FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Not hard is it?

Not hard is it?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I went to pick up some boots I bought on a social media site yesterday.

Ended up chatting to the couple for two hours! Heard all about their adventures and I came away inspired and enthused to do the things I want to do. They didn't know me but there was no negative things. No hate, no jealousy, only nice feelings.

I know we all have our different desires and such, but it's really not hard to be nice to each other is it? Go for stuff we want and not take away things for others.

Great deal on the boots too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What kind of boots? X

"What kind of boots? X "

Sexy biker boots

"What kind of boots? X "

How are you you gorgeous lass you? x

"What kind of boots? X

How are you you gorgeous lass you? x"

I’m okay, just chilling in my bed, sun kissing my smooth legs, me messaging my new boobies ya know, life is good !

How’s u dark lord?

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Dark, you're just so lovely.

And I find it hard to believe it was only 2 hours

Agreed!

A colleague of mine passed her driving test the other day. I am dyspraxic and driving is something I found difficult; I failed many a test (and could tell you some hilarious stories about my lessons ).

Now I’ll be honest, I can be a jealous person. Not so much these days, but in my younger years. However THE only emotion I felt was pure delight for her. I had a big soppy grin on my face when she texted to tell me.

My best friend has found a lovely partner, and they’ve been in a relationship since October. We started our dating journey at the same time, and I’m the one still looking! But again, I am genuinely just so happy for her. She really deserves it.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It is really hard to be nice to some people, really, really hard

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

"What kind of boots? X

Sexy biker boots "

bicycle boots

Love this

By *jorkishMan  over a year ago

Seaforth

It's not hard to be nice to people. Unfortunately, some people just make it hard for you to be nice to them. Those are the best people to just ignore and walk away from if you can

D’ya know….I had a similar experience a couple of months back.

I’m a modeller, and build a lot of large aircraft kits, and was in need of something particular. I popped off to my regular forums buys/sell/trade page. Whereupon I found a chap in Sydney, Australia, who had what I’d needed. So we chatted via Skype for a while, ogling each other’s collections, exchanged stories of family and stuff. The call finished with him not only sending the what I needed, but when the parcel arrived, he’d also thrown in a box full of other bits and pieces from his collection. He never took a penny in payment from me.

Tragically, I have since learned that he’d done this because he was terminally I’ll, wanted his collection to go to people within the fraternity rather than eBay scalpers. He passed away a couple of weeks ago, I never got chance to thank him properly. People have the capacity to be wonderful if they look beyond the divisions that are being secreted into our lives.

Love this . Always be kind ..

There are so many wonderful people out there Keyser, I agree.

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Cute as a button

It’s not hard no… it’s much nicer to live life amongst humans when you look for the best in people and give a shit about others lives. Everyone has a story if you’re willing to listen.

"D’ya know….I had a similar experience a couple of months back.

I’m a modeller, and build a lot of large aircraft kits, and was in need of something particular. I popped off to my regular forums buys/sell/trade page. Whereupon I found a chap in Sydney, Australia, who had what I’d needed. So we chatted via Skype for a while, ogling each other’s collections, exchanged stories of family and stuff. The call finished with him not only sending the what I needed, but when the parcel arrived, he’d also thrown in a box full of other bits and pieces from his collection. He never took a penny in payment from me.

Tragically, I have since learned that he’d done this because he was terminally I’ll, wanted his collection to go to people within the fraternity rather than eBay scalpers. He passed away a couple of weeks ago, I never got chance to thank him properly. People have the capacity to be wonderful if they look beyond the divisions that are being secreted into our lives. "

Oh my goodness, this has brought a tear to my eye. I think this is lovely because he connected with you and felt happy to give you his items.

NBVN x

Tragically, I have since learned that he’d done this because he was terminally I’ll, wanted his collection to go to people within the fraternity rather than eBay scalpers. He passed away a couple of weeks ago, I never got chance to thank him properly. People have the capacity to be wonderful if they look beyond the divisions that are being secreted into our lives. "

Mate, just watched this. Fits perfectly I reckon. What a beautiful connection and yknow what, I don't think you needed to thank him. Sounds like you made the last part of the guys life just that little bit better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptro0vwRMaA

"It's not hard to be nice to people. Unfortunately, some people just make it hard for you to be nice to them. Those are the best people to just ignore and walk away from if you can"

Boom. Whether they make you're life shitty or you just don't connect. Walk away innit

"Agreed!

A colleague of mine passed her driving test the other day. I am dyspraxic and driving is something I found difficult; I failed many a test (and could tell you some hilarious stories about my lessons ).

Now I’ll be honest, I can be a jealous person. Not so much these days, but in my younger years. However THE only emotion I felt was pure delight for her. I had a big soppy grin on my face when she texted to tell me.

My best friend has found a lovely partner, and they’ve been in a relationship since October. We started our dating journey at the same time, and I’m the one still looking! But again, I am genuinely just so happy for her. She really deserves it."

So lovely!!!!

"Dark, you're just so lovely.

And I find it hard to believe it was only 2 hours "

It felt like 20 minutes!!

"What kind of boots? X

How are you you gorgeous lass you? x

I’m okay, just chilling in my bed, sun kissing my smooth legs, me messaging my new boobies ya know, life is good !

How’s u dark lord? "

New boobies!!!! Happy Kylie!!

Aye all good, took me a while to wake up and regain the use of my limbs but now I'm active x

"Cute as a button

It’s not hard no… it’s much nicer to live life amongst humans when you look for the best in people and give a shit about others lives. Everyone has a story if you’re willing to listen. "

Innit! I'm not cute though

It felt like 20 minutes!! "

That's what we in the know call "The Dark Effect"

That's what we in the know call "The Dark Effect" "

??

??"

Time flies when it's spent with you dear.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I am really not in a good place right now but the kindness and support from my close friends is amazing.

It's not that they do anything particular but by being there and listening is just about keeping me sane.

It costs nothing to be nice and you just never know what that can mean/do to a person's state of mind and spirit x

??

Time flies when it's spent with you dear."

Aw!!!!!

"I am really not in a good place right now but the kindness and support from my close friends is amazing.

It's not that they do anything particular but by being there and listening is just about keeping me sane.

It costs nothing to be nice and you just never know what that can mean/do to a person's state of mind and spirit x"

Just being listened to makes you feel accepted dunnit? Not dismissed, even when people try to help and it's from a good place you can kinda feel overlooked . But just for someone to give you that time and let you speak is so valuable. I really hope things start to feel better for you xx

??

Time flies when it's spent with you dear.

Aw!!!!!"

Don't tell anyone I said that

I got a rep to protect, innit

I heard a quote that said happiness is amazing, it's so amazing that it doesn't even matter if it's not your happiness.

I love that.

It's good that he found you.

» Add a new message to this topic