FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Gay too fast

Gay too fast

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingle To Mingle OP   Man  over a year ago

Swalwell

JUST A QUESTION

As someone who came out as gay back in the 90s but has more recently started to explore his sexuality again after the end of a long term same sex relationship, has anyone else ever came out of the closet only to think later that maybe labelling yourself so early on might now have been the best way to go and felt reluctantly towards possibly being bisexual?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Swalwell

*might not

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm glad we live in a world where the definitions are blurring and people can be more than just their societally defined label. You be you OP. Only way to be content is to be yourself, right?

The world isn't good and evil/ black and white / male and female/ straight and gay there's a multitude of variations on a sliding scale.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I'm glad we live in a world where the definitions are blurring and people can be more than just their societally defined label. You be you OP. Only way to be content is to be yourself, right?

The world isn't good and evil/ black and white / male and female/ straight and gay there's a multitude of variations on a sliding scale."

This..

Op just go with how you are and not let the labels restrict what you want to do..

Swalwell

"I'm glad we live in a world where the definitions are blurring and people can be more than just their societally defined label. You be you OP. Only way to be content is to be yourself, right?

The world isn't good and evil/ black and white / male and female/ straight and gay there's a multitude of variations on a sliding scale."

Thanks

Socially constructed labels will always need to be fluid. I just wish I'd studied sociology rather of finance back then, instead of waiting until more recently to do so

It certainly would have given me the words to express myself better at the time and the knowledge to pause and consider before jumping headlong into things.

It's easier now but there's still issues around bisexuality and it's associated stigma, hopefully one day this won't even need to be a topic of conversation and people will all just put their bits where they want to without needing to label it.

But that's obviously a long way off from now

By *ysyphusMan  over a year ago

Starbase K-7

I believe that all sexuality is fluid (Not that kind!), and it is possible to move from gay to bi, just the same as it is to move from straight to bi.

Maybe you are the first ever "Fab Gay".

Have fun, and enjoy where the adventures take you.

Swalwell

The world isn't good and evil/ black and white / male and female/ straight and gay there's a multitude of variations on a sliding scale.

This..

Op just go with how you are and not let the labels restrict what you want to do..

"

Thank you (heads toward Lancashire)

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Back in those dark days we were either men or women. When same gender attraction wasn't being beaten out of people they were forced to choose either men to fancy or women to fancy .....

Life just isn't like that ... luckily we become wiser as we age.

None of us should be declaring our sexuality for anyone .... we are sexual beings. END OF!

I don't have to declare what I eat every day .....

Swalwell

"I believe that all sexuality is fluid (Not that kind!), and it is possible to move from gay to bi, just the same as it is to move from straight to bi.

Have fun, and enjoy where the adventures take you."

What's a "fab gay"?

And thanks (nice pics btw)

By *ysyphusMan  over a year ago

Starbase K-7

"I believe that all sexuality is fluid (Not that kind!), and it is possible to move from gay to bi, just the same as it is to move from straight to bi.

What's a "fab gay"?

And thanks (nice pics btw) "

They call guys on here who say they're straight, but meet guys/TVs "Fab Straight".

Swalwell

What's a "fab gay"?

They call guys on here who say they're straight, but meet guys/TVs "Fab Straight". "

Ah like jail-gay

What's a "fab gay"?

They call guys on here who say they're straight, but meet guys/TVs "Fab Straight".

Ah like jail-gay"

"JUST A QUESTION

As someone who came out as gay back in the 90s but has more recently started to explore his sexuality again after the end of a long term same sex relationship, has anyone else ever came out of the closet only to think later that maybe labelling yourself so early on might now have been the best way to go and felt reluctantly towards possibly being bisexual?

"

Times are definitely different to the 90's so hopefully people will understand. Some won't and who cares.

Some people will always just see gay or straight. If you have a relationship with a woman they will assume you are now straight, not bi.

Swalwell

"JUST A QUESTION

Times are definitely different to the 90's so hopefully people will understand. Some won't and who cares.

Some people will always just see gay or straight. If you have a relationship with a woman they will assume you are now straight, not bi.

"

As a parent, most people assume I'm straight.

Then they'd find out I was with a guy and they'd assume the kids were adopted.

By *yway60Man  over a year ago

Gamlingay

I have always considered myself gay. But now at this late stage in my life I really want to experience sex with a mf couple. I get horny imagining the various combinations of fun to be had with mmf. But I've probably left it too late now and a bit too old for consideration by most couples.

My sexuality is best defined as fluid

I live with a guy now, but that's mainly because I couldn't ever live with a woman again

Swalwell

"My sexuality is best defined as fluid

I live with a guy now, but that's mainly because I couldn't ever live with a woman again "

I use to think that - now I'm happy living alone, I just need to adopt a dog

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Don't worry about labels, just get on and do what you want to do and enjoy life

"My sexuality is best defined as fluid

I live with a guy now, but that's mainly because I couldn't ever live with a woman again

I use to think that - now I'm happy living alone, I just need to adopt a dog "

Oh, I have a dog too

By *yway60Man  over a year ago

Gamlingay

I have been gay since the age of 18. Never interested or had any experience with women but recently I really want to have a 3 some with a woman and bisexual guy. At 61 I doubt I will get much interest but I live in hope!

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

Labels can be good, labels can restrict.

Labels can fade in the wash, too, over time.

King's Crustacean

Why feel the need to define , to put yourself in one of two boxes.... go through one of two gates..... ?

I was able to bear children ...... but being a womban doesn't dictate who I can have physical pleasures with

King's Crustacean

Just for the info..........

When ever I've had sexual experiences with women I don't consider myself a lesbian, I don't consider myself Bi ..... i'm still me.

Ask him to slow down a bit, a good lover should be a considerate lover.

» Add a new message to this topic