FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Vagina

Vagina

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If a bloke said he would like to put his penis in my vagina I think my lady bits would dry up.

If he said he'd like to pound his cock into my pussy......

What is it with different words and the differing reactions?!?!?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Language is everything

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't like the word pussy, it just reminds me of our cats

Vagina is a bit formal yes but rather he said please may I insert my erect penis into your vagina

"I don't like the word pussy, it just reminds me of our cats

Vagina is a bit formal yes but rather he said please may I insert my erect penis into your vagina "

Oops sorry about your cats.

I prefer erect to flaccid. Good point.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

I have been known to call the vagina, a 'sausage wallet', from time to time.

Vagina is a bit formal yes but rather he said please may I insert my erect penis into your vagina "

Can I park my porche in your garage?

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

I guess it's cause the brain has to be stimulated as well as the rest of the body.

Vagina is a bit formal yes but rather he said please may I insert my erect penis into your vagina

Oops sorry about your cats.

I prefer erect to flaccid. Good point. "

Glad you liked it, could just say front bottom haha

Can I park my porche in your garage?"

Drive in, the gates are open

swindon

And this is the reason why all the messages I send nowadays are along the line of...

Hi / Bonjour / Guten Tag (delete as appropriate),

I just checked out your photos and I'm feeling sexually aroused / horny as fuck (delete as appropriate).

I love the look of your tits / massive jugs / breasts (delete as appropriate) and would enjoy gently nibbling on them / firmly playing with them / dripping scalding hot melted candle wax on them (delete as appropriate).

My cock / penis / wee willy winkle (delete as appropriate) is rock hard / feeling ever so slightly aroused (delete as appropriate) at the thought of your wet / not wet (delete as appropriate) pussy / vagina / lady garden (delete as appropriate).

Let's meet / chat online for weeks / waste each others' time (delete as appropriate)

Carambar xx

And this is the reason why all the messages I send nowadays are along the line of...

Hi

I just checked out your photos and I'm feeling sexually aroused.

I love the look of your breasts and would enjoy gently nibbling on them.

My wee willy winkle feeling ever so slightly aroused at the thought of your wet lady garden.

Let's chat online for weeks.

M & J xx"

That's us sorted out

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

I just checked out your photos and I'm feeling sexually aroused / horny as fuck (delete as appropriate).

I love the look of your tits / massive jugs / breasts (delete as appropriate) and would enjoy gently nibbling on them / firmly playing with them / dripping scalding hot melted candle wax on them (delete as appropriate).

My cock / penis / wee willy winkle (delete as appropriate) is rock hard / feeling ever so slightly aroused (delete as appropriate) at the thought of your wet / not wet (delete as appropriate) pussy / vagina / lady garden (delete as appropriate).

Let's meet / chat online for weeks / waste each others' time (delete as appropriate)

Carambar xx"

Nice one - first giggle I've had today

Carambar xx

Nice one - first giggle I've had today

"

i may have to pinch this

Carambar xx"

Brilliant

As the great Kate Winslet once said;

"I'm aching for your big purple-headed womb ferret."

If a lady says that to me then I'm done for.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Carambar xx"

Class!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I had a guy message me a while ago saying he wanted to put his p in my v. I almost wet myself laughing

"I had a guy message me a while ago saying he wanted to put his p in my v. I almost wet myself laughing"

Don't you mean squirted in anticipation and excitement?!

Carambar xxClass! "

Fantastic!!!

By *toneblueMan  over a year ago

Southampton

I have yet to hear a word for one (you know - a VAGINA!) that I actually like. The v-word is too medical/anatomical, the c-word is too crude and has negative connotations (an insult), as for prissy childish terms like 'foo-foo' and 'lady garden' they are more likely to turn me off than anything else. I find pussy the best of a bad lot, but it still leaves a lot to be desired.

We need a new word I think. Ditto for the male equipment!

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I have yet to hear a word for one (you know - a VAGINA!) that I actually like. The v-word is too medical/anatomical, the c-word is too crude and has negative connotations (an insult), as for prissy childish terms like 'foo-foo' and 'lady garden' they are more likely to turn me off than anything else. I find pussy the best of a bad lot, but it still leaves a lot to be desired.

We need a new word I think. Ditto for the male equipment!"

Could not agree more - find myself in that same boat!

Southampton

"As the great Kate Winslet once said;

"I'm aching for your big purple-headed womb ferret."

If a lady says that to me then I'm done for. "

Now that is good - there's a woman with some imagination!

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Well that's fucked that idea then. Oops sorry I meant penetrated

swindon

"I have yet to hear a word for one (you know - a VAGINA!) that I actually like. The v-word is too medical/anatomical, the c-word is too crude and has negative connotations (an insult), as for prissy childish terms like 'foo-foo' and 'lady garden' they are more likely to turn me off than anything else. I find pussy the best of a bad lot, but it still leaves a lot to be desired.

We need a new word I think. Ditto for the male equipment!"

Agree on both counts (I said counts!)... cunt, twat and minge are horrible words so I prefer pussy although it's far from ideal.

For penis the word cock is equally horrid so I much prefer to use dick instead.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

may I stab your clunge with my pork sword would get a reaction from me

And while I'm rolling on the ground in hysterics you might be able to slip it while I'm distracted...

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

So long as he doesn't say 'please may I insert my erect penis into your cats.'

May i smash your back door in has a good sucess rate

fancy a game of hide the sausage?? will that get your juices flowing?

Southampton

"May i smash your back door in has a good sucess rate "

Never found that necessary. They always leave it unlocked for me

Slip your dick into my v-j-j lol

I like cock. The word that is.

"I like cock. The word that is. "

yesh i quite like a cock-or-two lol

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

new word for pussy go portuguese xana buceta perereca piriquita barata xanao becetao hahaha so many words si caramba lol

» Add a new message to this topic