FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wheelchair User Asking A Question Or 2

Wheelchair User Asking A Question Or 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lackley78 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Good evening i have a simple question Would you hook up with a Wheelchair User & I'm interested in peoples honest reaction no judgement passed yes or no please comment as to why.

Feel free to ask me more questions about my situation but i was injured 10 years ago so am well adapted & love doing things many people don't think a quad can do with joining up here being a good example.

This is my 1st post in forum about anything im also interested in checking out the club & social events so if you know that any have Wheelchair access in the North West as I'm based in Manchester for my sins of which there are many means i need them in the North West.

Im looking for people up for completing the wheelchair karma sutra a diagram on my profile breaks it down. If thats not for you with deep regret it's your loss & lifes too short to be offended good luck thanks for reading my 1st post in forum. B x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Good morning OP.

And welcome to the forums.

I wish you every success on here and hope you fulfill your fantasies. We can but try!

Oh and I am sure most will say that as long as there is a connection between you and the other person, I don't think your disability would be an issue.

Good luck.

Jo.Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Met a lovely woman who uses a chair a few times, we just work with her ability and have some great times.

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

Welcome to the boards

I'm sure that most folks wouldn't have an issue with it at all

Enjoy the site

» Add a new message to this topic