FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > F my life

F my life

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Literally. Fuck. my. life, so I was unsure whether to share this or whatever but I really feel shitty about this whole situ

So , I’ve been seeing this guy for some time on and off, anyway, he comes over last night and we have a good time, we have some good vino and obviously we end up kissing that turns into me getting on top of him that leads to more heavy foreplay.

Anyway, sparing the deets. fast forward to mid sex, he starts to feel unwell. And struggles to breathe, he gets red and asks me if I have any pets in the house, which I don’t. But tells me he’s definitely getting an allergic reaction. I offer him so piriteze, and he goes shower to see if he gets better but nothing. He’s on my bed, we are trying to figure out what it may be, a pillow with duck feathers or the wine?! At that point he was really struggling to breathe, while we were holding pinkies.

He then said he probably was best to go home and try his EPI-pen and called It a night. He showed me pics of when it gets bad and it is pretty bad!

Now, the only think I could think of was a pair of shorts I had on when seeing a friend this weekend, and she has a dog, and I guess I had them on when I was on top of him. But either way, I feel extremely bad about the situation

Also I’m worried that he’s gonna be put off cos .. u remember when u puked ur fave meal as a kid, and u just were put off it for ages and couldn’t eat it?

He promised me that he’s definitely not blaming me but yeah, I’m so anxious x and was a bit traumatic and I struggled to sleep properly.

I’m gonna text him again shortly to see if he’s alright

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkshrCplCouple  over a year ago

Ripon

Aww chick I'm sure you won't be blamed for it, as I tell the kids...accidents happen you weren't to know. Just make sure he carries his EpiPen next time he comes over x

By *aughty_Smooth_OperatorMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

It's an honest mistake can happen to anyone and you didn't realise at the time you both will be fine

"Aww chick I'm sure you won't be blamed for it, as I tell the kids...accidents happen you weren't to know. Just make sure he carries his EpiPen next time he comes over x"

…. If he ever wants to come back

He’s gonna associate my place as hell

By *ong-leggedblondWoman  over a year ago

Next Door

Not a pleasant experience for either of you.

Hope he's OK?

I'm sure he will be in contact and you will see each other again. It wasn't a 1st or 2nd.

I would of thought he needs to carry his epi-pen always if it's that bad?

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

If he's truly THAT allergic to animals that a pair of shorts you had on you had at weekend near your mates dog affect him, then he must surely suffer like this semi regularly as must come across pets in daily life even when not intending to!?

I honestly wouldn't worry lovely, it's easy to overthink things and if he's that allergic he'll be used to it x

"Not a pleasant experience for either of you.

Hope he's OK?

I'm sure he will be in contact and you will see each other again. It wasn't a 1st or 2nd.

I would of thought he needs to carry his epi-pen always if it's that bad?

"

I guess but maybe being something like a pet allergy, it’s maybe easier to avoid places that do have pets as usually most places are pet free?And I don’t have pets anyway

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Aw Kylie I’m sure it won’t put him off. I’d say the most likely thing was the pillows x

"If he's truly THAT allergic to animals that a pair of shorts you had on you had at weekend near your mates dog affect him, then he must surely suffer like this semi regularly as must come across pets in daily life even when not intending to!?

I honestly wouldn't worry lovely, it's easy to overthink things and if he's that allergic he'll be used to it x"

I’m only assuming that it could have been my shorts cos that’s the only contact I had with someone with pets.

He did say he gets it bad with fur and feathers. Particularly cats and horses. And as he’s originally from the south west where horses are, he said it’s bad for the first few days when he goes back.

But either way, so crap that it happened here and I can’t shake off this feeling of feeling partly

responsible

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 29/03/22 08:26:41]

By *.L.0460.Woman  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

"Literally. Fuck. my. life, so I was unsure whether to share this or whatever but I really feel shitty about this whole situ

So , I’ve been seeing this guy for some time on and off, anyway, he comes over last night and we have a good time, we have some good vino and obviously we end up kissing that turns into me getting on top of him that leads to more heavy foreplay.

Anyway, sparing the deets. fast forward to mid sex, he starts to feel unwell. And struggles to breathe, he gets red and asks me if I have any pets in the house, which I don’t. But tells me he’s definitely getting an allergic reaction. I offer him so piriteze, and he goes shower to see if he gets better but nothing. He’s on my bed, we are trying to figure out what it may be, a pillow with duck feathers or the wine?! At that point he was really struggling to breathe, while we were holding pinkies.

He then said he probably was best to go home and try his EPI-pen and called It a night. He showed me pics of when it gets bad and it is pretty bad!

Now, the only think I could think of was a pair of shorts I had on when seeing a friend this weekend, and she has a dog, and I guess I had them on when I was on top of him. But either way, I feel extremely bad about the situation

Also I’m worried that he’s gonna be put off cos .. u remember when u puked ur fave meal as a kid, and u just were put off it for ages and couldn’t eat it?

He promised me that he’s definitely not blaming me but yeah, I’m so anxious x and was a bit traumatic and I struggled to sleep properly.

I’m gonna text him again shortly to see if he’s alright "

Sounds awful!!

Look, if he has an epi pen, he must be used to dealing with sudden events like this.

I'm sure he'll see you again & he'll probably bring his epi pen just in case!

Don't blame yourself- I'm sure that he doesn't x

"Aw Kylie I’m sure it won’t put him off. I’d say the most likely thing was the pillows x"

Off to burn her pillows, she goes

By *eliusMan  over a year ago

Henlow

Be honest if he uses an epi-pen then he should have it with him at all times plus he could have picked up pet hair from anywhere, door handles, brushing past someone etc

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If he's truly THAT allergic to animals that a pair of shorts you had on you had at weekend near your mates dog affect him, then he must surely suffer like this semi regularly as must come across pets in daily life even when not intending to!?

I honestly wouldn't worry lovely, it's easy to overthink things and if he's that allergic he'll be used to it x

I’m only assuming that it could have been my shorts cos that’s the only contact I had with someone with pets.

He did say he gets it bad with fur and feathers. Particularly cats and horses. And as he’s originally from the south west where horses are, he said it’s bad for the first few days when he goes back.

But either way, so crap that it happened here and I can’t shake off this feeling of feeling partly

responsible

"

There are horses everywhere... If his condition is so bad I don’t understand why he wasn’t carrying the Epi-pen. If he’s still interested you could try showering together as a prelude, that always beats down airborne allergens.

Did you know he was allergic to anything before you invited him back to your place? Then you are not to blame.

Even if you did, if you don't understand what triggers his reaction then you can't beat yourself up over it. (I had a similar issue in my household due to allergies and coming from a family household with no allergies, it took a while to get things right).

I doubt it was your shorts, and that was quite a severe reaction without direct contact, but then some people are. I'm hope everything will be fine. Chat more about what 'sets him off' and do whatever you can to avoid it.

By *xmfrvnMan  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Definitely not your fault Kylie, if he's so allergic to so many things he should probably let you know beforehand to avoid this. And also carry his epipen everywhere.

Are the pillows new to him? Could even be something you ate, there are stories about people suffering reactions from nut allergies after kissing someone who had eaten nuts the day before.

It's a nerve-wracking thing to go through but don't feel bad.

By *he love catsCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

Wine is a histamine and will exacerbate a mild allergic reaction, just get him to fetch his epipen next time.

Filthy Fuckeryville

responsible

"

Honestly think you are overthinking it..... If a friend broke a tooth whilst eating crusty bread in your house would that be your fault too? I hope you see my logic

By *uv2kissMan  over a year ago

fenland

I have had cats all my life and had never come across anyone who had a reaction like that.... until

I was on holiday and staying in an Airbnb in Berwick upon t.

The 2nd day a mam who stayed regularly checked in.

That evening we where all chatting away in the sitting room and he was sniffling eyes streaming etc and he asked if I had cats.

And that was at least 36 hours after I had left them and i was wearing different clothes.

That man did not blame me as I'm sure your guest will not blame you

"Wine is a histamine and will exacerbate a mild allergic reaction, just get him to fetch his epipen next time."

Is it really? Usually tho he said he doesn’t think it’s wine, but I mean. God knows

"I have had cats all my life and had never come across anyone who had a reaction like that.... until

I was on holiday and staying in an Airbnb in Berwick upon t.

The 2nd day a mam who stayed regularly checked in.

That evening we where all chatting away in the sitting room and he was sniffling eyes streaming etc and he asked if I had cats.

And that was at least 36 hours after I had left them and i was wearing different clothes.

That man did not blame me as I'm sure your guest will not blame you

"

I mean he was getting a bit red under his eyes, and definitely could see him struggling to breathe. But yeah, I don’t know I just feel bad.

He told me not to but it’s just in my nature I guess I never seen something like that happen

Also so anti climatic …

Sorry to hear that, glad he is ok. I have an allergy to fish and seafood, luckily not as severe as this but my tongue does swell up. This happened once when I went to a Hawaiian restaurant and had chicken satay.

I avoid fish but have to be careful of foods where they use fish sauce and other fish derived flavourings.

By *he love catsCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

"Wine is a histamine and will exacerbate a mild allergic reaction, just get him to fetch his epipen next time.

Is it really? Usually tho he said he doesn’t think it’s wine, but I mean. God knows "

Red wine is the worst of the three, people just don't realise the affects it can have on their allergies.

responsible

Honestly think you are overthinking it..... If a friend broke a tooth whilst eating crusty bread in your house would that be your fault too? I hope you see my logic "

I guess I see ur logic, thanks for slapping me back into reality

X

"Wine is a histamine and will exacerbate a mild allergic reaction, just get him to fetch his epipen next time.

Is it really? Usually tho he said he doesn’t think it’s wine, but I mean. God knows "

You can buy wine with reduced (or no) histamines, think the one of choice is called Falling Feather (I'm assuming the name is a cruel pun)

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

Can’t believe he goes out without his Epi Pen tbh Kylie

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Hmm Vino. Was it a bottle of Blue Nun? I'd have had a reaction to that too.

Seriously though, he'll be feeling equally crap & guilty this morning too. Send him a text, he'll definitely appreciate it x

Stop trying to kill your dates.

"Hmm Vino. Was it a bottle of Blue Nun? I'd have had a reaction to that too.

Seriously though, he'll be feeling equally crap & guilty this morning too. Send him a text, he'll definitely appreciate it x"

It was a Spanish vino, it did smell funny I was like smelling something quite strong and then realised it was the glass of wine on the side

I did message, he’s alive and kicking, didn’t sleep well and got puffy eyes but seem to be okay

"Stop trying to kill your dates."

….I just couldn’t deal with disposing the body alone a-la Dead to me

Literally got the video and song of “Blank space” by Taylor Swift playing in my mind, with the guy having to run away cos I was about to accidentally kill him…

Kiddinggggg

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Kylie, don't blame yourself. Searching for the trigger can drive you crazy - I have a family member who occasionally has reactions for no known reason. The guy will be used to it and has the medication to help - also it's on him to check with you if there are things like feathers he knows he's allergic to. Glad he's feeling OK this morning, reactions suck.

Mrs TMN x

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

I’d definitely risk another go.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

He should be carrying his own at all times if his reactions are that bad

Hope he's ok & try not to worry, it's definitely not your fault, it's schoolboy error not carrying your pen they are meant to be on your 24/7 if you suffer with those kind of reactions

By *r laidbackMan  over a year ago

London & New Brighton

Im sorry for you both, i have been in his shoes, I think he'll be very apprehensions about coming round again, having that kind for reaction is very unpleasant and takes a fair few hrs to go down again, be better for you to go round his a few times and b4 you know it he'll be back at your in no time

"Im sorry for you both, i have been in his shoes, I think he'll be very apprehensions about coming round again, having that kind for reaction is very unpleasant and takes a fair few hrs to go down again, be better for you to go round his a few times and b4 you know it he'll be back at your in no time"

I would say that it was the shorts but yeah now I know I’d definitely be more careful

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Really not your fault babe.

I have to check with anyone that I meet that they're not allergic to cats, even if they didn't come to my place, I'm never going to be completely free of any fur!

He really ought to carry his EpiPen with him if it's that bad

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

I'd say it's his fault for not being prepared and I think it might have been the shorts that had hair on from dog maybe but you weren't to know and if he had pen on him then would have been ok

"I'd say it's his fault for not being prepared and I think it might have been the shorts that had hair on from dog maybe but you weren't to know and if he had pen on him then would have been ok"

I think case closed

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

"I'd say it's his fault for not being prepared and I think it might have been the shorts that had hair on from dog maybe but you weren't to know and if he had pen on him then would have been ok

I think case closed

"

Exactly

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

I’m diabetic wouldn’t go anywhere without my medication - if anything he should carry the pen with him at all times

Don’t blame yourself at all, I’m sure he simply forget the pen and you had no idea about the possible shorts/dog/pillow hazards

He will be back, the more regularly you see someone the more they see of you, we’ve all been sick/d*unk/fallen or what not in the presence of someone would rather not - I think perhaps he was embarrassed at the timing of the episode and the lack of pen made him panic more - I don’t think you have anything to worry about xx

By *hort Stop 1969Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

"Be honest if he uses an epi-pen then he should have it with him at all times plus he could have picked up pet hair from anywhere, door handles, brushing past someone etc"

That's exactly what occurred to me. If he's allergic to a lot of things, I'd have thought he wouldn't want to take a chance to NOT have it on his person. MHO

By *hort Stop 1969Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

In addition to what I've said, sorry you feel so bad about the incident (anyone would feel like that) and I'm sure he'll be back. Don't be too harsh on yourself x

"I’m diabetic wouldn’t go anywhere without my medication - if anything he should carry the pen with him at all times

Don’t blame yourself at all, I’m sure he simply forget the pen and you had no idea about the possible shorts/dog/pillow hazards

He will be back, the more regularly you see someone the more they see of you, we’ve all been sick/d*unk/fallen or what not in the presence of someone would rather not - I think perhaps he was embarrassed at the timing of the episode and the lack of pen made him panic more - I don’t think you have anything to worry about xx"

Thanks lovely for this, you know I got told this a few times that probably he was more emberassed at the bad timing than anything x which is silly more than anything I felt bad for feeling potentially partly responsible x

"In addition to what I've said, sorry you feel so bad about the incident (anyone would feel like that) and I'm sure he'll be back. Don't be too harsh on yourself x"

Thanks lovely x I am trying to move forward and not beat myself up for something out of my control x

Filthy Fuckeryville

Seriously though, he'll be feeling equally crap & guilty this morning too. Send him a text, he'll definitely appreciate it x

It was a Spanish vino, it did smell funny I was like smelling something quite strong and then realised it was the glass of wine on the side

I did message, he’s alive and kicking, didn’t sleep well and got puffy eyes but seem to be okay "

His puffy eyes could be cause he was crying that you didn't make it to the boink boink stage!!!

I did message, he’s alive and kicking, didn’t sleep well and got puffy eyes but seem to be okay

His puffy eyes could be cause he was crying that you didn't make it to the boink boink stage!!! "

We boink boinked but had to stop half way cos he started feeling bad

Can u imagine , I was enjoying it as well

I hope we gonna laugh about it , unless he’s already put me in his black book

» Add a new message to this topic