Don't be too impressed... it's only done because I had the chance to save a shit-load of money And even then I originally though "oh I'll just get a few things".... but I ended up doing the whole lot!

we are all done and wrapped, apart from one present that needs wrapping, oh and a present for teachers.

» Add a new message to this topic