FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I have a addiction

I have a addiction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

To buying clothes.. I have a budget of £75 a month on clothes.. I have spent £120.. Grrrrrrr. I now know why I am single no man will put up with my spending habits...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I spent £3800 last month on two guitars!

By *edbagioMan  over a year ago

ripon

can you play them\\?

if not waste of money

Try to shop in charity shop, discount high street shop, ebay and amazon, then you will spend less.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"To buying clothes.. I have a budget of £75 a month on clothes.. I have spent £120.. Grrrrrrr. I now know why I am single no man will put up with my spending habits... "

I spent that last year lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If your month's budget starts the 1st of the month, then the November allowance isn't too far off, albeit reduced cos of your overspend this month.

Otherwise, all clothes are an investment, in my view, so you regain in the long run

"To buying clothes.. I have a budget of £75 a month on clothes.. I have spent £120.. Grrrrrrr. I now know why I am single no man will put up with my spending habits... "

Curb your spending or there's no hope for you

"can you play them\\?

if not waste of money"

Lol, yes but I have over 20 others!

The most valuable could buy me a very nice brand new car if I sold it.

just walk around naked

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

ive neva quite got this .. buying shoes .. buying handbags .. buying clothes lark .. i personally find it an absolute chore

if i do need to buy clothes for a special occasion my fella does it for me and he does thankfully have a really gud eye for wot i look my best in .. thank the lord !

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

"Try to shop in charity shop, discount high street shop, ebay and amazon, then you will spend less."

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"To buying clothes.. I have a budget of £75 a month on clothes.. I have spent £120.. Grrrrrrr. I now know why I am single no man will put up with my spending habits...

I spent that last year lol"

We can tell!!

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

"To buying clothes.. I have a budget of £75 a month on clothes.. I have spent £120.. Grrrrrrr. I now know why I am single no man will put up with my spending habits...

ryan borrow me new black lace french knickers and take a profile pic pet .. they're ganging up on u ! i think they will suit u .. do it as gok wan says ..we wont paste it on a billboard on oxford street just yet but .. see wot the reaction is!

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Not an addiction but I do like buying shoes...

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I spent that last year lol

ryan borrow me new black lace french knickers and take a profile pic pet .. they're ganging up on u ! i think they will suit u .. do it as gok wan says ..we wont paste it on a billboard on oxford street just yet but .. see wot the reaction is! "

Ok will they be going in the Miele 1st?

i just ordered my new iphone 5..... ))) its not an addiction tho

By *tarkersandcrutchCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

"ive neva quite got this .. buying shoes .. buying handbags .. buying clothes lark .. i personally find it an absolute chore

if i do need to buy clothes for a special occasion my fella does it for me and he does thankfully have a really gud eye for wot i look my best in .. thank the lord ! "

I've got a live in personal shopper to! food, clothes, outfits, shoes, sex toys. he is great, I personally hate any form of shopping so if it were up to me I'd never have anything new. x

"ive neva quite got this .. buying shoes .. buying handbags .. buying clothes lark .. i personally find it an absolute chore

if i do need to buy clothes for a special occasion my fella does it for me and he does thankfully have a really gud eye for wot i look my best in .. thank the lord ! I've got a live in personal shopper to! food, clothes, outfits, shoes, sex toys. he is great, I personally hate any form of shopping so if it were up to me I'd never have anything new. x"

I'd love that if I had a fella... haha

....to gambling, drink, and expensive women!!

What an addiction.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

The key is not tell em....doh!

doesn't sound that excessive to me.

though I probably spend less than half of that.

I have to buy something new every week. I do shop around for sale items and I like markets too. I don't always spend huge amounts of money

I think the last time i bought clothes for me was a friends wedding last year.. clothing for my little lady is almost everytime we go out somewhere.

Tattoos and the forums

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

On a snowman onesie...?

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"I think the last time i bought clothes for me was a friends wedding last year.. clothing for my little lady is almost everytime we go out somewhere."

Does bondage tape count as clothing, as you do seem to be wearing it...!?

"can you play them\\?

if not waste of money

The most valuable could buy me a very nice brand new car if I sold it."

its safer investing this way than putting ur money in a bank I guess lol

"can you play them\\?

if not waste of money

The most valuable could buy me a very nice brand new car if I sold it. its safer investing this way than putting ur money in a bank I guess lol "

I just bought another one! £1900 lighter of pocket!

Is that all? My (former) other half would exceed that every week, never mind month. We had 3 big wardrobe which gradually filled up with her clothes. Mine were squeezed into a 6 inch gap. It was shortly after she bought storage for my clothes in the conservatory that I thought about leaving.

fancy moving to crewe?

Is that all? My (former) other half would exceed that every week, never mind month. We had 3 big wardrobe which gradually filled up with her clothes. Mine were squeezed into a 6 inch gap. It was shortly after she bought storage for my clothes in the conservatory that I thought about leaving. "

I am not that bad... you would get an 8 inch gap....

Is that all? My (former) other half would exceed that every week, never mind month. We had 3 big wardrobe which gradually filled up with her clothes. Mine were squeezed into a 6 inch gap. It was shortly after she bought storage for my clothes in the conservatory that I thought about leaving.

I am not that bad... you would get an 8 inch gap.... "

I suppose 8 inches would be enough for most people.

I am not that bad... you would get an 8 inch gap....

I suppose 8 inches would be enough for most people. "

» Add a new message to this topic