FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Foreplay is a must

Foreplay is a must

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not being funny but I would not be able to give myself to someone sexually without lots of foreplay , who agrees ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It would depend on what they thought foreplay was.

"It would depend on what they thought foreplay was. "

As in plenty of kissing , caressing, teasing , whispering, massaging etc but yeah I know what you mean

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A quick finger blast and some speed licking is about all i need to do.

Can't just stick it in the oven without warming it up so to speak, it's definitely not plesent.

"Can't just stick it in the oven without warming it up so to speak, it's definitely not plesent. "

I believe even if the oven is ready you should still keep prepping for perfect seasoning

By *lwaysonmymind!Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Sometimes foreplay is all that’s needed. I love foreplay as much as intercourse. More options and more technique’s

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I have to say that there's no harm in a quickie if that's what you both want. The anticipation can be the foreplay.

Foreplay adds to the anticipation and the build up makes the actual act more pleasurable.onviously my personal opinion but the build up is a big part of the whole thing

Depends how much spit your mouth can produce on a quick turnaround

By *illynillyCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

"I have to say that there's no harm in a quickie if that's what you both want. The anticipation can be the foreplay."

We had always had long meets with lots of physical foreplay...never considered anything else....however our most recent meet involved no kissing at all and the anticipation of the meet was totally all the foreplay and possibly one of the best mfm we have had...funny as it was something we d never considered

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

On a one to one meet foreplay is a must but in a club or party situation not as important.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I have to say that there's no harm in a quickie if that's what you both want. The anticipation can be the foreplay.

We had always had long meets with lots of physical foreplay...never considered anything else....however our most recent meet involved no kissing at all and the anticipation of the meet was totally all the foreplay and possibly one of the best mfm we have had...funny as it was something we d never considered "

We are soft swing anyway so foreplay is all anyone is going to get with us . (We don't kiss either but let's not go there)

For a meet its an absolute must BUT I do love it when Mr spontaneously grabs me, bends me over the kitchen table and gives me a good hard seeing to no need for foreplay then

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I sometimes feel that there is such a thing as too much foreplay though, by the time the main event arrives I've gone off the idea, or fallen asleep

By *illynillyCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

"I have to say that there's no harm in a quickie if that's what you both want. The anticipation can be the foreplay.

We had always had long meets with lots of physical foreplay...never considered anything else....however our most recent meet involved no kissing at all and the anticipation of the meet was totally all the foreplay and possibly one of the best mfm we have had...funny as it was something we d never considered

We are soft swing anyway so foreplay is all anyone is going to get with us . (We don't kiss either but let's not go there)"

sloping off not to go there

» Add a new message to this topic