FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Moving to North London

Moving to North London

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

I’m moving to Watford/Hemel Hampstead/Alysebury (haven’t found exactly where yet) and I’m looking for some new friends (social or otherwise) what’s the areas like? If anyone here is around there and fancies a chat I would love to hear from you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good luck

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

That’s not really classed as North London. There’s good and bad areas in all those places. Like anywhere really x

Some of my all time fave Fab meets have been in Aylesbury. *sighs*

Those were the days …

Paradise, Herts

"Some of my all time fave Fab meets have been in Aylesbury. *sighs*

Those were the days … "

Was it there where we met?

That's not north London, it the home countries!! Go north London n say that's where you live n you be mugged or stabbed!

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"That's not north London, it the home countries!! Go north London n say that's where you live n you be mugged or stabbed!"

Don't be ridiculous.

"That's not north London, it the home countries!! Go north London n say that's where you live n you be mugged or stabbed!"

What do you think North London is like?

My what an active imagination you have.

By *mily36CWoman  over a year ago

Bedford... (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

"Hi all,

I’m moving to Watford/Hemel Hampstead/Alysebury (haven’t found exactly where yet) and I’m looking for some new friends (social or otherwise) what’s the areas like? If anyone here is around there and fancies a chat I would love to hear from you "

Welcome to the home counties

... all fairly sane around here unless commuting and then road rage will be imminent

Paradise, Herts

"Hi all,

I’m moving to Watford/Hemel Hampstead/Alysebury (haven’t found exactly where yet) and I’m looking for some new friends (social or otherwise) what’s the areas like? If anyone here is around there and fancies a chat I would love to hear from you

Welcome to the home counties

... all fairly sane around here unless commuting and then road rage will be imminent "

Oh yes!

"That's not north London, it the home countries!! Go north London n say that's where you live n you be mugged or stabbed!

My what an active imagination you have."

I lived in north London for 30 years only recently left so I know the crime is more than real, dealt with the kids who would stab each other just because they came from the wrong postcode. Our block had its fair share of murders and would be a common site seeing armed police doing raids.

"That's not north London, it the home countries!! Go north London n say that's where you live n you be mugged or stabbed!

What do you think North London is like? "

It’s a hole, like the rest of London

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

OP has left. Clearly nobody from North London on fab

What do you think North London is like?

It’s a hole, like the rest of London"

Paradise, Herts

I lived in north London for 30 years only recently left so I know the crime is more than real, dealt with the kids who would stab each other just because they came from the wrong postcode. Our block had its fair share of murders and would be a common site seeing armed police doing raids."

And it’s only like that in London? You been to Luton lately? Or many other places for that matter! Some lovely places in North London.

Those were the days …

Was it there where we met?"

No!

Paradise, Herts

Those were the days …

No! "

Ah I must be THE all time fave fab meet then

Those were the days …

No!

Ah I must be THE all time fave fab meet then "

Definitely in the top 40

By *mily36CWoman  over a year ago

Bedford... (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

"OP has left. Clearly nobody from North London on fab "

Think he ran before he got linched

I lived in north London for 30 years only recently left so I know the crime is more than real, dealt with the kids who would stab each other just because they came from the wrong postcode. Our block had its fair share of murders and would be a common site seeing armed police doing raids.

And it’s only like that in London? You been to Luton lately? Or many other places for that matter! Some lovely places in North London. "

Is why I moved far away lol Luton always been a dumping ground for those that can't get housed in Enfield or haringay

I lived in several areas of North London, Barnet, Finchley for many years. Also lived in Buckinghamshire near to Aylesbury ... both are really lovely areas but as with every other area...there are rough parts and problems. Difficult to generalise.

And it’s only like that in London? You been to Luton lately? Or many other places for that matter! Some lovely places in North London.

Is why I moved far away lol Luton always been a dumping ground for those that can't get housed in Enfield or haringay"

But Skegness is also rough, highest crime rate in Lincolnshire! By a long way.

Is why I moved far away lol Luton always been a dumping ground for those that can't get housed in Enfield or haringay

But Skegness is also rough, highest crime rate in Lincolnshire! By a long way."

Skegness is my nearest town,still a good 25 minute drive my neighbours are mostly cows n sheep lol

But Skegness is also rough, highest crime rate in Lincolnshire! By a long way.

Skegness is my nearest town,still a good 25 minute drive my neighbours are mostly cows n sheep lol"

Haha that makes a lot more sense

Definitely will enjoy your Tuesdays in london, every week you’ll have something different to do

» Add a new message to this topic