FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fuck up

Fuck up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Do you find you fuck everything up in some way?

You're happy go lucky on the outside but inside you're lonely and hurting.

I love fab and swinging but I'm beginning to wonder if it's here that is causing this angst. Would it be better to leave for a bit and see what life has to offer outside?

Not sure what I'm looking for or what this post is about really. Just very sad today and feel like my life is going no where.

And all on CLIFFmas eve as well!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When the fun stops STOP

As true with this site as anything else

Only you will know what’s truly right for you

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I'm sorry you are down. Hide your profile for a bit, don't log on for a few weeks and see if it helps you feel any better.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

You need to be able to put "life" on here in a box.

If you spend time here that should be spent more constructively, then yes, set a goal of 4 days off.

It is easy to bury your adult responsibilities and hide in Fab land. Which is detrimental to your mental well being.

By *abarellaWoman  over a year ago

Warminster

It's that time of year for me. I often feel the same. As previously said, hide your profile for a bit and see if that helps.

I hope things start to feel better for you soon. Just remember, these feelings are temporary.

evesham

"I'm sorry you are down. Hide your profile for a bit, don't log on for a few weeks and see if it helps you feel any better."

I'm going to after my next bbw night on the 12th.yake a few weeks out over Christmas perhaps x

I came here to be picked up after a down fall in relationship but can really say being here made me sad. Its really hard to meet women for men and sometimes the only women that will meet you are the ones you messaged last. Feel it's Kinda out of pity they meet me. Yes makes me sad and depressed and not what I came here for so in that respect my journey here has been depressing and made me feel even more empty then before. But saying that this is just a swingers site and we are not forced here. Time away can really help. Also finding someone nice can but I've found it's not the place to be looking for that really.

Take a break for a while, see how you go and focus on taking care of yourself, go to a spar, go some place new. It sounds like you need some tlc.. dont neglect yourself

By *essie.Woman  over a year ago

Serendipity

At your absolute best you won’t be good enough for the wrong people. But at your worst, you’ll still be worth it to the right ones. Remember that.

evesham

I shouldn't have posted this now. I'm crying all my make up off and have to go to work!

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

"I'm sorry you are down. Hide your profile for a bit, don't log on for a few weeks and see if it helps you feel any better."

This xxxx

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Chin up girl! It's a funny time of year short days and all the hype and expense of xmas! X

By *nitterWoman  over a year ago

the land of tall tales and yarn

Take a little break and see if it helps OP. There is life beyond Fab

"I shouldn't have posted this now. I'm crying all my make up off and have to go to work! "

It's not just you. My profile is hidden because I can't face it all. And that's ok. Do little things to take care of you and the feelings will ease.

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Ah Chuck just been through a similar cloud.. remember though sometimes it’s just a bad day, not a bad life. Take care of yourself for a bit

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

As a single man I use fab as a social club to share thoughts, ideas and humour. Anything else is a bonus. Good luck o/p!

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Hugs... I don't have the answer x

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"Hugs... I don't have the answer x"

Wise words. Answers come from within but we can all offer you the very best in finding what you need to do.

Perhaps try and see your doctor and explain how you feel inside? There is no point nor need to struggle with low mood on your own, seek help from whatever source you feel comfortable with.

Sending cuddles OP!

You're not alone in feeling that way sometimes on here. I take myself off every couples of months or so, it does wear you down sometimes and the negative self doubt comes in.

The break does really help and you realise those negative thoughts aren't true! Xx

"I shouldn't have posted this now. I'm crying all my make up off and have to go to work! "

Definitely take a break, evaluate what is not adding up for you at the moment and sort it out.

No point stretching yourself.

Then come back if you think this place has room in your life.

Take care.

Aww my lovely please don't get upset.

Rather than leave or hide your profile you could step back in a slightly different way by freezing all messages and only using the site to interact on the forum. That way you still have a laugh or share advice but no pressure or feeling upset from messages and connections with people.

NBVN x

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

"At your absolute best you won’t be good enough for the wrong people. But at your worst, you’ll still be worth it to the right ones. Remember that. "
I'm keeping this one

Aww Evie, take some time out for you. X

By *not123Couple  over a year ago

sp1

I know that feeling my life is so shit at mo never cried so much in private n put the smile n laughter on in public . I've thought of taking a break from here but as well as the naughty times which hasn't happened for along time as p can't it also nice for making friends to talk to as they don't really know you well n don't judge

This is the biggest problem when people are hurting. We all push our feelings to the side and act like we are okay for other people's benefit. It's okay not to be happy for a little while, once you figure out the reasons for your unhappiness, you can start to make little changes. This year has been extra hard for us all bringing more loneliness, pressure and stress than we ever have had before but there is light at the end of the tunnel, it just takes a little finding.

The most important thing you can do right now is take a step back from everything and look after yourself. Take some time to clear your mind and figure out what's going on with you. Don't worry about other people, putting on a show or forcing anything just slow down. When your ready, ask for help from family, friends, your GP.. Don't suffer in silence.

Sending love to you OP and remember every tough day you get through, your already stronger than you think you are

By *icearmsMan  over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

Sorry to see this op. Not a lot that I can say that hasn't been said. You've got your club night to organise and after that it's probably best to take a step away.

Do things for you and maybe set some goals for the new year. Don't let them grind you down.... you've got this.

By *.R.MMan  over a year ago

Nfk/Sfk/Cam

Fab has a habit of knocking you down as well as lifting you up, sometimes a break works especially when it’s getting to you

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Oh lovely, I'm so sorry you're going through this.

I think most of us can relate in some way. If you need to take a break then either hide your profile or, as suggested above, just block everyone and come to the forums without the additional hassle of unwanted contact until you decide what you want to do in the long term.

Either way, know that there is a huge amount of support and good will for you on here, you're a loved and valued member of the forum and the site

» Add a new message to this topic