FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Natural women

Natural women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cooby5555 OP   Man  over a year ago

galway

Hands up guys and girls who prefers the natural look rather than the barbie look false boobs pumped up lips and coated in makeup

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People can have prefrences without putting down others.. just saying.

I love women.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I like people to feel confident about themselves however they want.

By *uv2kissMan  over a year ago

fenland

For me a natural looking woman may attract me initially but to keep me personality wins hands down

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

It’s 2022 OP

We don’t use derogatory terms about people that aren’t our preference, we celebrate that people can be who they want to be and that we can choose to engage with them or not.

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

"It’s 2022 OP

We don’t use derogatory terms about people that aren’t our preference, we celebrate that people can be who they want to be and that we can choose to engage with them or not. "

We?

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

"It’s 2022 OP

We don’t use derogatory terms about people that aren’t our preference, we celebrate that people can be who they want to be and that we can choose to engage with them or not.

We?"

Royal

"It’s 2022 OP

We don’t use derogatory terms about people that aren’t our preference, we celebrate that people can be who they want to be and that we can choose to engage with them or not. "

Love this

"It’s 2022 OP

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

Thing is with artificial enhancements you can date several and still feel you’ve had just the one girl.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Could have worded that a bit better op. I’m sure people do these things to make themselves feel better and not for other people. If I wasn’t happy with my boobs I’d have them done. If I had thin lips I’d consider having them done. I wear make up every day because I want to. I would never ever go out without make up on. For me not for anyone else.

Every single woman would love to feel gorgeous and sexy naturally, but not everyone does. Some need make up or new boobs etc to feel attractive. It’s a shame that anyone has to feel that way, but the world is a shallow place where people think they can openly comment on peoples appearance like it’s their right, rather than just like what they like and get on with it.

"It’s 2022 OP

This

"It’s 2022 OP

This!!! Well said

"It’s 2022 OP

Totes

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

Different strokes for different folks, plenty of room in this world for diversity and individuality - I say if it makes you happy then do it xx

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

Why do we have to be so divisive? Why is it this or that surely "I like [insert your kink here]" is sufficient?

P

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"It’s 2022 OP

Naturall all the way. Much prefer a woman with curvy bits.

But i like a guy to be in shape.

Double standard, or just a preference?

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Naturall all the way. Much prefer a woman with curvy bits.

But i like a guy to be in shape.

Double standard, or just a preference?"

Not a double standard at all. I like curvy women but I’m not generally attracted to curvy men

galway

I'm sorry if I offended anyone I know everyone is different it's just people have preferences nothing just wanted to know what people preferred sorry again if I offended anyone

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm sorry if I offended anyone I know everyone is different it's just people have preferences nothing just wanted to know what people preferred sorry again if I offended anyone"

Interestingly some body types are being shamed on another thread and it's seen as perfectly acceptable. You won't win.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"People can have prefrences without putting down others.. just saying."

This

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

I really don’t like the term false or fake when relating to breasts that have had enhancement via surgery. They aren’t like the ones you buy on line or in shops and strap on externally. They are natural but enhanced and it’s worth remembering that some ladies have mastectomies and reconstructive surgery. How must they feel seeing the term fake and false?

Sorry for the rant

By *arker secrets 321Man  over a year ago

West Bromwich

I like natural and the cosmetic look .big fan of botox as I ad this don a few times .nothing wrong in trying 2 make the best of wot uv got or not got if u av boob job x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I like natural and the cosmetic look .big fan of botox as I ad this don a few times .nothing wrong in trying 2 make the best of wot uv got or not got if u av boob job x "

I'd have botox if I could bear the needles in my face

West Bromwich

"I like natural and the cosmetic look .big fan of botox as I ad this don a few times .nothing wrong in trying 2 make the best of wot uv got or not got if u av boob job x

I'd have botox if I could bear the needles in my face "

It's really not that bad honest x

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I'd love a boob job...to make them smaller.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"I really don’t like the term false or fake when relating to breasts that have had enhancement via surgery. They aren’t like the ones you buy on line or in shops and strap on externally. They are natural but enhanced and it’s worth remembering that some ladies have mastectomies and reconstructive surgery. How must they feel seeing the term fake and false?

Sorry for the rant "

Rant away, drives me nuts too but it gets ignored.

Liverpool

"I really don’t like the term false or fake when relating to breasts that have had enhancement via surgery. They aren’t like the ones you buy on line or in shops and strap on externally. They are natural but enhanced and it’s worth remembering that some ladies have mastectomies and reconstructive surgery. How must they feel seeing the term fake and false?

Sorry for the rant "

I also know someone who had breast implants because she had tubular breasts. "Natural" is all she'd ever wanted.

West Bromwich

"I'd love a boob job...to make them smaller."

They are perfect. Just saying lol x

"Hands up guys and girls who prefers the natural look rather than the barbie look false boobs pumped up lips and coated in makeup "

You can only get away with this type of comment if you're being derogatory to short people, men with beards or thin women.

But personally I think people generally look better without injections, cosmetic surgery etc. Some are maybe so subtle I haven't noticed in which case I stand corrected

On the other hand if it makes somebody feel good about themselves then good for them

Breasts are breasts, so what if someone has work done, it's all personal choice and if makes them feel good then excellent stuff.

Am sure the guys going on about only natural wouldn't decline dick implants

"Breasts are breasts, so what if someone has work done, it's all personal choice and if makes them feel good then excellent stuff.

Am sure the guys going on about only natural wouldn't decline dick implants"

I can guarantee I would.

Why would you fuck about with that unless you medically had to?!

Leeds

"I'd love a boob job...to make them smaller.

They are perfect. Just saying lol x "

Far from it but nice of you to say x

"I'd love a boob job...to make them smaller."

I think they’re beautiful. I would kill for your boobs. Funny isn’t it, how we all see things differently.

Leeds

"I'd love a boob job...to make them smaller.

I think they’re beautiful. I would kill for your boobs. Funny isn’t it, how we all see things differently. "

Thank you for the compliment. I do like them..just maybe in a smaller version x

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

I get asked all the time if mine are fake then I take my bra off and they realise they're real! I'd get a reduction if I had the money

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I'm sorry if I offended anyone I know everyone is different it's just people have preferences nothing just wanted to know what people preferred sorry again if I offended anyone"

I've read up to this point only.

I cannot see anything derogatory in this post.

There's no amount of pointing out what you THINK he meant. It's there in black and white. He asked for preferences between natural / enhanced.

It was perfectly possible for people to put forward the positives of each. People chose not to but instead to do the witch hunt trials loved by social media and accuse someone of something they haven't done.

In answer to the O.P. Each have their merits and people will do what they wish to look good.

To me.... a bloke plucking his nose hairs, trimming his pubes, lifting weights until he's artificially ripped is enhancement .... Do I want him or the 'natural' fatty that never shifts his arse ? Depends on too many other things. The one with the fattest cock kindest eyes and best S.O.H ... I think ..

Leeds

"I'm sorry if I offended anyone I know everyone is different it's just people have preferences nothing just wanted to know what people preferred sorry again if I offended anyone

There's no amount of pointing out what you THINK he meant. It's there in black and white. He asked for preferences between natural / enhanced.

It was perfectly possible for people to put forward the positives of each. People chose not to but instead to do the witch hunt trials loved by social media and accuse someone of something they haven't done.

In answer to the O.P. Each have their merits and people will do what they wish to look good.

To me.... a bloke plucking his nose hairs, trimming his pubes, lifting weights until he's artificially ripped is enhancement .... Do I want him or the 'natural' fatty that never shifts his arse ? Depends on too many other things. The one with the fattest cock kindest eyes and best S.O.H ... I think .. "

I'd go for the one who puts the toilet seat down....

"To me.... a bloke plucking his nose hairs, trimming his pubes, lifting weights until he's artificially ripped is enhancement .... Do I want him or the 'natural' fatty that never shifts his arse ? Depends on too many other things. The one with the fattest cock kindest eyes and best S.O.H ... I think .. "

I'd argue that being fat is no more natural than making natural lifestyle choices not to be.

But the other factors are interesting. It's the same with using filters on photos. On the one hand I think I'd prefer to see what you really look like but then is that with makeup or without? Same with clothes etc. etc.

"I get asked all the time if mine are fake then I take my bra off and they realise they're real! I'd get a reduction if I had the money"

Amazing pics, your boobs are top bannana in my book

By *ildblonde69Woman  over a year ago

south west

If we all liked the same thing the world would be a boring place

"It’s 2022 OP

Liverpool

"I get asked all the time if mine are fake then I take my bra off and they realise they're real! I'd get a reduction if I had the money"

Sometimes even taking your bra off doesn't help. I was once convinced a girl had had a boob job because her boobs were a similar size to mine but barely moved when she took off her bra and her nipples were quite high which is usually a give away. I was shocked when she said they were natural and she had no scars so was telling the truth. Lucky cow .

"I'm sorry if I offended anyone I know everyone is different it's just people have preferences nothing just wanted to know what people preferred sorry again if I offended anyone

To me.... a bloke plucking his nose hairs, trimming his pubes, lifting weights until he's artificially ripped is enhancement .... Do I want him or the 'natural' fatty that never shifts his arse ? Depends on too many other things. The one with the fattest cock kindest eyes and best S.O.H ... I think ..

I'd go for the one who puts the toilet seat down...."

I always pull it

up in work and put it down in work strange considering it’s all male toilet force of habit I suppose have four sisters so more habit than anything else now

galway

Thanks for backup that is exactly what I ment but at least I got people lalking

Love a natural look

That said, like the smooth look as well

Forum Mod

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 28/01/22 12:05:23]

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Love a natural look

That said, like the smooth look as well "

I'm not being awkward but smooth isn't natural

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"It’s 2022 OP

I wish there was an applaud emoji (there might be but I can't remember if there is)

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

To me.... a bloke plucking his nose hairs, trimming his pubes, lifting weights until he's artificially ripped is enhancement .... Do I want him or the 'natural' fatty that never shifts his arse ? Depends on too many other things. The one with the fattest cock kindest eyes and best S.O.H ... I think .. "

While I agree with you GC. Most people are taking issue with the way it is phrased.

The OP prefers "natural (that is fine), but then goes on to discredit and while mild, insult the other option. Preference is fine, but why is the put down of what you don't prefer needed?

"I find a natural appearance more attractive and appealing than an appearance enhanced by make up and cosmetic changes. Which camp is everyone else in?"

Simple things that can make a difference.

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

"Hands up guys and girls who prefers the natural look rather than the barbie look false boobs pumped up lips and coated in makeup "

Natural every time, for both of us . We'd prefer no intimate/nipple piercings too... much nicer for rating

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

"Natural every time, for both of us . We'd prefer no intimate/nipple piercings too... much nicer for rating "

Eating grrr

galway

A shut mouth catches no flies I have learned my lesson

Well I have to admit I'm with you on this!! Yes it's personal preference and we all have them but I like natural beauty to which alot of these girls have yet they don't see it

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I prefer natural and no make up but that's me! We all different! My 22 year old has lip fillers/eyelashes/tan and loads of make up and she looks stunning!but I still prefer her without! But she is happy that's what counts! X

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

I don't like the obvious face 'filters' that some use.

I must admit, I prefer my men not to look like Barbie, yes!

By *ornyshyguy400Man  over a year ago

upminster

As long as a woman tries to look after herself and does her best to look good even if she is unattractive I would find an attraction

Also manners don't cost anything

[Removed by poster at 28/01/22 17:00:08]

"Love a natural look

That said, like the smooth look as well

I'm not being awkward but smooth isn't natural "

“As well”

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple  over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

If I had the money I would be skipping to the plastic surgeon within a heartbeat. I have quite a few areas I would alter to make me feel better.

Lily

galway

Don't you dare you look perfect in my eyes

By *rNaughtyNickMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I have an all natural body but I like to wear make up and keep myself shaved

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I like both. Sexy is sexy.

Me! I think it’s been worded honestly - he’s not pointing the finger at anyone just saying like it is. He’s not being derogatory towards anyone, just towards the look. If guys or gals want enhancement surgery that’s fine but comments come with the territory weather they are good or “bad” comments.

I don't find "extremes" attractive. So, for me, obvious, completely over the top enhanced breasts is not a good look. Same with the fillers that a lot of women are getting in their lips. Several work colleagues now pretty much have the same look. But if they like it l, fair enough.

Make up, I like and enjoy using but again prefer invites not slapped on. I like how versatile it can be.

I have very short hair and been told it's not feminine and I'd look better if I grew it. I survived.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Why should You feel the need to put down women a 100% you would never turn down yourself.

You should of just stopped at the natural look....

"Hands up guys and girls who prefers the natural look rather than the barbie look false boobs pumped up lips and coated in makeup

Me! I think it’s been worded honestly - he’s not pointing the finger at anyone just saying like it is. He’s not being derogatory towards anyone, just towards the look. If guys or gals want enhancement surgery that’s fine but comments come with the territory weather they are good or “bad” comments. "

I actually don’t think comments on appearance come with any territory. People are far too comfortable sharing their opinions on what other people look like.

"Hands up guys and girls who prefers the natural look rather than the barbie look false boobs pumped up lips and coated in makeup

Me! I think it’s been worded honestly - he’s not pointing the finger at anyone just saying like it is. He’s not being derogatory towards anyone, just towards the look. If guys or gals want enhancement surgery that’s fine but comments come with the territory weather they are good or “bad” comments.

I actually don’t think comments on appearance come with any territory. People are far too comfortable sharing their opinions on what other people look like. "

I agree. There is no need to make a comment on someone else’s appearance, particularly if you’re being unkind.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I actually don’t think comments on appearance come with any territory. People are far too comfortable sharing their opinions on what other people look like.

I agree. There is no need to make a comment on someone else’s appearance, particularly if you’re being unkind. "

For me it's more the throwing the insult at the thing you don't like, in an attempt to big up the thing you do like.

As I said way up above. A simple wording change goes a long way.

"Which do you find more appealing? Natural/minimalistic appeance or enhanced appearance."

Now obviously that does not stop other then weighing in with their answers accompanied by digs at the one they don't like. But the same process applies to them too.

I agree. There is no need to make a comment on someone else’s appearance, particularly if you’re being unkind.

For me it's more the throwing the insult at the thing you don't like, in an attempt to big up the thing you do like.

As I said way up above. A simple wording change goes a long way.

"Which do you find more appealing? Natural/minimalistic appeance or enhanced appearance."

Now obviously that does not stop other then weighing in with their answers accompanied by digs at the one they don't like. But the same process applies to them too. "

Yes, absolutely. It’s fine to have preferences, it’s not ok to make feel shit for theirs.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

If we were all natural there would be hair everywhere !

People change things about themselves because they want to, not to please others.

Personally I’m not a fan of OTT makeup, cosmetic enhancements, etc, but it’s not my body so it really doesn’t bother me what anyone else chooses to do, as long as they are happy

I agree. There is no need to make a comment on someone else’s appearance, particularly if you’re being unkind. "

It staggers me the amount of people who seem to think it’s ok. It happens all the time on here. The people who like thin women will make disparaging remarks about the bigger women, then the ones who are into curvy women will make comments about them being ‘real women’ and not like skinny women. Now this. It’s awful really. Always someone making someone else feel like shit.

I had a guy private messaging off this thread saying that he loves natural women who are comfortable in their own skin. So I said what about the natural women who aren’t comfortable? Or the woman who’ve had work done so that they became comfortable in their own skin? There seem to be far too many people on here that think we’re here for their amusement and pleasure and they’re free to talk about bodies if we dare to displease them. I don’t know who half these folk think they are.

Leeds

Some boob jobs and lip filers look absolutely amazing (if done properly and not gone overboard) and if that what makes the person feel good about themselves them good for them.

Always love natural , never been the one to go for Jordon or Barbie etc , . It's everyone's choice how they look , no right or wrong . If your happy

» Add a new message to this topic