FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Regular fun rather then 1 off meets

Regular fun rather then 1 off meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unseeker6969 OP   Man  over a year ago

somewhere

Do couples look for a guy for regular fun rather then just 1 off’s

I’m finding it extremely hard to find a couple in the Essex area that ain’t just talkers or Fake profiles I’ve tried many different ways of having profile and pictures. Looking for some advise on where I’m going wrong.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Sorry to be blunt put you have only three photos (which are two or three years old), less than five lines of profile text and a pointless legal warning. I think it is your profile where you are going wrong.

somewhere

"Sorry to be blunt put you have only three photos (which are two or three years old), less than five lines of profile text and a pointless legal warning. I think it is your profile where you are going wrong. "

Hi thanks I have more pictures for friends to see due to the amount of talkers and fake profiles I’ve changed the profile text over times and will be changing again today with pictures thank you for your input.

Leeds

Looking forward to seeing your new and improved profile

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

If you had lots of choice and options, and read your profile.

Would you meet you ?

somewhere

"If you had lots of choice and options, and read your profile.

Would you meet you ? "

Totally agree but I have changed profile many times and it’s how it is due to the amount of couples I’ve spoke to arranged a social after swapping fave pictures carried on chatting then been blocked for whatever reason is unknown lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you had lots of choice and options, and read your profile.

Would you meet you ?

Totally agree but I have changed profile many times and it’s how it is due to the amount of couples I’ve spoke to arranged a social after swapping fave pictures carried on chatting then been blocked for whatever reason is unknown lol "

quite often we can be talking away with someone that sounds good and all of a sudden that person will say something or do something that will earn a insant block ....the best thing for any guy or infact any person can do is nothing is concrete until youve met ...

so many guys shout that they are being messed about or so called ghost or catfished or just plain cods wollop without thinking that they have said something wrong or too clingy or many other reasons ..... women have to be so careful on here and dont need to take any risk at all ...

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I don't think advice works - your profile and messages reflect you, you can't be someone you're not!

somewhere

"I don't think advice works - your profile and messages reflect you, you can't be someone you're not!"

Tried different profile pictures and text but understand I need to change again. Thanks

somewhere

Updating profile…..

By *xploring_FunWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

The other half and I much prefer meeting guys regular on our joint profile, one offs are so much less reliable.

Leeds

"Updating profile….. "

Now you have no public pics

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Why can't you accom, that would immediately put us off meeting a single guy outside of the club scene.

Have you tried a club OP, you could find a regular couple on the club scene, who would happily meet there xxxx

By *aughty masonMan  over a year ago

nowhere

"I don't think advice works - your profile and messages reflect you, you can't be someone you're not!"

Very true x

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

"Sorry to be blunt put you have only three photos (which are two or three years old), less than five lines of profile text and a pointless legal warning. I think it is your profile where you are going wrong.

Hi thanks I have more pictures for friends to see due to the amount of talkers and fake profiles I’ve changed the profile text over times and will be changing again today with pictures thank you for your input. "

Have to ask, why can't you accommodate?

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

"Updating profile….. "

When?

It takes all of five minutes!

somewhere

"Updating profile…..

When?

It takes all of five minutes!"

Taking some time as need to sleep lol

somewhere

"Why can't you accom, that would immediately put us off meeting a single guy outside of the club scene.

Have you tried a club OP, you could find a regular couple on the club scene, who would happily meet there xxxx"

Hi thanks for the reply, honestly personal reasons but happy to explain I own a 1 bed flat due to a messy divorce 6 years ago and I have a child who uses my bed when he stays.

From my perspective, most people will bore me after a couple of meets. So no, one-off or maybe two/three is our limit generally.

C

"I don't think advice works - your profile and messages reflect you, you can't be someone you're not!

"

Fully agree with this, what's the point of false advertising?

"I don't think advice works - your profile and messages reflect you, you can't be someone you're not!

Fully agree with this, what's the point of false advertising?"

Exactly. People give 'advice' for profiles. Means I'm meeting a fake. Something the Forum likes but not a true representation of the person.

Leeds

"

Hi thanks for the reply, honestly personal reasons but happy to explain I own a 1 bed flat due to a messy divorce 6 years ago and I have a child who uses my bed when he stays. "

But surely you would only invite someone round when he wasn't staying so the bed would be available !

"

Hi thanks for the reply, honestly personal reasons but happy to explain I own a 1 bed flat due to a messy divorce 6 years ago and I have a child who uses my bed when he stays.

But surely you would only invite someone round when he wasn't staying so the bed would be available !"

I wouldn't bring a meet to my children's home when they aren't there

"

But surely you would only invite someone round when he wasn't staying so the bed would be available !"

Anyone who would fuck someone in a child's bed is vile.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Why can't you accom, that would immediately put us off meeting a single guy outside of the club scene.

Have you tried a club OP, you could find a regular couple on the club scene, who would happily meet there xxxx

Hi thanks for the reply, honestly personal reasons but happy to explain I own a 1 bed flat due to a messy divorce 6 years ago and I have a child who uses my bed when he stays. "

. I am also a single guy that can’t accommodate. I have stated it on my profile as to why I can’t accommodate and I would advise the OP to do the same.No guarantee that people won’t think you have a wife , husband, partner at home but at least you will know you have been honest in letting people know the reason you can’t accommodate after that it’s up to them.

Tried different profile pictures and text but understand I need to change again. Thanks "

Your profile should reflect who you actually are. Everyone we see a profile asking for advice on what message to send or how to change their profile certain things immediately come to mind:

1- Lazy?

2- Poor communication skills?

3- Entitled?

4- Dishonest?

That doesn't mean that all these apply, but we do wonder when we see the endless requests for advice, how people manage on their own in the real world!

In our opinion, be totally open and honest in your profile, have a few pics you'd be happy to be on FB or IG. Be clear about what you offer tomothers, and what kind of things you like. This way you'll only end up talking to people you're compatible with. Don't be clingy or needy, and don't chase or harrass. Then you'll do fine.

"

But surely you would only invite someone round when he wasn't staying so the bed would be available !

Anyone who would fuck someone in a child's bed is vile."

To be fair to the OP, it's his bed, which his child uses when staying over.

"

Anyone who would fuck someone in a child's bed is vile."

I think that’s a bit harsh.

His child sleeps on his bed when he’s there, is the man never allowed to have sex in his own home, because his child sleeps in his bed at times?

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

We prefer one offs to regular meets as we've found the guys get a bit OTT and message us more than we txt each other

I know you haven't asked for profile advice so I shouldn't give it but FAB is a tough place for single guys, take a look at your profile it's your shop window, are you really selling yourself in the best way possible. When there's 100 guys on here for every woman & couple you need to really need to be on your A Game to stand out to get their attention

Lots of women & couples find dick pics offensive so having one as your profile pic will put many off straight away, lots of people will then look at a profile before reading a message & you have no other visible profile pics so know one has any idea what you look like to see if there's an attraction (photos don't need to be identifying, full body shot clothed head cropped etc), your bio is one line that doesn't say anything about you, what your looking for, what your kinks are, how will someone know if you're compatible

Yes this can all be done via message but that takes time & when there's 100 other local profiles where we can get that information in 30 seconds why would they waste their time hunting for it with you, they could have chatted & had a meet with someone else, in the time it's taken to have a basic exchange with you & potentially established you aren't even compatible

Id even go as far as saying your profiles lazy, it's like a hi, how are you message, your expecting potential partners to do the work & most just won't have time for that

That all sounds really harsh but I promise it's not personal, so many guys post the sane thing every day & their profiles are always similar to yours (or worse with no profile photos at all)

As I said at the start this site is tough, so I just wanted to give you an insight from a local couple & female prospective

If you put the effort in your chances of getting better results will be massively improved

somewhere

Thank you for all your input, I’ve made the choice not to use my bed as a respect reason for my son….

I will be posting pictures but keeping face pictures for friends to see….

somewhere

"We prefer one offs to regular meets as we've found the guys get a bit OTT and message us more than we txt each other

I know you haven't asked for profile advice so I shouldn't give it but FAB is a tough place for single guys, take a look at your profile it's your shop window, are you really selling yourself in the best way possible. When there's 100 guys on here for every woman & couple you need to really need to be on your A Game to stand out to get their attention

Lots of women & couples find dick pics offensive so having one as your profile pic will put many off straight away, lots of people will then look at a profile before reading a message & you have no other visible profile pics so know one has any idea what you look like to see if there's an attraction (photos don't need to be identifying, full body shot clothed head cropped etc), your bio is one line that doesn't say anything about you, what your looking for, what your kinks are, how will someone know if you're compatible

Yes this can all be done via message but that takes time & when there's 100 other local profiles where we can get that information in 30 seconds why would they waste their time hunting for it with you, they could have chatted & had a meet with someone else, in the time it's taken to have a basic exchange with you & potentially established you aren't even compatible

Id even go as far as saying your profiles lazy, it's like a hi, how are you message, your expecting potential partners to do the work & most just won't have time for that

That all sounds really harsh but I promise it's not personal, so many guys post the sane thing every day & their profiles are always similar to yours (or worse with no profile photos at all)

As I said at the start this site is tough, so I just wanted to give you an insight from a local couple & female prospective

If you put the effort in your chances of getting better results will be massively improved "

I’ve taken note thank you, I used to meet a couple regularly about 20 years ago but they moved away. That’s kind of what I’m looking for again.. not too over the top something like a friendship but with the added bonuses of all being naked.

somewhere

"The other half and I much prefer meeting guys regular on our joint profile, one offs are so much less reliable.

"

Totally agree building a trust rather let being let down after making the effort.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

We are on the lookout for local people for regular fun but the connection has to be right.

Sex gets better when you know each other more.

K

somewhere

"We are on the lookout for local people for regular fun but the connection has to be right.

Sex gets better when you know each other more.

K"

Totally agree thank you. I’m changing the profile so hopefully can find what I’m looking for. Lol

somewhere

Updated profile now but need a few more pictures

By *orkcoastguyMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

Over the years I have had the good fortune to meet some lovely people and have formed a regular contact with several couples who I met as and when they wanted. As a trusted friend they would also invite me to their group sessions, an extra bonus!

When in a relationship myself with a partner who wanted to try swinging she would meet them with me, they offering a good initial introduction to this wonderful lifestyle.

The friendship didn't inhibit other one off meets but was a lovely extra element to our mutual enjoyment.

I prefer regular, I also leave the couple alone and leave it to them to contact me.

somewhere

"Over the years I have had the good fortune to meet some lovely people and have formed a regular contact with several couples who I met as and when they wanted. As a trusted friend they would also invite me to their group sessions, an extra bonus!

When in a relationship myself with a partner who wanted to try swinging she would meet them with me, they offering a good initial introduction to this wonderful lifestyle.

The friendship didn't inhibit other one off meets but was a lovely extra element to our mutual enjoyment.

"

Thank you I used to meet a couple regular in the past they moved away which is way I’m looking for that again.

somewhere

"I prefer regular, I also leave the couple alone and leave it to them to contact me.

"

Thanks for replying, I used to meet a couple regular in the past they contacted me regular and they were both happy for me to contact them to see when they were free.

"Thank you for all your input, I’ve made the choice not to use my bed as a respect reason for my son….

I will be posting pictures but keeping face pictures for friends to see…. "

Respect is a foreign concept for some.

somewhere

"Thank you for all your input, I’ve made the choice not to use my bed as a respect reason for my son….

I will be posting pictures but keeping face pictures for friends to see….

Respect is a foreign concept for some. "

Totally I had a couple profile contact me asking if I would join them late at night to fuck the female when she’s totally d*unk and out of it.

» Add a new message to this topic