FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ive just seen myself in 30 years time

Ive just seen myself in 30 years time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive been knitting my meerkats, sat up in bed with the cat at my feet, with toy story on, bliss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Do you have a pattern for the meerkats Karen or are you designing them yourself...my mam's just started knitting again (2 great grandkids on the way) and I'd love to get her to knit me a Sergei when she's finished the bonnets and cardies

"Do you have a pattern for the meerkats Karen or are you designing them yourself...my mam's just started knitting again (2 great grandkids on the way) and I'd love to get her to knit me a Sergei when she's finished the bonnets and cardies "

Its a meerkat pattern book not the compare ones, but its basic meerkats and lots of patterns for clothes so if she had a basic meerkat pattern then she could knit sergei clothes(hes the only one missing from my set)

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Thanks Karen, I'll look out for a pattern book and ask mam...she did knit me a Dangermouse for my 18th birthday so can't see why a Meerkat when I'm 45 should be much different

"Thanks Karen, I'll look out for a pattern book and ask mam...she did knit me a Dangermouse for my 18th birthday so can't see why a Meerkat when I'm 45 should be much different "

ive pmed you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love knitting, making the shawl my grandchild due in nov will come home in.

» Add a new message to this topic