FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ghislane Maxwell

Ghislane Maxwell

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Her trial starts today. Wonder what is going to come out?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

You won’t hear anything in the news. It will be buried under other less news worthy stuff

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

They will play the sexist card obviously

She’s just a poor naive woman that Epstein took advantage off! Just a pawn in his game! These men! These dirty, hateful men! Always taking advantage of these naive young women!

That’s their only defence

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"They will play the sexist card obviously

She’s just a poor naive woman that Epstein took advantage off! Just a pawn in his game! These men! These dirty, hateful men! Always taking advantage of these naive young women!

That’s their only defence "

Be fair men are bastards so it's not a difficult lie to spin...

"

Then it wouldn't be a lie

w

"

Not difficult but the fact there’s evidence sge trafficked and abused children you’d like to think it wouldn’t go that way

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS  over a year ago

Carlisle

"

Some are lovely!

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

This will be good to watch. Surprised she is still alive to make it to court.

I’d say she’s sweating . Probably had a pizza express last nite also .

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman  over a year ago

Coalville

"I’d say she’s sweating . Probably had a pizza express last nite also . "

This made me chuckle

By *igJFromSAMan  over a year ago

Woking

"I’d say she’s sweating . Probably had a pizza express last nite also . "

I'd forgotten about that story until now, put my local pizza express on the map!

"This will be good to watch. Surprised she is still alive to make it to court."

the middle somewhere

"This will be good to watch. Surprised she is still alive to make it to court."

I don’t think federal cases are televised. At least I don’t think this one is.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"This will be good to watch. Surprised she is still alive to make it to court.

I don’t think federal cases are televised. At least I don’t think this one is. "

It’s not. No cameras allowed in court.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

It’s not. No cameras allowed in court. "

Shame.

the middle somewhere

It’s not. No cameras allowed in court. "

Thank you for confirmation. I know there are phone lines you can call to listen to proceedings (in America)

I didn't realise until today that she's Robert Maxwell's daughter.

By *r SteelMan  over a year ago

North Wales

She is a victim to

By *edheadjMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Her and her legal team will just say they have no recollection or refuse to answer the questions. Too dangerous to reveal anything

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"

Speak for yourself.

Not difficult but the fact there’s evidence sge trafficked and abused children you’d like to think it wouldn’t go that way "

They're all at it and if they aren't holding the smoking gun they are turning a blind eye to it left right and centre and that in itself is criminal.

By *6travellerMan  over a year ago

Tayside and Midlands

I am not interested. If she is guilty she will face the penalty and if innocent she will be released. I am not one for pre-judging. It is for the jury to decide her innocence/guilty not the media or us. Nothing should have been in any media until the trial is over. That applies to all cases. The press needs to be brought to heel. How many sexual assault cases is the bloke named found innocent and the female kept anonymous? How many abuse cases where the accused named and the accusations proved false. I strongly believe a persons privacy should only be broken when found guilty. I hate the media in all forms for their intrusion on lives. I have nothing to hide, never been accused of anything but our privacy is ours to protect. The law needs changing in the UK to the same as that of most of Europe.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

That’s their only defence "

Oh it's not their only defence and that's lucky for them. How stupid would they look if they spouted a crock of shit like that ?

w

Oh it's not their only defence and that's lucky for them. How stupid would they look if they spouted a crock of shit like that ?"

I guarantee you that’s the line they will follow. That she was just a pawn in his game. Then they will try to sway the jury with the “I’m just a naive poor girl that got taken advantage of” line of thought.

King's Crustacean

"I am not interested. If she is guilty she will face the penalty and if innocent she will be released. I am not one for pre-judging. It is for the jury to decide her innocence/guilty not the media or us. Nothing should have been in any media until the trial is over. That applies to all cases. The press needs to be brought to heel. How many sexual assault cases is the bloke named found innocent and the female kept anonymous? How many abuse cases where the accused named and the accusations proved false. I strongly believe a persons privacy should only be broken when found guilty. I hate the media in all forms for their intrusion on lives. I have nothing to hide, never been accused of anything but our privacy is ours to protect. The law needs changing in the UK to the same as that of most of Europe. "

I don't think it's a case of guilty or innocent.

There's been too much of a time lapse and any evidence ( I feel ) will hang on verbal accounts and societal opinion.

I fear the outcome will be a case of whoever puts forward the better argument.

I also feel that unless there is hard evidence that she actively procured underage girls ( other than testimony ) then the verdict should not be guilty.

These things are the equivalent of modern day witch hunts.

More should be done by society to protect at the outset. It is all too easy for children to fall prey to adults with few morals.

King's Crustacean

Oh it's not their only defence and that's lucky for them. How stupid would they look if they spouted a crock of shit like that ?

I guarantee you that’s the line they will follow. That she was just a pawn in his game. Then they will try to sway the jury with the “I’m just a naive poor girl that got taken advantage of” line of thought."

Guarantee accepted BUT the words 'pawn in his game' and 'naive poor girl that got taken advantage of' MUST be used. Or too similar for me to deny.

Something like - she was not aware of what was taking place or similar won't be accepted by me.

See you after the trial .....

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Her jail has a personal shower, phone and two computers. Even when the elite are imprisoned they have it better than the rest of us!

By *mnipotent_BehemothMan  over a year ago

near Merry Hill shopping centre

It will be biased against her from the start as she is English, the US justice system is even worse than the UK one for being rigged against whoever has the east money to buy their way out,

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"Her jail has a personal shower, phone and two computers. Even when the elite are imprisoned they have it better than the rest of us! "

My place has got TWO showers, two phones and two computers. I don't think her cell will outdo my home in any way shape or form.

Gbat

If found guilty after due and proper legal process of the crimes shes accused of, then I hope the ghoul (as that’s what she’ll be if guilty) gets the harshest possible sentence.

If she’s innocent, then what horrendous allegations to have over you as an innocent person. It’s a real dilemma over media coverage and the naming of suspects. Mud sticks.

"Her jail has a personal shower, phone and two computers. Even when the elite are imprisoned they have it better than the rest of us! "

Would you consider it a fair trade off...your freedom for that?

"Her jail has a personal shower, phone and two computers. Even when the elite are imprisoned they have it better than the rest of us!

My place has got TWO showers, two phones and two computers. I don't think her cell will outdo my home in any way shape or form.

Gbat"

To be fair she’s not guilty of anything yet. I wonder if those privileges will remain after sentencing if found guilty?

» Add a new message to this topic