FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Verification stalker

Verification stalker

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eviousvixen69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

land of riches

Had a couple of woman obvious reaching out to ppl I have me, which is fine as we all here for the same reason! But when they say that they know you and stuff like that to get ahead in the game, what are ppls thoughts on this? Lol lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issYeuxBleusWoman  over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

OP this has happened to me before. She was asking questions about me and passing on information that she was gathering to people I hadn’t met.

I caught her out and got through to her via someone else. It was bizarre. Obsessive behaviour is scary!

land of riches

It is weird, don’t get why ppl would do this near I do! The contacts are far from here and makes no sense, glad I am not the only one

By *orkshireDrifterMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

That sort of behaviours sounds unpleasantly sinister.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s the reason mine are hiden

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Oh crikey, I'm so thankful I've never had any drama like that to deal with. Why do people do such things, I just don't get it.

Hope you're ok OP.

By *inkyfilthymindMan  over a year ago

Berks / Heathrow

I recently had someone reach out to someone in my friends list. I don’t know this person and never met/played. But the lady in question was told some sort of detail about our meeting which he was gonna replicate

I don’t have the verification with the lady in question and the detail about our meeting was fabricated. I thought men were only desperate..

land of riches

"Oh crikey, I'm so thankful I've never had any drama like that to deal with. Why do people do such things, I just don't get it.

Hope you're ok OP."

I am fine, it is dram but do I feel flattered or violated? I cannot decide, all I can say is she must be hard up to do that!

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

Must love big bums.

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Too many weridos on here

land of riches

Aye there is, seems to have calmed down for now, but for how long is the question lol

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Sounds very devious ...

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I'm confused, doesn't take much, what were they doing? Contacting your trip advisor reviewers and saying they know you to try and get a meet with them?

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

I've not come across anything like this on here, but I am reliably informed that on straight dating sites, where people can be slightly more vulnerable, there are the unscrupulous foreign identity thieves looking to gather information on someone to then impersonate them.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"Had a couple of woman obvious reaching out to ppl I have me, which is fine as we all here for the same reason! But when they say that they know you and stuff like that to get ahead in the game, what are ppls thoughts on this? Lol lol "

Don’t display your verifications - that way you won’t attract unwanted/unwelcome attention from stalkers or drama llamas ….

By *ecretlivesCouple  over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

[Removed by poster at 30/12/21 18:34:22]

By *ecretlivesCouple  over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

"Had a couple of woman obvious reaching out to ppl I have me, which is fine as we all here for the same reason! But when they say that they know you and stuff like that to get ahead in the game, what are ppls thoughts on this? Lol lol

Don’t display your verifications - that way you won’t attract unwanted/unwelcome attention from stalkers or drama llamas …. "

Agreed. It has pro's and cons but ultimately verifications are just a public scoreboard. No previous performance guarantees you (or we) will have a marvellous time together!

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I've had women I've been chatting to, contact people I've verified for a couple of reasons.

Firstly to befriend them which looking back now was their way of keeping an eye on the competition. It wasn't to ask anything about me or for safety reasons but just to keep them close.

Secondly to instruct one of my friends that she was holding me back and needed to back off.

Bearing in mind that this was someone I'd only been chatting with for a few days.

When I challenged her on it she resorted to bodyshaming and said she was doing me a favour.

» Add a new message to this topic