FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > PIRATES

PIRATES

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have just been reading about the Chandlers a british couple kidnapped by Somali pirates. The ransom is currently $7,000,000. Our government has refused to negotiate with pirates, bearing in mind they were warned of the threat of pirates, does anyone have any sympathy for them or were they just unlucky?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Have just been reading about the Chandlers a british couple kidnapped by Somali pirates. The ransom is currently $7,000,000. Our government has refused to negotiate with pirates, bearing in mind they were warned of the threat of pirates, does anyone have any sympathy for them or were they just unlucky?"

Inform the government that I will happily deliver the cash on their behalf!

Cheers _obbytupper your a giant among men lol knowing our government they are probably talking behind the scenes or the SAS/SBS will find them?

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"Have just been reading about the Chandlers a british couple kidnapped by Somali pirates. The ransom is currently $7,000,000. Our government has refused to negotiate with pirates, bearing in mind they were warned of the threat of pirates, does anyone have any sympathy for them or were they just unlucky?"

For unlucky read stupid.

Exactly Jim a tad stupid to chance it i think x

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

A "tad" stupid? Completely fucking radio!

By *lirty14uMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I thought this was a thread about Bristol Rovers, how disappointed I am..... Seeing them today!

To the OP, if someone insisted on taking a caravan holiday through Iraq and Afganistan, would you have sympathy if something bad happened? Even major shipping firms are trying to avoid the area!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Can we not call them pirates please..... they are giving them a bad name...

johnny depp was a pirate..... they are spoiling my illusion...

Can we just call them "aquatic terrorists" instead........ or..."Oceanic wealth re-distributors"

lol sorry wasnt being very pc was i x

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

More to the point... if the government actually paid them, it seems almost 100% guaranteed to increase the amount of this sort of terrorism. The Americans had the right idea, sned in the special forces.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Take a trip through some of wales's bandit country and you'll never moan about pirates again

Our government wont pay, this would open the floodgates to this kind of thing going on on a daily basis! I also doubt if the SAS would get involved either, they are "just two individuals" in their eyes, sad but true.

Newcastle and Gateshead

if you want a really serious answer (ruin the thread).. to answer the OP... they were taken 50 miles of the coast of the seychelles and were headed towards Tanzania so they were skirting around somaili waters.... and in there defence, "pirates" have not been operating that far south

Agreed but the Americans got their asses kicked, once again by underestimating the opposition. Am ex Army think we would be struggling to find and release the Chandlers.

You cannot give in to them.. remember the hijakings of the 70's.. No one would be safe to fly now if we'd caved in then..

Its a known fact the armed forces are dealing with.. from more than just the Americans too...

Its nothing new mind... Been happening for years.. Publicity fuels it!

"You cannot give in to them.. remember the hijakings of the 70's.. No one would be safe to fly now if we'd caved in then.."

er, whereas it is safe to fly now, 9/11 never happened, neither did Lockerbie.....????

"Cheers _obbytupper your a giant among men lol knowing our government they are probably talking behind the scenes or the SAS/SBS will find them?"

I imagine so...they won't deal with pirates or terrorists as it encourages more...hopefully the secret services will find them...set them free and kill the perpretators and then there will be world condemnation for it...don't you hate hypocsrisy !

Forum Mod

I did at first believe they were incredibly stupid sailing around in Somalian waters but if its true that they were in an area that is thought to be relatively safe then maybe they were just unlucky

Now im clearing our of this thread as I thought it was about one of my fetishes

Newcastle and Gateshead

to give you some history I doubt whether they would send in the SAS/SBS.... as you all know the americans did it, and people died in the effort... but you might not be aware that the french tried a similar thing a few months ago when a family was kidnapped...ended up with the father being killed

"

Now im clearing our of this thread as I thought it was about one of my fetishes"

I was swashing my buckle and erecting my "flagpole" cos I thought we were going to make off with some booty too Honey , ohhhhhhh well back the hammock I guess

» Add a new message to this topic