FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ladies is height an issue?

Ladies is height an issue?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *assing Fancies x OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

For me it's not something I look for at all in a man (mr is only 5ft7) if a guy is everything you are looking for... Good size little Mr, good looking, good body, great personality then would or has his height ever been a issue for a mutual attraction?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

Because most women want a tall guy.

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Depends on what his height is to be honest. I'm massive all over, not just tall, and if a guy is more than a couple inches shorter than me it makes me feel even more huge than I do anyway

Sherwood Forest

"Because most women want a tall guy. "
I'd say some not 'most'... I understand personal sexual preferences but what I'm asking is could other women look past a guys height? (if they indeed do have a issue with it)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I mean. Yes and no.

Ideally my man would be 6’4” cos he’d make me feel extremely small next to him and I find height gap a total turn on and I feel more feminine cos of it

In reality, no (to a degree)

If he’s shorter than me then it’s definitely gonna be a no , Sowwy

By *entative_steps7781Couple  over a year ago

Home

Not an issue for me at all, I would be a little surprised to find a guy the same height as me (am only 5'2) but even then it wouldn't put me off if everything else is there and we connect.

MJ x

"I mean. Yes and no.

Ideally my man would be 6’4” cos he’d make me feel extremely small next to him and I find height gap a total turn on and I feel more feminine cos of it

If he’s shorter than me then it’s definitely gonna be a no , Sowwy "

And just to clarify, I’m 5’6” if I stand tall against the wall but in reality I lose an inch or so cos of the day I rest my hips losing a bit of height x

Doesn't matter when you're laying down

By *xploring_FunWoman  over a year ago

Visiting Scotland

I prefer men taller than me, but I’m 5’3 so there’s not many that aren’t.

The few I’ve met who are shorter tend to be very slight as well and I just end up feeling like a giant whale.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

It is for some, not for others.

It's not important to me, to a point. If someone was under 5' or over 6'8 I would be a bit dubious as to how things would line up, but for most average sort of people it's not an issue for me.

It is for me

Im tall and fat so I like a taller man to make me feel small and petite

I'd feel humongous being with a man who is shorter than me

Sherwood Forest

"Depends on what his height is to be honest. I'm massive all over, not just tall, and if a guy is more than a couple inches shorter than me it makes me feel even more huge than I do anyway "
see me and Mr are exactly the same height but when I have heels on I'm obviously taller than him when we go out... it certainly doesn't make me any less attracted to him like I say I understand people's personal preferences or if it might affect there confidence, i just wondering if there are any other girls that for them height maybe isn't a issue

"It is for some, not for others.

It's not important to me, to a point. If someone was under 5' or over 6'8 I would be a bit dubious as to how things would line up, but for most average sort of people it's not an issue for me."

I met a 6 foot 7 guy off here and trying to do doggy was a joke hahaha

Yes heights an issue! I did not like guys to be shorter than me.

Sherwood Forest

"I mean. Yes and no.

And just to clarify, I’m 5’6” if I stand tall against the wall but in reality I lose an inch or so cos of the day I rest my hips losing a bit of height x "

would the guy have to be taller or the same as you in every shoes or taller when you are in heels?

"For me it's not something I look for at all in a man (mr is only 5ft7) if a guy is everything you are looking for... Good size little Mr, good looking, good body, great personality then would or has his height ever been a issue for a mutual attraction?"
I’m 6.7” in heels so turn a few heads

Not an issue. I need mental connection to feel attracted to someone. Physical aspects play very small role in that.

By *ralLover_35Man  over a year ago

Motherwell

"

And just to clarify, I’m 5’6” if I stand tall against the wall but in reality I lose an inch or so cos of the day I rest my hips losing a bit of height x "

Dam, I'm 6ft 5 and an ex boxer. Guaranteed I can make you feel tiny beside me

"I mean. Yes and no.

And just to clarify, I’m 5’6” if I stand tall against the wall but in reality I lose an inch or so cos of the day I rest my hips losing a bit of height x would the guy have to be taller or the same as you in every shoes or taller when you are in heels?"

No just taller in my normal shoes BUT as said , preference wise, 6’2” and above would be perfection cos I’d still be small even in heels (and super tiny without)

Like having my top of my head reach his shoulder or just above, just wow

*fawns*

By *erces LetiferMan  over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

This can be an issue more so in the digital age of dating, sex & relationships. Where on a website such as this one, a woman may set a numerical parameter like height to 6 feet and over only... because their preference is for taller men - and that is perfectly fine, of course. However, plenty of guys who are 5'9, 5'10 and 5'11 will simply be screened out of her interest automatically when trying to chat / meet online.

Now, take those same men, suited and booted and out at a bar or a club, etc... how many women who set those limits online can honestly say those couple or so inches are actually an issue (if noticable at all)?

Food for thought...

p.s. speaking as a 5'11 dude has NOTHING to do with this musing... honest!

"

And just to clarify, I’m 5’6” if I stand tall against the wall but in reality I lose an inch or so cos of the day I rest my hips losing a bit of height x

Dam, I'm 6ft 5 and an ex boxer. Guaranteed I can make you feel tiny beside me "

U probably would, cos I’m also quite petite-isH overall

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Not an issue as mostly everyone is taller than me anyway x

By *ralLover_35Man  over a year ago

Motherwell

"

U probably would, cos I’m also quite petite-isH overall "

*Insert cheesy line about sexy things in small packages*

I didn't notice - when I checked out your profile all I could look at was that smile

"This can be an issue more so in the digital age of dating, sex & relationships. Where on a website such as this one, a woman may set a numerical parameter like height to 6 feet and over only... because their preference is for taller men - and that is perfectly fine, of course. However, plenty of guys who are 5'9, 5'10 and 5'11 will simply be screened out of her interest automatically when trying to chat / meet online.

Now, take those same men, suited and booted and out at a bar or a club, etc... how many women who set those limits online can honestly say those couple or so inches are actually an issue (if noticable at all)?

Food for thought...

p.s. speaking as a 5'11 dude has NOTHING to do with this musing... honest! "

In person in bar would probably make those inches more noticeable, especially if the woman is out wearing heels

"This can be an issue more so in the digital age of dating, sex & relationships. Where on a website such as this one, a woman may set a numerical parameter like height to 6 feet and over only... because their preference is for taller men - and that is perfectly fine, of course. However, plenty of guys who are 5'9, 5'10 and 5'11 will simply be screened out of her interest automatically when trying to chat / meet online.

Food for thought...

Wish that was true! On dating sites my criteria is set at 6ft+ but still the majority of likes and messages are from guys way under that.

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

Pretty certain it has some primal instinct behind it, a bit like liking bigger boobs being linked to the ability to bear children (don't shoot me, I'm going for caveman psychology lol)

As long as a fella is actually taller than me I'm fine, be that 2 inches or 12 and at 5ft5 that isn't too much to ask for I don't think

P

None issues here I am small my self 5.6 but can walk in 9 inche heels so can make my self any hight

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Height has only ever been an issue for me when an ex didn't want me wearing heels because I was taller than him in them. As long as they're not bothered by that then I'm good.

I'm 5'2.5 so I'm small heels are used for meets

By *anae21Woman  over a year ago

Nearer than you think

Me + heels = minimum height of lover.

Being with a guy shorter than 5'11" does make me feel uncomfortable. Tried it. Didn't like it.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I like tall men. Not overly tall but a good few inches taller than me. I know it sounds unreasonable but height is a deal breaker for me no matter what the man looks like.

This is a great thread for me because I see a good percentage of profiles stating a minimum height requirement which is their choice but a little off putting all the same

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

No its not been a issue for me, it is frequently an issue for men though so the majority have been over 6ft tall

By *Booboo-Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Food for thought...

For majority of people this is a preference rather than a hard line, but women have a massive choice of men on here so they can afford to be picky and filter down the amount of messages they get.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

My mate struggles on the dating scene as he is probably around 5 ft 6. He puts it up front on his dating profiles now as it’s caused him some grief in the past either ghosting him or even getting up to leave.

Shame as he’s winning in all other aspects of life. Got a hair line to die for as well lucky git.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Not in the slightest.

I'm relatively tall for a woman, fat and I have big hair (which adds about two inches to my overall height). How tall a man is doesn't make me feel feminine, less feminine or anything like that. It's about how we interact (for me).

I've been with men of varying heights and I can't say I have a particular preference. Although, typing that, I've been inspired by the Tom Holland/Zendaya photos so I'm not going to worry about donning heels and being a bit taller than my partners.

It's never been an issue for me as everyone is taller than me anyway. I wouldn't look for anyone smaller as I've not got a borrower fetish.

"In person in bar would probably make those inches more noticeable, especially if the woman is out wearing heels"

I doubt it. When wearing my nice shoes or Timberlands, I'm easily 6' thanks to the extra inch. Stand me next to someone who is actually 6' - now 6'1 thanks to their footwear - at a bar and I'm pretty confident most, if not all, women would barely register the difference, heels or no heels. It's only if you had a load of different heighted guys lined up, or like a 5'9 standing next to a 6'2 would you easily be able to tell from across the street / room, etc.

"Wish that was true! On dating sites my criteria is set at 6ft+ but still the majority of likes and messages are from guys way under that."

Still could be true, though. I never said it would stop incoming likes and messages, only that there could be plenty of perfectly good matches among them that you will automatically screen out / dismiss from your interest.

"For majority of people this is a preference rather than a hard line, but women have a massive choice of men on here so they can afford to be picky and filter down the amount of messages they get."

Oh for sure. I'm merely musing on the arbitrary nature of having to set these hard lines or boundaries for numerical things - not just height but also age and weight, etc, too - in this digital age... whereas before the internet when people would just meet in person, those boudaries are a lot more flexible, because in a bar or a club it's a lot harder to tell a couple of inches or a couple of pounds or a couple of years apart.

By *ighty_tightyMan  over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

"It's never been an issue for me as everyone is taller than me anyway. I wouldn't look for anyone smaller as I've not got a borrower fetish."

Where as I do, my ideal lady is 5'2

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Has to be taller than me.

"In person in bar would probably make those inches more noticeable, especially if the woman is out wearing heels

I doubt it. When wearing my nice shoes or Timberlands, I'm easily 6' thanks to the extra inch. Stand me next to someone who is actually 6' - now 6'1 thanks to their footwear - at a bar and I'm pretty confident most, if not all, women would barely register the difference, heels or no heels. It's only if you had a load of different heighted guys lined up, or like a 5'9 standing next to a 6'2 would you easily be able to tell from across the street / room, etc.

Wish that was true! On dating sites my criteria is set at 6ft+ but still the majority of likes and messages are from guys way under that.

Still could be true, though. I never said it would stop incoming likes and messages, only that there could be plenty of perfectly good matches among them that you will automatically screen out / dismiss from your interest.

For majority of people this is a preference rather than a hard line, but women have a massive choice of men on here so they can afford to be picky and filter down the amount of messages they get.

Oh for sure. I'm merely musing on the arbitrary nature of having to set these hard lines or boundaries for numerical things - not just height but also age and weight, etc, too - in this digital age... whereas before the internet when people would just meet in person, those boudaries are a lot more flexible, because in a bar or a club it's a lot harder to tell a couple of inches or a couple of pounds or a couple of years apart."

I'm 5foot 8 and 6 foot in heels so I would absolutely be able to tell the difference between a man who is 5 9 and one who is 6 1

By *ickshawedCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I'm 5ft4 1/2, my husband is 5ft6. I much prefer meeting men under 6ft as otherwise I feel like a child. We have met men taller than that and I find it a little awkward kissing and doing anything standing up. We have met men shorter than me as well, and it's not a problem.

"I'm 5foot 8 and 6 foot in heels so I would absolutely be able to tell the difference between a man who is 5 9 and one who is 6 1"

Yep. That's exactly what I was refering to here;

"It's only if you had a load of different heighted guys lined up, or like a 5'9 standing next to a 6'2 would you easily and immediately be able to tell from across the street / room, etc."

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

I'm 5ft 10in and prefer men taller than me. Men's true height fabwise can be dubious, a few inches are sometimes added

"I'm 5ft 10in and prefer men taller than me. Men's true height fabwise can be dubious, a few inches are sometimes added "

To their height too

"I'm 5foot 8 and 6 foot in heels so I would absolutely be able to tell the difference between a man who is 5 9 and one who is 6 1

Yep. That's exactly what I was refering to here;

It's only if you had a load of different heighted guys lined up, or like a 5'9 standing next to a 6'2 would you easily and immediately be able to tell from across the street / room, etc."

No because if was 1 guy who was 5 9 I would be able to roughly tell his height without there needing to be another guy there who is taller

By *parkleCCWoman  over a year ago

Staffs/chesh border

I'm 5'7 my guy is 5'3 although his profile says 5'4 lol

Yes he's good looking with an athletic body unlike me he's also a lot younger, and it makes no difference, automatically things are done different like goodbye kisses my arm round his neck his round my middle rather than other way round, after 6 years you can see neither of us are bothered, by age size or height

"In person in bar would probably make those inches more noticeable, especially if the woman is out wearing heels

Oh for sure. I'm merely musing on the arbitrary nature of having to set these hard lines or boundaries for numerical things - not just height but also age and weight, etc, too - in this digital age... whereas before the internet when people would just meet in person, those boudaries are a lot more flexible, because in a bar or a club it's a lot harder to tell a couple of inches or a couple of pounds or a couple of years apart."

Except 6ft is my minimum and I absolutely wouldn’t meet someone under that. I’m 5ft11 myself.

"No because if was 1 guy who was 5 9 I would be able to roughly tell his height without there needing to be another guy there who is taller"

Right... but my overall point is that no matter where the woman's particular chosen cut-off point is on an online site, a couple of inches either side of that out in the real world is far less arbitrary and therefore focused on / picked up on. You could be walking down the street and see a bloke over the other side walking along who you think is drop dead gorgeous and gives you instant fanny flutters who's, say, 5'10 or 5'11... yet if you didn't see them IRL but on an online profile where you state no men under 6' or 6'1 etc, they wouldn't get past the screening / filter. Pretty simple.

"Except 6ft is my minimum and I absolutely wouldn’t meet someone under that. I’m 5ft11 myself."

Right. This only proves what I said, though...

Most women don't answer this question honestly. It's in women's evolution to seek out men talling and stronger than them, so that they can feel protected. So it's biologically wired into most women to go for taller guys. But again most women try to deny their nature.

"Most women don't answer this question honestly. It's in women's evolution to seek out men talling and stronger than them, so that they can feel protected. So it's biologically wired into most women to go for taller guys. But again most women try to deny their nature."

There's a mixture of responses so safe to say that the women on this thread have answered honestly

By *onkeynutWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

Yes, it is.

My filters for dating sites are set at 6ft plus…because lots of men lie about their height! I find if they say they are 6ft then it’s pretty safe and they will be taller than me. The majority of the 5’9/5’10 are actually more like 5’7/5’8 and it pisses me off.

One guy I chatted to turned out to be 5’6 after saying he was 5’11 online.

I’m just not attracted to guys that are shorter than me, I can’t help it.

By *1nkseekersCouple  over a year ago

Bridgwater

Yeah its a deal breaker for us. Sorry if that makes us shallow

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

[Removed by poster at 26/02/22 19:30:39]

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

It’s not something I’ve ever had to think about as a shortie. I do see quite a lot of couples out though where the woman is taller, but got stinking heels on. If both are comfortable with it, it shouldn’t matter. To some though it will matter. For me, personality rocks a lot more than a height preference.

By *nocencioMan  over a year ago

Surrey

Everyone has their preferences. I have Achondroplasia which is a type of dwarfism and stand at 4ft 9 following limb lengthening surgery during childhood. Whilst I know height can be a dealbreaker, I’m quite fatalistic about it. My height is just one part of the “mosaic” if that makes sense.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Most women don't answer this question honestly. It's in women's evolution to seek out men talling and stronger than them, so that they can feel protected. So it's biologically wired into most women to go for taller guys. But again most women try to deny their nature."

How does being tall mean someone can protect you more? My friend is an ex professional boxer and the same height as me. I'm mostly attracted to nerds though so what do I know . Maybe I want them to be able to talk their way out of a fight .

"I mean. Yes and no.

This, basically. Although in reality, not always.

By *eadinthecloudsMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I mean. Yes and no.

And just to clarify, I’m 5’6” if I stand tall against the wall but in reality I lose an inch or so cos of the day I rest my hips losing a bit of height x would the guy have to be taller or the same as you in every shoes or taller when you are in heels?

No just taller in my normal shoes BUT as said , preference wise, 6’2” and above would be perfection cos I’d still be small even in heels (and super tiny without)

*fawns*"

Only about 4% of dudes are above 6'2". You must love a rare creature

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Nope Dicks 5'6

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

I'm only 5'3" so it doesn't take much for a guy to be tall for me

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

I like men who are tall but who look like they could pick me up too. I’m only 5’3’’ anyway but I like that feeling of being overpowered *swoon*

"I mean. Yes and no.

And just to clarify, I’m 5’6” if I stand tall against the wall but in reality I lose an inch or so cos of the day I rest my hips losing a bit of height x would the guy have to be taller or the same as you in every shoes or taller when you are in heels?

*fawns*

Only about 4% of dudes are above 6'2". You must love a rare creature

"

Haha well I love hand picking , what can I say x

it is for me I don't like short men but being only 5ft2 on a good day its not often they are going to be as short as me

Seen this lady walking in London eyes met boom moment

Think she was taller than me and I’m 6 2 with hands like spades

Huba huba

By *mily36CWoman  over a year ago

Bedford... (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

Depends if you suffer from vertigo...??!

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I am obviously biased as I am very tall (6’6 and a bit) but actually my height is almost never mentioned in messages.

I always the obligatory - “oh my god you are tall!” when I first meet them or the obligatory “oh my god I forgot how tall you are” if I haven’t seen them for a while but then it is almost never mentioned on meets again.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

It is for me it’s the first thing I look at. I like a man to be taller than me.

"I mean. Yes and no.

God damn it!!! 2 inches short…knew I should have kept myself in that grow back a little longer

I think it's (some) short guys that see it as an issue rather than the women

Height is a thing with men

If you read a lot of mens profiles it's normally that that gets mentioned before the cock brag

It's a hook in (as long as they don't cheapen it with their other content)

"It is for me it’s the first thing I look at. I like a man to be taller than me. "

I like a man to be taller than you too actually

Paradise, Herts

"It is for me it’s the first thing I look at. I like a man to be taller than me.

"

Haha. I can’t remember what’s on my profile but I’m 5ft 9 and a half.

By *xydadbodMan  over a year ago

Milton keynes

Yeah, thats me out then.. being naturally the size of a hobbit does have its disadvantages lol

I may need to invest in some stilts and start practising

Nah, just kidding. I get that everyone has their preference so it doesn't bother me if I don't fit someone's criteria lol

"It is for me it’s the first thing I look at. I like a man to be taller than me.

Haha. I can’t remember what’s on my profile but I’m 5ft 9 and a half. "

And I'm 5'9"...

So that works well. 6'2 or 6'3 at least, means I'm comfortable in the heels.

Or... y'know. 6'11

Paradise, Herts

And I'm 5'9"...

Or... y'know. 6'11 "

Hahaha. I seem to have found 6ft 2 and 6ft 3 are perfect for me . Perhaps I should try 6ft 11

And I'm 5'9"...

Or... y'know. 6'11

Hahaha. I seem to have found 6ft 2 and 6ft 3 are perfect for me . Perhaps I should try 6ft 11 "

He’s going to need some pretty big heels to get to 6”11

Cheltenham

And I'm 5'9"...

Or... y'know. 6'11

Hahaha. I seem to have found 6ft 2 and 6ft 3 are perfect for me . Perhaps I should try 6ft 11 "

Go for 6’6 first

Manchester

"I am obviously biased as I am very tall (6’6 and a bit) but actually my height is almost never mentioned in messages.

I always the obligatory - “oh my god you are tall!” when I first meet them or the obligatory “oh my god I forgot how tall you are” if I haven’t seen them for a while but then it is almost never mentioned on meets again.

"

I'm 6'5 and I've had a very similar experience. Seems it's not as big a factor as some might think

And I'm 5'9"...

Or... y'know. 6'11

Paradise, Herts

And I'm 5'9"...

Or... y'know. 6'11

Hahaha. I seem to have found 6ft 2 and 6ft 3 are perfect for me . Perhaps I should try 6ft 11

He’s going to need some pretty big heels to get to 6”11 "

Haha no posh’s fella is 6ft 11

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

You ladies don't know what you're missing, we don't take up as much room in the bed, plenty of leg room if sat behind on a car journey.

I generally go for shorter women, 5 to 5'2" if you look at my dating history so being average size hasn't really affected me.

I would doubt a taller woman would be interested though.

Paradise, Herts

And I'm 5'9"...

Or... y'know. 6'11

"

Yeah, I hate myself for being so shallow about it, but it matters to me. I can think of two guys I've been on dates with that I liked loads of other stuff about them, but just couldn't get past that they weren't tall enough.

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

"Yeah, I hate myself for being so shallow about it, but it matters to me. I can think of two guys I've been on dates with that I liked loads of other stuff about them, but just couldn't get past that they weren't tall enough. "

I'm am tall when I wear my heels

Time to get the cubans on order

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

Height has never been a deciding factor in who I date/shag.

I’m a tall woman, the majority of men I have dated have been shorter. Did I give a fuck? No. Did they? No.

If I like you I like you. I’m confident enough in who I am for it not to be an issue to me. I certainly won’t miss out on a good man just because he’s not the same height or taller than me.

And what did we look like as we walked down a street? Like a couple happy to be in each other’s company. If folk want to stare at that, let them.

Manchester

Taking all of the above into account. I'm glad I'm tall.

Saying that, this could be the most biassed sample of tall opinionated women on fab.

"You ladies don't know what you're missing, we don't take up as much room in the bed, plenty of leg room if sat behind on a car journey.

I generally go for shorter women, 5 to 5'2" if you look at my dating history so being average size hasn't really affected me.

I would doubt a taller woman would be interested though. "

I mean you are looking for the height gap, cos that’s kinda sexy admit it

Nope. Never been an issue.

Yes. 6ft maximum.

For me, I like to feel girly and dainty which is impossible if they’re shorter than me. Ideally they’d tower above me but given my height that’s not likely!

Cheltenham

"For me, I like to feel girly and dainty which is impossible if they’re shorter than me. Ideally they’d tower above me but given my height that’s not likely! "

I am sure it is possible

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"It is for some, not for others.

It's not important to me, to a point. If someone was under 5' or over 6'8 I would be a bit dubious as to how things would line up, but for most average sort of people it's not an issue for me."

I'm 6' 8". My shortest partner was 4' 10". We did fine, thank you.

Improvise, adapt, overcome et cetera.

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"For me, I like to feel girly and dainty which is impossible if they’re shorter than me. Ideally they’d tower above me but given my height that’s not likely! "

I'm 9" taller than you, and there are taller guys than me on here.

"For me, I like to feel girly and dainty which is impossible if they’re shorter than me. Ideally they’d tower above me but given my height that’s not likely!

I'm 9" taller than you, and there are taller guys than me on here. "

I don’t say impossible just not likely since height alone isn’t the only determining factor.

Not overly fussed. If he's only up to my knee caps not ideal.

Height wouldn't put me off for meeting someone on here. Dating I'd prefer taller

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

I must admit that that being 6' 1" has always stood me in good stead on dates, so to speak. One lady saying me as we met, "Thank GOD you're not someone who needs a milk crate to stand on to kiss me!" My reply was, "I can see that you are a lady who prefers high standards." She went on to tell me about guy's she had met who lied about their height, and I replied, "So the long and the short of it is, you're not so keen on the vertically challenged." We got on great after that.

» Add a new message to this topic