FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > dress sense

dress sense

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arco_p OP   Man  over a year ago

Hednesford

what do woman most prefer a man that dresses smart all the time ? or a mixture where he likes to relax in joggers etc ?

me myself i like dress smart when out, but when on chill day in joggers or shorts but never where any pants regardless what im wearing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've got about as much dress sense as Borat!

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I think I'd be a bit weirded out if anyone dressed smart ALL the time. I do like seeing a guy dressed up but if they wore a shirt for a lazy weekend watching Netflix I'd be a little unnerved .

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool/Wallasey

"I think I'd be a bit weirded out if anyone dressed smart ALL the time. I do like seeing a guy dressed up but if they wore a shirt for a lazy weekend watching Netflix I'd be a little unnerved . "

I know a few people that do that. It's as if they are just always read to head out, or expecting some judgemental company to come over

I like smart casual and just relaxed mainly, then when going out , I do love a man that makes an effort

But the dandies, they freak me out. Like really freak me out

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't like joggers under any circumstances. Apart from that I like anything from work wear to fully suited up.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I think I'd be a bit weirded out if anyone dressed smart ALL the time. I do like seeing a guy dressed up but if they wore a shirt for a lazy weekend watching Netflix I'd be a little unnerved .

I know a few people that do that. It's as if they are just always read to head out, or expecting some judgemental company to come over "

More power to them I guess but I'd feel so self conscious around them. I'm just imagining running the shops for milk in my leggings and oversized tshirt and coming back to him looking like he's about to attend the Oscars.

Appropriate attire for the occasion or activity.

Mr NBVN has a pair of jeans that I lovingly refer to as his diet jeans. They are old, worn and have a rip on the back of his thigh beneath his arse... and everytime he wears them I think . Now these are not appropriate for an evening out but are appropriate for DIY, B&Q etc and to me I fancy him to bits.

What I am trying to say is that its the person within the clothes is what gives them the phwoar factor. Their relaxed yet confident manner whether in scruffy jeans, dirty worker clothes, casual clothes or smart attire is what I would be attracted to.

NBVN x

I’ve got the day to day smart casual stuff, but at home it’s comfies, either pj bottoms or shorts and a vest or T-shirt, got to have that chilled out wear too

I’ve said this before on the forums but anyone who wears jeans to lounge around the house is a complete psychopath.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I think I'd be a bit weirded out if anyone dressed smart ALL the time. I do like seeing a guy dressed up but if they wore a shirt for a lazy weekend watching Netflix I'd be a little unnerved .

I know a few people that do that. It's as if they are just always read to head out, or expecting some judgemental company to come over "

Erm. I genuinely don't understand this. Why is someone wearing a shirt all the time a sign that they're expecting someone judgemental to come over?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I’ve said this before on the forums but anyone who wears jeans to lounge around the house is a complete psychopath."

that's me. I'm that psychopath

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

I don’t slob around my house much , but if it’s planned like a day off or night in and cold will put on some joggers, thick hiking socks and hoodie and wooly hat ! but if I’m going to a friends of FBs I like to wear their clothes, most people I know don’t like guys in grey joggers

"I’ve said this before on the forums but anyone who wears jeans to lounge around the house is a complete psychopath.

that's me. I'm that psychopath "

I bet you put milk in first when making tea

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I’ve said this before on the forums but anyone who wears jeans to lounge around the house is a complete psychopath.

I bet you put milk in first when making tea "

Do you take me for a complete nincompoop! Of course I do . .

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I like a man who dresses for himself. If he's comfortable in a suit/smart clothes most of the time or dressed down that's his choice.

After all its the man inside the clothes I find more attractive x

Ha ha me too I am always in my jeans - KG

I wear clothes that suit my build

That excludes much formal wear

I am SO uncomfortable in a suit it's untrue

Box cuts seem to suit my build

Military style jackets, relaxed cut denims or utility pants, sweatshirts, hoodies

I don't really care what others think, it's about comfort, both physically and emotionally

Most folk don't comprehend the emotional effect of clothes on a person

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I wear clothes that suit my build

That excludes much formal wear

I am SO uncomfortable in a suit it's untrue

Box cuts seem to suit my build

Military style jackets, relaxed cut denims or utility pants, sweatshirts, hoodies

I don't really care what others think, it's about comfort, both physically and emotionally

Most folk don't comprehend the emotional effect of clothes on a person

"

That is so true.

I genuinely feel more comfortable physically and emotionally in smarter clothes. I don't wear them because I fear judgement from other people but because I like the way they make me feel. I find a certain security in close fitting clothes and being not very tall and a size 10/12 loose fitting clothes tend to swamp me a bit.

Surely we can all dress how we please

You're a lovely psycho

Forum Mod

East Sussex

You're a lovely psycho "

Aw thanks

I prefer men who just look comfortable in what they're wearing. Comfortable in their own skin. Whatever clothes do it for them do it for me. (I am partial to well fitting jeans and grey joggers. And black T-shirts. Knitted navy jumpers. Yum. But really anything is good!)

Forum Mod

East Sussex

My favourite men's clothes are.

Well fitting jeans, tight white tee shirt

Classic work wear

Well cut charcoal grey suit, shirt so white it dazzles (and fits properly), dark tie. Waistcoat optional.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I like a man who dresses for himself. If he's comfortable in a suit/smart clothes most of the time or dressed down that's his choice.

After all its the man inside the clothes I find more attractive x"

Exactly

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I don't like joggers under any circumstances. Apart from that I like anything from work wear to fully suited up."

I think grey joggers on men gives off an air of laziness and disregard for personal care

It may not make sense to a lot of people but I feel very uncomfortable wearing things like joggers. For me it feels totally out of of place.

If I am going out I do enjoy wearing smart clothes and shirts and do love wearing a suit (always a white shirt). For lounging around at home and day to day it's jeans, long sleeve tops and if cold a jumper.

That to me is comfortable and it's more a feeling of how the clothes I am wearing than anything else.

I wear what I want .... take me as I am

"I don't like joggers under any circumstances. Apart from that I like anything from work wear to fully suited up.

I think grey joggers on men gives off an air of laziness and disregard for personal care"

How do you come to that conclusion?

And what about kermit green ones?

Asking for a friend

» Add a new message to this topic