FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How long???

How long???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iona OP   Woman  over a year ago

outskirts

How long do you ladies like sex to actually last? For me personally I don't like it to go on too long. Once I've gotten off I get dry and it hurts so I'd prefer a guy to let loose after that point. I prefer to have sex, both get off and then reat between rounds.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

The actual penetration part, never timed it but I would guess 10-20 minutes depending on how worked up he's gotten me.

outskirts

"The actual penetration part, never timed it but I would guess 10-20 minutes depending on how worked up he's gotten me. "

I've friends who say they expect an hour plus. Like the actual act of sex. Changing positions etc. I thought it was a bit much

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Penetration wise is normally about 15 mins, long time wise foreplay and oral are what I'm most interested in as I never orgasm from Penetration alone.

If he needs longer than that I normally make sure I'm well lubed up and reach round to milk him and that makes him tip over quickly as after 20 mins I start getting sore

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never really thought about it……

outskirts

"Penetration wise is normally about 15 mins, long time wise foreplay and oral are what I'm most interested in as I never orgasm from Penetration alone.

If he needs longer than that I normally make sure I'm well lubed up and reach round to milk him and that makes him tip over quickly as after 20 mins I start getting sore "

Sounds similar to me. I don't get the banging away for hours thing

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

I'm not sure. I like sex where it's natural, interspersed with laughter and breaks for drinks or Colin the Caterpillar faces.

Actual penetration, where it's long enough that I'm not aware of the time and short enough that I'm not getting bored/a bit dried. No idea of times!

Just a good few hours of natural flowing sex and general fun (yeah, that word is a bit grim) and I'm happy and semi-sated.

Never really given it much thought. Had sessions last between 10 mind to an hour etc enjoyed both

Mrs x

Hmm I don't really know to be honest, I don't like it to be too rushed and as long as there's enough going on and it's not just banging away then I can enjoy it for a while

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

I Don always cum during dex and so.ot can last while.

Others it's over fairly quickly.

Jgs not an exact sience is it?

"I'm not sure. I like sex where it's natural, interspersed with laughter and breaks for drinks or Colin the Caterpillar faces.

Actual penetration, where it's long enough that I'm not aware of the time and short enough that I'm not getting bored/a bit dried. No idea of times!

Just a good few hours of natural flowing sex and general fun (yeah, that word is a bit grim) and I'm happy and semi-sated. "

Hours

I want a toast and a brew after about 10 minutes, oxygen if I make it to 15

Foreplay/kissing/oral included - about an hour.

Actual penetrative sex? - 10/15 mins maybe.

Depends how I'm feeling

[Removed by poster at 17/01/22 17:54:26]

From start to finish about 40mins.

By *implynaughty1Couple  over a year ago

stockport

When it's just me and mr s an hour or so but when it's a meet depends on the night but after an hour or so and you are using condoms dry you out gets a little bit painful at times

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

If it's not just laying on top of me, banging away I like an hour or two, depending on how bad my joints are.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

" Just a good few hours of natural flowing sex and general fun (yeah, that word is a bit grim) and I'm happy and semi-sated.

Hours

I want a toast and a brew after about 10 minutes, oxygen if I make it to 15 "

Not hours of actual rogering Bussy, I mean I'm clearly built for stamina not speed but even I couldn't be doing with that. A few hours of say kissing, bit of this, bit of that, funny story time, bit more, power nap, wake up, bit more. You get the idea.

East London

I like to be turned into different positions frequently.

"I like to be turned into different positions frequently. "

Like a rotisserie chicken?

I only offer my Vin Diesel experience.

10 minutes is your lot.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"The actual penetration part, never timed it but I would guess 10-20 minutes depending on how worked up he's gotten me.

I've friends who say they expect an hour plus. Like the actual act of sex. Changing positions etc. I thought it was a bit much "

I can feel the chaffing from here.

I hope the people saying 10-15 minutes are including foreplay, cuddles and 8 minutes of tears, apologies and promises that this doesn’t usually happen.

"I hope the people saying 10-15 minutes are including foreplay, cuddles and 8 minutes of tears, apologies and promises that this doesn’t usually happen."

Oh you, I needed that laugh.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

"Foreplay/kissing/oral included - about an hour.

Actual penetrative sex? - 10/15 mins maybe.

Depends how I'm feeling "

Sounds about right

"I hope the people saying 10-15 minutes are including foreplay, cuddles and 8 minutes of tears, apologies and promises that this doesn’t usually happen.

Oh you, I needed that laugh. "

I’m glad you find it funny. My previous sexual partners didn’t.

By *hil most chillMan  over a year ago

Ask

"I'm not sure. I like sex where it's natural, interspersed with laughter and breaks for drinks or Colin the Caterpillar faces.

Just a good few hours of natural flowing sex and general fun (yeah, that word is a bit grim) and I'm happy and semi-sated. "

This is how I like it too. It doesn't have to be a defined session with a start and finish. I prefer some flirting and wrestling, some kissing and fumbling, some breaks for milk and cookies. Maybe we'll have a little snooze while she's wrapped in my arms and I'm still inside her. There may be orgasms, but it's not all about that.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

Condoms do have that rubbing effect in my foreskin i find so agree. With me and joanne it came be a few hrs on times. But some times a quicky when the kids are in bed can be just as good. She is multi orgasmic so can cum several times in a quick session even. As long as she is satisfied i am happy but we hace in times fucked off and on all night also if we are both very horney.

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple  over a year ago

Kent

Sooooo….we seem to be in the minority then! Our quickies are about half an hour! Start to finish is usually 2 - 3 hours for us but that would be maybe half hour to an hour of foreplay and then an hour plus of penetration. We change positions and will switch it up with a bit of oral in between some times. We’d both be disappointed with 10 minutes!

Cookie (wife)

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Sooooo….we seem to be in the minority then! Our quickies are about half an hour! Start to finish is usually 2 - 3 hours for us but that would be maybe half hour to an hour of foreplay and then an hour plus of penetration. We change positions and will switch it up with a bit of oral in between some times. We’d both be disappointed with 10 minutes!

Cookie (wife) "

100 % with you on that. Due to poor health the reason why I don't meet is because I don't want 10 minute sex. An hour was a quickie with a couple of hours was pretty much standard anything over that you didn't count as you just enjoyed yourself but noticed 3-4hrs had gone, maybe 12

By *ezzelsMan  over a year ago

cheshire and north wales

And here’s me thinking two minutes is great.. …three if I take my socks and grey yfronts off…I need to go back to library and get out the joy of sex..and I only just put it back..

By *not123Couple  over a year ago

sp1

Including foreplay hour or so actual penatration to cuming 20 minutes Including teasing or edging me..then a break coffee cuddle then repeat once more

outskirts

Just a good few hours of natural flowing sex and general fun (yeah, that word is a bit grim) and I'm happy and semi-sated.

Hours

As a guy with PME who struggles to put on the condoms without cumming, this thread is depressing

outskirts

"I hope the people saying 10-15 minutes are including foreplay, cuddles and 8 minutes of tears, apologies and promises that this doesn’t usually happen.

Oh you, I needed that laugh.

I’m glad you find it funny. My previous sexual partners didn’t."

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

How on earth can one put a time scale on it?

East London

"I like to be turned into different positions frequently.

Like a rotisserie chicken? "

Oh I missed this.

I do love a good roasting

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

I don’t feel sex is just about the penetration part, foreplay, laughing, flirtation and conversation that gets your mind going before he actually enters you can go on for hours, I like the build up, anticipation, the flutters…the penetrative bit doesn’t need to last long if he’s already got me wound up like a coiled spring! A good 15-20mins rogering does me fine Xx

outskirts

"I don’t feel sex is just about the penetration part, foreplay, laughing, flirtation and conversation that gets your mind going before he actually enters you can go on for hours, I like the build up, anticipation, the flutters…the penetrative bit doesn’t need to last long if he’s already got me wound up like a coiled spring! A good 15-20mins rogering does me fine Xx

"

Rogering

15-30 minutes? How many times can one guy go....even if he lasts 30 seconds that's gonna be a lot of times for him

outskirts

"As a guy with PME who struggles to put on the condoms without cumming, this thread is depressing "

Hard luck.

By *ysyphusMan  over a year ago

Starbase K-7

Not one of you has said "about 10 seconds". Concerning.

By *lasphemouscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

This is so dependent on my mood, sometimes I want a long hard fuck but usually I'd rather do other types of foreplay til I cum first, sometimes we don't have full PiV sex at all and take time to just enjoy each other. Variety is the spice of life but anyone saying they want to pound for hours is a no from me lol

All night or at least 4-5 hours

But I mean that’s the whole experience not just the sex part

Normally consists off

Some chat and little tease dance and for play

Then sex

Then brake with a little drink like bubbly wine water tea coffee or what ever

With some light harted talk for 5-10 minutes

Then change off outfit

And repeat

From closing door on car. knocking at door. Waiting for answer at door. Glass of wine, get undressed. Foreplay. Make love various positions. Have shower. Getting dressed. Glass of wine. Kiss goodbye. In car. Text next visit.

Exactly 1 min 35 seconds.

outskirts

"Not one of you has said "about 10 seconds". Concerning. "

Nothing wrong with 10 seconds

It seems to only last a few minutes and I always want more but by how exhausted we both are I guess it must be quite a bit longer

outskirts

"It seems to only last a few minutes and I always want more but by how exhausted we both are I guess it must be quite a bit longer "

All of my sessions usually go on for a few hours, if not longer!

It usually takes my wife about 40 mins of penatration befor she squirts so i aim for that (and usually succeed, not always though lol)

outskirts

"From closing door on car. knocking at door. Waiting for answer at door. Glass of wine, get undressed. Foreplay. Make love various positions. Have shower. Getting dressed. Glass of wine. Kiss goodbye. In car. Text next visit.

"

Wow

"From closing door on car. knocking at door. Waiting for answer at door. Glass of wine, get undressed. Foreplay. Make love various positions. Have shower. Getting dressed. Glass of wine. Kiss goodbye. In car. Text next visit.

Wow "

It's not my fault they take their time answering the door.

I was talking to a girl on a dating site who said her ex went for 6 hours without cuming... Jesus I like plenty of play but that's ridiculous

If you’re talking about actual penetration time, on the right day with the right conditions I can last for hours. Other times maybe 20 mins, maybe more, maybe less. Surely it’s about works at the time?

Depends what you've booked....

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

It depends on what kind of mood I'm in...sometimes all I need is for him to bend me over the kitchen worktop and give me a quick servicing, other times a couple of hours can pass and I'll still be wanting more

This has to be 1 of the most informative posts I've read on here.. and all seems like we have a similar way of thinking..

Sex with the right person can be like a separate time zone.. when at times you think it wasn't long can turn into a very impressive session

outskirts

Wow

It's not my fault they take their time answering the door. "

Bad form on their behalf

At least a few hours of fun. If he's a wham, bam thank you ma'am type, he's not for me x

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

We are glutinous and don’t know when to stop.

Once of us has to almost die before we’ll stop

On meets, it’s been 10 - 15 mins then a drink and chat…then back to it and repeat.

K

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Hours

If I get to 15 I want an extinguisher. Not 15 all in one in out in out session ....... that's one hell of a long time. Methinks people don't realise how long that is......

Do your finger through your circled fingers starting NOW...... don't stop for 15......

Everyone ! Go!

There’s a reason I offer the Vin Diesel experience

For the whole thing the 30 minutes to 3-4 hours. 5-30 mins penetration per round is fine xx

outskirts

Hours

I want a toast and a brew after about 10 minutes, oxygen if I make it to 15

If I get to 15 I want an extinguisher. Not 15 all in one in out in out session ....... that's one hell of a long time. Methinks people don't realise how long that is......

Do your finger through your circled fingers starting NOW...... don't stop for 15......

Everyone ! Go!"

Ha ha

outskirts

"There’s a reason I offer the Vin Diesel experience "

Oh what's that ??,

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

"We are glutinous and don’t know when to stop.

On meets, it’s been 10 - 15 mins then a drink and chat…then back to it and repeat.

K"

We are the same. Long sessions when have sex are the best but also multiple smaller sessions with breaks sometimes are amazing also.

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

"How long do you ladies like sex to actually last? For me personally I don't like it to go on too long. Once I've gotten off I get dry and it hurts so I'd prefer a guy to let loose after that point. I prefer to have sex, both get off and then reat between rounds."

More than 20 seconds

Wow

It's not my fault they take their time answering the door. "

outskirts

"How long do you ladies like sex to actually last? For me personally I don't like it to go on too long. Once I've gotten off I get dry and it hurts so I'd prefer a guy to let loose after that point. I prefer to have sex, both get off and then reat between rounds.

More than 20 seconds "

But less than 30

outskirts

K

We are the same. Long sessions when have sex are the best but also multiple smaller sessions with breaks sometimes are amazing also. "

I prefer smaller sessions

K

We are the same. Long sessions when have sex are the best but also multiple smaller sessions with breaks sometimes are amazing also.

I prefer smaller sessions "

Whoo hoo. Don't leave me at the door for 1 minute 20 seconds.

outskirts

I promise I won't

K

I prefer smaller sessions

Whoo hoo. Don't leave me at the door for 1 minute 20 seconds. "

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

20 minutes usually. Give or take 5 minutes of foreplay.

outskirts

"20 minutes usually. Give or take 5 minutes of foreplay. "

Only 5

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

How long is the hotel booked for....

Wow, very interesting thread - I wonder if this is representative or if a lot of people arent responding?

Im a little different to most it seems. Im not a huge fan of penetration - I enjoy it in small anounts, but I get pretty bored after a few minutes.

Probably 5-10 minutes max of penetration is all I want, or twice that if spread out in several small chunks across a play session. But seriously, less is more!

The whole sex session should last a whole lot longer though. When Im really horny I like a couple of hours if possible! There is so so much you can do without sticking a penis/dildo in a vagina if you let your imagination run wild!

Well it all depends on what you are calling sex are you just referring to penis in vagina/arse time or the entire act of having sex.

I mean today I have a meeting that last just over 2 hours, in that time I made him come 3 times, but at no point did his penis penetrate me in any way. As it was not that kind of sexy act we enjoy together.

By *aving_great_funMan  over a year ago

London

"The actual penetration part, never timed it but I would guess 10-20 minutes depending on how worked up he's gotten me.

I've friends who say they expect an hour plus. Like the actual act of sex. Changing positions etc. I thought it was a bit much "

An hour is never too much...

"How long do you ladies like sex to actually last? For me personally I don't like it to go on too long. Once I've gotten off I get dry and it hurts so I'd prefer a guy to let loose after that point. I prefer to have sex, both get off and then reat between rounds."

Would you say then that if he did get you off too early you wouldn't dry up?

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

Short sessions don’t do anything for both of us. At least half hour good hard fucking, different positions lots of kissing and foreplay on top and then repeat and again and again until we are all exhausted and tired. X

outskirts

"Wow, very interesting thread - I wonder if this is representative or if a lot of people arent responding?

Im a little different to most it seems. Im not a huge fan of penetration - I enjoy it in small anounts, but I get pretty bored after a few minutes.

Probably 5-10 minutes max of penetration is all I want, or twice that if spread out in several small chunks across a play session. But seriously, less is more!

The whole sex session should last a whole lot longer though. When Im really horny I like a couple of hours if possible! There is so so much you can do without sticking a penis/dildo in a vagina if you let your imagination run wild! "

Agreed 100 percent

outskirts

"And here’s me thinking two minutes is great.. …three if I take my socks and grey yfronts off…I need to go back to library and get out the joy of sex..and I only just put it back.."

Oh there's a book. Can I borrow it when your done ?

By *il sub princessWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

I like it to keep going & going with intervals for refreshments

"I like it to keep going & going with intervals for refreshments "

What time shall I order the pizza?

outskirts

"How long do you ladies like sex to actually last? For me personally I don't like it to go on too long. Once I've gotten off I get dry and it hurts so I'd prefer a guy to let loose after that point. I prefer to have sex, both get off and then reat between rounds.

Would you say then that if he did get you off too early you wouldn't dry up?"

Plenty of lube

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

near Chesterfield

"I like it to keep going & going with intervals for refreshments "

Taxi to Shropshire please.

How long is long?

How long is long? "

Till you pass out?

By *otTubTEDMan  over a year ago

Navan Meath

I think it all depends on the chemistry between two people!

Penetrative sex though......probably 15/20mins ........oral & everything else.....infinite ti_eline!!

outskirts

How long is long? "

2 inches

By *ysyphusMan  over a year ago

Starbase K-7

How long is long?

2 inches "

I can manage that. Just.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

We go for about one to two hours, most of which is foreplay including and oral. Penetration is up to five minutes or so. Reading somebody wanting an hour of penetration makes Hannah's eyes water.

outskirts

How long is long?

2 inches

I can manage that. Just. "

I could manage it too just about.

outskirts

"We go for about one to two hours, most of which is foreplay including and oral. Penetration is up to five minutes or so. Reading somebody wanting an hour of penetration makes Hannah's eyes water. "

Mine too

» Add a new message to this topic