FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Having the Willies put up you!

Having the Willies put up you!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *egan Foxs bit of rough OP   Man  over a year ago

Near

Who’s got some exciting or interesting (or even dull and boring tbf) supernatural ghost or ufo or general weirdness stories or experiences to share?

Not me, for sure. My life had been terribly uneventful in terms of things that go bump in the night but I’m sure you cwazy Fabsters have some right proper corkers of experiences to share!

G’wan tell us all about it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Damn, I thought this was a putting my willy up someone thread.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dammm emmm I thought the title was something else was going to say I love them up me emmm I show my self the door

I once found my cat inside when I was sure I had chucked her out. Spooky

Ive just copied this from a previous post i made.

I live in a Victorian era house with a sordid historic past. I never believed in any of it untill i moved and renovated this home, ive had so so many issues here from doors slamming, items moving, items being broken,ive had workmen leave the site when i was having the work done and extension done and the most worrying a feeling of being held down or sat on in bed. Now ive had people round to bless the house, local ghost hunter (well known off tv) round to try and communicate ect, they found that it was one room in the house that activity is gravitated through, that rooms remaind locked, i have candles on and aside the occasional chill or footstep sound ive not really had anymore issues for the past 18 month.

I still get issues, but its notso regular now. The odd door closing, the odd footsteps but i just live with it now.

By *urplechesterCouple  over a year ago

chester

I’ve far too many paranormal stories to share, but had best keep them to myself or Mr will think I’m even more of a weirdo ! I look forward to everyone’s stories though as i Love anything paranormal! Miss pc

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

I was driving home one night when I saw a car across the road, there had been an accident. I brakes sharply and out my hazards on. My teenage son asked why I had stopped. I said look there's a crash, he said there was nothing there. I looked and there wasn't, so I started driving again. A couple of hours later that night there was a car crash within a few metres of where I'd stopped.

Totally weird and unexplainable.

Near

"Ive just copied this from a previous post i made.

I live in a Victorian era house with a sordid historic past. I never believed in any of it untill i moved and renovated this home, ive had so so many issues here from doors slamming, items moving, items being broken,ive had workmen leave the site when i was having the work done and extension done and the most worrying a feeling of being held down or sat on in bed. Now ive had people round to bless the house, local ghost hunter (well known off tv) round to try and communicate ect, they found that it was one room in the house that activity is gravitated through, that rooms remaind locked, i have candles on and aside the occasional chill or footstep sound ive not really had anymore issues for the past 18 month.

I still get issues, but its notso regular now. The odd door closing, the odd footsteps but i just live with it now. "

Ooh I’d freak out at that, I don’t know how I would cope with the feeling of being sat on or held down ..

Thank you for sharing!

Near

"I’ve far too many paranormal stories to share, but had best keep them to myself or Mr will think I’m even more of a weirdo ! I look forward to everyone’s stories though as i Love anything paranormal! Miss pc "

Awwwww g’wan tell us one please ..

I love these sort of things!

Near

"I was driving home one night when I saw a car across the road, there had been an accident. I brakes sharply and out my hazards on. My teenage son asked why I had stopped. I said look there's a crash, he said there was nothing there. I looked and there wasn't, so I started driving again. A couple of hours later that night there was a car crash within a few metres of where I'd stopped.

Totally weird and unexplainable."

Omg, that’s a crazy experience, that must have shook you up. A bit of a time-slip perhaps or just a premonition??

I don’t like to talk about this one as it still freeks me out till this day and it’s on fab

My 8 April 2021 at the 32 seconds mark to the 34 seconds if you stop the video and scrub with your finger slowly you will see a fast movie light come from the middle left hand side and movie across and over my head

What freeks me out is it’s a hall way with one light and all doors to the hall way close so whare dose the movieing light come from

Near

[Removed by poster at 31/01/22 21:53:06]

Near

"I don’t like to talk about this one as it still freeks me out till this day and it’s on fab

My 8 April 2021 at the 32 seconds mark to the 34 seconds if you stop the video and scrub with your finger slowly you will see a fast movie light come from the middle left hand side and movie across and over my head

What freeks me out is it’s a hall way with one light and all doors to the hall way close so whare dose the movieing light come from "

Ooh I don’t have site supporter access to vids but that sounds interesting, an orb perhaps? Can you remember sensing anything at the time?

By *ysyphusMan  over a year ago

Starbase K-7

Is it Hallowe'en already?

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"I was driving home one night when I saw a car across the road, there had been an accident. I brakes sharply and out my hazards on. My teenage son asked why I had stopped. I said look there's a crash, he said there was nothing there. I looked and there wasn't, so I started driving again. A couple of hours later that night there was a car crash within a few metres of where I'd stopped.

Omg, that’s a crazy experience, that must have shook you up. A bit of a time-slip perhaps or just a premonition??"

It really did. I felt sick and very weird when I heard about the crash. Maybe a premonition, wish it would happen for the lottery numbers.

Near

[Removed by poster at 31/01/22 21:58:49]

Near

"Is it Hallowe'en already?"

Never too early for a bit of spookiness!

I’m just done with watching that new UFO Thingamebob on Netflix so I’m in a paranormal mood!

"I don’t like to talk about this one as it still freeks me out till this day and it’s on fab

What freeks me out is it’s a hall way with one light and all doors to the hall way close so whare dose the movieing light come from

Ooh I don’t have site supporter access to vids but that sounds interesting, an orb perhaps? Can you remember sensing anything at the time? "

That’s the really freaky part my back was to the camera I was doing a wiggle video

Wasn’t till after words in edit I noticed it and can only be seen when I took dimmed down colour and upped the red and white I have a sed skirt on and a white jacket so wanted to make them pop so I done a little editing with take colours out the video and it was then when I seen it

Near

Omg, that’s a crazy experience, that must have shook you up. A bit of a time-slip perhaps or just a premonition??

It really did. I felt sick and very weird when I heard about the crash. Maybe a premonition, wish it would happen for the lottery numbers."

Ah I bet it was strange, really interesting experience though. Could just be a coincidence but the timing does seem strange! Thank you for sharing!

Near

Ooh I don’t have site supporter access to vids but that sounds interesting, an orb perhaps? Can you remember sensing anything at the time?

That’s the really freaky part my back was to the camera I was doing a wiggle video

Wasn’t till after words in edit I noticed it and can only be seen when I took dimmed down colour and upped the red and white I have a sed skirt on and a white jacket so wanted to make them pop so I done a little editing with take colours out the video and it was then when I seen it "

Strange! If you believe these things then some say orbs are balls of energy associated with spirits. Not sure if I’m a believer or not but there are certainly some compelling examples out there if you look!

Wasn’t till after words in edit I noticed it and can only be seen when I took dimmed down colour and upped the red and white I have a sed skirt on and a white jacket so wanted to make them pop so I done a little editing with take colours out the video and it was then when I seen it

Strange! If you believe these things then some say orbs are balls of energy associated with spirits. Not sure if I’m a believer or not but there are certainly some compelling examples out there if you look!

"

It’s definitely a odd one for shour

In 2001 I had my old cat PTS. I used to “see” him out the corner of my eye. A few weeks later I moved house and got two kittens. I did wonder if it was a trick of the light or I wanted to see him, but sometimes the kittens would hiss and jump back or they would stop what they were doing & “follow” a line as if he was walking past them, then resume playing again. As they got older this grew less until it stopped.

Years later when one of the kittens now nearly 11, died I couldn’t be there, I felt a cold spot right next to me just 5 minutes after coming off the phone giving vets permission to let her go (she’d been attacked by a dog the week before)

Wife’s grandmother died in her bed at home. All the clocks in the house all stopped at or very near the time Doctor estimated time of death. Also her grandmother wasn’t getting on too well with her husband towards the end and they found a photo of him laying face down on the floor with glass broken.

Has anyone ever been on a ghost hunt type of thing?

» Add a new message to this topic