FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > One of the reasons women don't message back

One of the reasons women don't message back

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Guys say all the time that they have a tough time on here and women never message back, well I decided to make sure I message anyone back that pays me a compliment on my singles profile, after all they have taken the time to send a nice message (I'm not talking about the "nice tits" ones) and then instead of saying "you're welcome" I am greeted by a cock pic etc.

So fellas, if you send a nice message complimenting us, please do not take this as permission to just whack your cock in the next message, maybe stay respectful as your first message and then, maybe just maybe things might change.

I don't think I have broken any guidelines with this thread, this is just a general thing I've noticed more and more happening.

Danish x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Couldn't agree more. I get this too and I just get fed up of it x

Quite often the second message can tell you a lot more than the first.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool/Wallasey

But she spoke to me! Clearly means she wants it surely.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I'm always torn about replying to compliments, as they're usually a way to ask to meet. So if you say thank you, often you get "so you interested in meeting?".

I don't want to sound rude, but if they're of no interest to me, I don't want to start a conversation either, if you know what I mean.

By *parrow77Man  over a year ago

cheshire

I always write message if someone messages back no thanks or something I may msg saying thanks cos taken time reply.

If do click then continue chat only ever send naughty chat and pics if asked or mutual play

By *parrow77Man  over a year ago

cheshire

But know from forums and status some people are idiots and don’t respect others

I never anticpate or expect a reply.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

What do they compliment you on ?

That's a legit question. If it's not about your body, what is it ?

"I'm always torn about replying to compliments, as they're usually a way to ask to meet. So if you say thank you, often you get "so you interested in meeting?".

I don't want to sound rude, but if they're of no interest to me, I don't want to start a conversation either, if you know what I mean. "

Same here, I'm quite harsh with my block button I have to say but sometimes I feel nicer than others and think "bless them, they have sent a nice message" and then wham! Ruin it in the second one!.

Now I know this is a site to meet up for sex but being respectful goes a massive long way for me.

Danish x

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Isn't it just.

I've replied to be polite and "give guys a break" to the relentless monotony of being ignored.

Ended up regretting it many many times as the yellow glow of a message reply in their inbox seems to get confuddled with a green light of "I wanna fuck ya so bad my knickers took themselves off and please daddy, send me umpteen pics of your dribbling penis before my I die of wanton"

By *edsmudgeMan  over a year ago

oxford

Danish is a hottie … oo hot danish …

I wonder what cake I have left in the cupboard , ‘cuse me

"What do they compliment you on ?

That's a legit question. If it's not about your body, what is it ?"

It is about my body, which is fine, it's the language they use that will get me to message back, if they say "nice tits" or whatever then I won't reply but if they use more respectful words, then I will.

Danish x

That's a legit question. If it's not about your body, what is it ?"

My ability to be an idiot usually takes front and centre

"Isn't it just.

I've replied to be polite and "give guys a break" to the relentless monotony of being ignored.

Ended up regretting it many many times as the yellow glow of a message reply in their inbox seems to get confuddled with a green light of "I wanna fuck ya so bad my knickers took themselves off and please daddy, send me umpteen pics of your dribbling penis before my I die of wanton" "

That did make me chortle lol x

One of the problems is a lot of guys seem to think that any interaction from a woman is a sign of interest and they managed to 'get in' with them. Which explains why a lot of women simply ignore the messages as they dont want the hassle of some guy immediately flirting, sexting, or sending dick pics

Its a bit sad that so many guys lack the common sense but thats just how they tend to be which is a shame. And its bad for a lot of genuinely decent guys out there as it makes it harder for them to get somewhere

oxford

"Isn't it just.

Ended up regretting it many many times as the yellow glow of a message reply in their inbox seems to get confuddled with a green light of "I wanna fuck ya so bad my knickers took themselves off and please daddy, send me umpteen pics of your dribbling penis before my I die of wanton" "

Before I go

Is dieing of wanton ness like blue balls

I sometimes get messages about my statuses, really not sure why. I just ignore them x

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"I sometimes get messages about my statuses, really not sure why. I just ignore them x"

I sent you a message about your good looks and you replied. If you stay classy and respectful, it's not hard

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"Isn't it just.

Ended up regretting it many many times as the yellow glow of a message reply in their inbox seems to get confuddled with a green light of "I wanna fuck ya so bad my knickers took themselves off and please daddy, send me umpteen pics of your dribbling penis before my I die of wanton"

Before I go

Is dieing of wanton ness like blue balls"

It's falling so hard into dicksand you can think of nothing else and "oh the woe of not having him right here, right now. I'm so blighted I forgot how to human and may starve to death amidst the longing of only his pork sword... damn my womanly inability to focus on anything other than he.... oh damn.

I'm fading....

I'm fading ......."

"Isn't it just.

Before I go

It's falling so hard into dicksand you can think of nothing else and "oh the woe of not having him right here, right now. I'm so blighted I forgot how to human and may starve to death amidst the longing of only his pork sword... damn my womanly inability to focus on anything other than he.... oh damn.

I'm fading....

I'm fading .......""

You have such a way with words oeach

oxford

"Isn't it just.

Before I go

I'm fading....

I'm fading .......""

Haha ha do you have the back of your hand pressed against your brow whilst you look into the near distance ….

Also I know you jest but … this is the valentines card I want next year

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 27/02/22 18:42:15]

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

Ahhhh the compliment first message…

You can predict what the next response is but you can’t say it, as then they’ll get arsey and say they were just paying a compliment.

So you send a thanks very much and BOOM the predicted next message arrives

K

King's Crustacean

That's a legit question. If it's not about your body, what is it ?

My ability to be an idiot usually takes front and centre "

I can believe that. It's happened again.

YOU not understanding why someone asks something doesn't put the asker in the dark or make them an idiot.

» Add a new message to this topic