FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What have you forgotton ?

What have you forgotton ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You know the situation, going somewhere, doing something, you've planned it all meticuously. You've leave the house then the sudden realisation that you've fogotton something.

What was that something ?

My 'something' happened only last month .....

I'd been planning and training for the Great North Run and on the night before had my bag packed, everyhting I needed ready to go. So we get into the car, drive the 10 or so miles to the Metro station, park the car, buy the train tickets and go down to wait for the Metro to take us into Newcastle. Just as the train was pulling into the station - BAM!!!!! Feck ! I'd forgotton to bring my race number, without which entry to the run is difficult, so back to the car, back home and back to the Metro station, this time clutching a card bearing the number 13005 - my passport into the Great North Run

Oh how we laughed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

I have this fear of turning up at work at 7 in the morning with my slippers on

"I have this fear of turning up at work at 7 in the morning with my slippers on "

my late lovely though he had had a stroke once at work cos his foot was dragging... turned out he had two different shoes on and one was thicker soled than the other!

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

was going on holiday once drove all the way to birmingham airport parked the car, got the hopper to the terminal and suddenly the X exclaims i've left the fright tickets on the dinning room table,had one hell of a job getting replacement tickets from the airline, but got it sorted 15 mins before flight time

Forum Mod

"I have this fear of turning up at work at 7 in the morning with my slippers on

my late lovely though he had had a stroke once at work cos his foot was dragging... turned out he had two different shoes on and one was thicker soled than the other! "

theres a lot to be said for putting lights on early in the morning or at least opening your eyes

i once went out in, jumper, coat and knickers ....... i'd forgot to put my jeans on ...... thank goodness it was cold or i'd have probably gone to town like that

I blame the kids, by the time you get them sorted you have 'zimmerbrain' as my kids call it

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Went on holiday last year and didn't pack my underwear, I'd put them on the back of the chair ready to go in the suitcase and they fell off over the back and so I didn't see them, I thought I must have packed them already! So I had to wash my one pair of knickers and bra every day, good job it was hot and sunny and drying them was easy

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

I left a car in a side street at Haymarket station, got on the train for Glasgow and it was only when the ticket inspector wanted to see my ticket at Falkirk that I remembered I'd driven through that day and not taken the train

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"I left a car in a side street at Haymarket station, got on the train for Glasgow and it was only when the ticket inspector wanted to see my ticket at Falkirk that I remembered I'd driven through that day and not taken the train "
sounds like ya went off the rails mara i once nearly forgot to tak the pillow off the mrs face

We went on a meet.. ages back now and as the evening went on and was looking promising it had dawned on me I had no condoms... No problem eh, simple... Off to the gents yeah.. Well as the night went on nothing actually progressed.. Got home.. and putting stuff away emptied my pockets and found my purchase lol..

A pack of fookin smints pmsl.. Thank God nothing happened lol...

we never get to forget anything as mr liddy is completely anal about things like packing for holidays and stuff he wights a list and then packs a certain way and ticks each item off idividually...... and if mrs liddy packs anything without him been there he unpacks it and re packs it with his list really is shocking lol very ocd

» Add a new message to this topic