FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sunset

Sunset

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icketysplits OP   Woman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I have a glorious pink and gold sunset through my windows. The rooftops across the road creating a stark faux horizon.

It was a beautiful day here in Londoninium.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We’ve had a glorious golden one here above Soze Manor in Staffordshire. I just took the small human out to gaze at it in wonder. She proclaimed it ‘so pretty up da sky’

"We’ve had a glorious golden one here above Soze Manor in Staffordshire. I just took the small human out to gaze at it in wonder. She proclaimed it ‘so pretty up da sky’"

It is 'so pretty up da sky'.

It's all grey now but I'm enjoying that it's 17:17 and there is still a faint light in the sky.

I’m just sat down to watch the day fade over my washing line.

I hope my work clothes are dry

"I’m just sat down to watch the day fade over my washing line.

I hope my work clothes are dry"

No one wants to wear damp work clothes. Bring them in before the night dampness makes them feel wet.

By *rAitchMan  over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

It was such a nice sunset at Aitch Manor I went for a 10 minute perambulate to put my rubbish in the wheely bin at the end of the drive, and didn't put a coat on!

No one wants to wear damp work clothes. Bring them in before the night dampness makes them feel wet.

"

I’m on it now, thank you for your sage advice lickety.

Love you.

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Lovely day for putting the washing out. Not totally dry but it's good to give it a cold air bathe now and again.

"It was such a nice sunset at Aitch Manor I went for a 10 minute perambulate to put my rubbish in the wheely bin at the end of the drive, and didn't put a coat on!"

How long is your drive?! Do you take out small batches of rubbish to ensure you have the walk every evening?

I didn't wear a coat on Thursday until my evening walk. I had a coat on today but I could have risked not having one as I was too warm when the sun was on me.

I’m on it now, thank you for your sage advice lickety.

Love you."

I wouldn't want your bits to get damp rot.

"Lovely day for putting the washing out. Not totally dry but it's good to give it a cold air bathe now and again."

Air bathe - I like that.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Oh that sounds so idyllic. It will soon be warm evenings with the sound of merriment catching on the cooling breeze.

I didn't catch the sunset in fair Cheshire sadly, when I looked up from my book it was dark. Oh well.

"Oh that sounds so idyllic. It will soon be warm evenings with the sound of merriment catching on the cooling breeze.

I didn't catch the sunset in fair Cheshire sadly, when I looked up from my book it was dark. Oh well."

You were enjoying other pleasures. A sunset is for another evening.

By *rAitchMan  over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

"It was such a nice sunset at Aitch Manor I went for a 10 minute perambulate to put my rubbish in the wheely bin at the end of the drive, and didn't put a coat on!

How long is your drive?! Do you take out small batches of rubbish to ensure you have the walk every evening?

I didn't wear a coat on Thursday until my evening walk. I had a coat on today but I could have risked not having one as I was too warm when the sun was on me."

The driveway is about 400 yards long, through a wood. It takes about 3 or 4 mins to walk the length of it. I walk it most nights, but took the rubbish as it's bin day tomorrow. I spent a few minutes picking sticks and small branches off the drive that had fallen in the winds.

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Fitzrovia

Completely agree. I took a lovely long walk around Chiswick House today and the prismatic rays of the sun were indeed tantalising ye olde London town, for a change. I took 'smug inducing' photos.

"It was such a nice sunset at Aitch Manor I went for a 10 minute perambulate to put my rubbish in the wheely bin at the end of the drive, and didn't put a coat on!

I didn't wear a coat on Thursday until my evening walk. I had a coat on today but I could have risked not having one as I was too warm when the sun was on me.

The driveway is about 400 yards long, through a wood. It takes about 3 or 4 mins to walk the length of it. I walk it most nights, but took the rubbish as it's bin day tomorrow. I spent a few minutes picking sticks and small branches off the drive that had fallen in the winds."

It has been windy. A nice gentle walk at the end of the day.

"Completely agree. I took a lovely long walk around Chiswick House today and the prismatic rays of the sun were indeed tantalising ye olde London town, for a change. I took 'smug inducing' photos. "

You and your trusty camera. Enjoy the prismatic sunshiny days when we have them.

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Fitzrovia

"Completely agree. I took a lovely long walk around Chiswick House today and the prismatic rays of the sun were indeed tantalising ye olde London town, for a change. I took 'smug inducing' photos.

You and your trusty camera. Enjoy the prismatic sunshiny days when we have them.

"

My phone has a "Hasselblad". Who would have thought?

» Add a new message to this topic