FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Very nervous now

Very nervous now

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *riendlyfunfem OP   Woman  over a year ago

A world of my own

because I'm scared that tomorrow (Barnsley Halloween Social)) I will forget something, lose something, get lost, my hair won't go right, my clothes will be too tight, I'll make a fool of myself.... and no one will like me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

just be yourself and you'll be fine. I was very nervous about the last one, but there was no need to be...everyone is very friendly...and it's not like you'll have to walk in on your own...you'll have already met quite a few people at the meal....don't worry...no-one will bite ya......well except for the ones with fangs...it is halloween after all

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

On sunday morning you will wake up and wonder what the hell you were nervous about

you'll have a great time

"because I'm scared that tomorrow (Barnsley Halloween Social)) I will forget something, lose something, get lost, my hair won't go right, my clothes will be too tight, I'll make a fool of myself.... and no one will like me "

It is all in your mind Reverse your thoughts and you will enjoy yourself much more.

'I will not forget anything, I will not get lost, I don't care if some people don't like me' and actually believe it as it is true!

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

We really are a friendly bunch, I'll PM you my number give me a ring when you arrive if you want

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

sitting here thinking about making tracks to barnsley, ,,,,,,, do i need a passport ? inoculations? food parcles? red cross phone number? oh to hell with it you only live once and if your going to die, die doing something that makes you happy

"sitting here thinking about making tracks to barnsley, ,,,,,,, do i need a passport ? inoculations? food parcles? red cross phone number? oh to hell with it you only live once and if your going to die, die doing something that makes you happy "

lol cya in 2h

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

"sitting here thinking about making tracks to barnsley, ,,,,,,, do i need a passport ? inoculations? food parcles? red cross phone number? oh to hell with it you only live once and if your going to die, die doing something that makes you happy

lol cya in 2h "

still waiting to hear from the goergous miss king

» Add a new message to this topic