FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dating after Fab

Dating after Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtyGentleman43 OP   Man  over a year ago

copthorne

I'm pretty sure this may have been spoken about but I've not really been active in the forum.

Question, to both ladies and gents. When you start dating and it becomes serious. Do you be honest about the times you have been involved on this site and the " life " ...

Or do you date people from here so it's less judgemental and both are understanding.

Just intrigued as I get told I'm a little strange I'm wanting to be involved in this kind of site

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andonmessMan  over a year ago

A world all of his own

An ex who I dated who wasn't from this lifestyle at all, yes, I was completely upfront about it. I hid my profile and completely ignored the site the entire time we were together.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I date from here so I know he is as kinky as I want him to be

By *inx.x3Woman  over a year ago

Bath

I don’t mention it.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I would be honest from the start as want someone to accept me for what I am. If they do not like it then they are not for me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I date from here so I know he is as kinky as I want him to be

"

"I would be honest from the start as want someone to accept me for what I am. If they do not like it then they are not for me."

Think you could be telling me you was the love child of Mrs Thatcher and arthur Scargill and be too busy looking at you to even care

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

It depends whether you want them to join in or not

Since I don’t, I don’t talk much about my swinging lifestyle because that’s private. I’d also like her to not be too vocal about the d*unk gangbsng she had in university, because that’s private too

If you both talk and decide to get into that stuff, fine. But I’d avoid telling her unless she really asks

I dated after I meet someone not from fabs in the out side World and was up front told him about I was on fabs he ended the Relationship so now when I come off the site meet a boyfriend I don't tell but I wish I could find someone like me for clubs but got a friend with benefits but he's really not in to clubs.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

I date more outside of fab and like to get it out early , the sharing bit , as most are against the idea at first, a few are intrigued and want to go to clubs etc

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I've tried dating in Vanilla Land and planned to discuss my Swinging lifestyle once we were thinking about being intimate, but it's never got to that stage.

I've had 2 relationships with people I met on the site and so the conversation wasn't needed. We had time for us to establish what we wanted and then took it from there.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

I don’t mention Fab. No need to.

When I’m dating I’m not doing Fab.

I wouldn't date anyone off here. I don't tell date or sex people my past as it's none of their business.

I've dated from Tinder and told people about Fab, a couple of them joined but i don't hide parts of who I am or how I live my life so if I start seeing someone and they don't like it then we aren't compatible.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Because I'm older I expect my partners to have a prior sexual history

I met my husband 15yrs ago & we discussed threesomes & moresomes on our first date, the sooner these things are out in the open the easier the conversation

I think people are becoming more sexually adventurous/open so it often won't be the shock you expect it to be, honesty is always the best policy

Theres only 1 woman i would ever be prepared to date and that wont ever happen and thats my destiny

Definitely date from here so I know she’s as morally corrupt as me and shares similar interests.

By *ottom charlieMan  over a year ago

washington

"I date from here so I know he is as kinky as I want him to be

"

lucky guy,,,

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I wouldn’t mention until I know where the relationship is going.I am currently exchanging messages with a Facebook friend who has told me about relationships she has been in and I feel she could be up for adult fun but I intend to get to know her and take it step by step

In my experience there is quite a lot of duality in so far as people riding two horses!

By *aughtyGentleman43 OP   Man  over a year ago

copthorne

There's some fantastic answers. I'm pretty up front with most things but in the past I've mentioned it and it's not worked out as the other person feels she's not good enough ...I'd never want anyone to feel that way

I think if it's something you want in a future relationship then definitely be open and honest about it.

The amount of men in relationships on here who cheat and say they wish they could be open and honest with their partners is unreal so better to just be upfront about it.

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"I would be honest from the start as want someone to accept me for what I am. If they do not like it then they are not for me."

Surely this should be the answer for everyone. You shouldn't have to change who you really are and stop doing what you enjoy to be with someone else.

Hmm depends on the relationship I suppose and the level of commitment being offered but I would honestly answer if asked about it cause the right person for you always knows.

By *oupleOfFilthyWeirdosCouple  over a year ago

Merthyr Tydfil

Find yourself a little Pocket Rocket, and all your dreams will become a reality

I was here as a single guy, some years back. I dated/had relationships that were vanilla, following on from then.

I introduced PR to Fab a couple of years into our relationship, and she soon got the bug, we love the scene here as a couple. There's something quite empowering, and satisfying about being able to enjoy the sexual company of others, and then chatting the next day like kids at Christmas, who've just had the toy at the top their list, and can't wait to tell their friends as soon as they get back through the school gates.

Discussion is key, be open about your sexual past, be receptive to new ideas, but most importantly, there has to be trust.

Highly recommended!

T

By *eisty LadyWoman  over a year ago

Count Your Blessings Cottage, Gratitude Grove

I don’t date men off here

A few men I’ve dated in ‘real life’ have not been into sex or couldn’t get an erection (medical reasons), that’s not an issue for me if the guy is compatible as there’s alternatives to penetrative sex.

I wouldn’t cheat on them though

However if I’m not dating someone I scratch my itch on here until I’m seeing someone again

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I date people into kink. I've always told them everything. It's only ever been an issue with one ex who was abusive and later used it against me.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Not interested in traditional dating and never will be now. FWB bubbles for me . I don’t want anyone in my actual life permanently. Just The thought gives me palpitations!

By *ingle w3t femaleWoman  over a year ago

yorkshire

I'd love to date a fellow swinger

Cannot let anyone close enough to date them never will be

I've (male) been here before in a previous relationship.

Being open about my past, this side of things being part of it led us here.

That and Mrs was also open about her past.

I was quite happy and expecting a vanilla relationship, but after chatting, we soon ended up here

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I won't date but if I did then I'd tell them as I'm not monogamous

We met on here and I love the being able to talk about our fantasies without judgement.

However I'd be happy to be in a vanilla relationship too if that was what he wanted but I wouldn't hide this side of my life in a new relationship, it's part of who I am.

M

I’d never date again…. I prefer the single life but if I ever did (which I won’t ) of course I would tell them

I don't rush to tell men, but I am open about everything.

By *orkcoastguyMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

Once one has immersed oneself in the world of swinging and enjoyed it there is no going back.

Meeting s person as a potential partner but who is not able to share this aspect of their sexual like is unlikely to work. That old itch will return.

Best to be open from the outset and even better if one meets via a swinging site or club and enjoys the lifestyle together.

By *amer oneMan  over a year ago

leicester

Im honest about it, i think this lifestyle isnt something you can or even should walk away from

» Add a new message to this topic