FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Club meet for noobs

Club meet for noobs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lim_fun OP   Man  over a year ago

Hebden bridge

New to the scene, yet to brake myself in properly. Keep being recommend to visit a club as no real luck on the site. I'm thinking I'm probably going oing to check one out but what should I be aware of?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't because one of the wanking dead and follow couples around whenever they move anywhere in the club. Very off putting!

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Townhouse on the Wirral has a Newbies and Not Sos night

By *assionate explorer 1Man  over a year ago

Folkestone

I've often thought about It too. Don't think I got the bottle on my own lol

By *ingsmanMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Probably the most friendliest places on earth, be cool, charming and chatty. You can’t go wrong. Also don’t expect anything, if it happens it happens, if it doesn’t you’ll have a great night anyway.

Hebden bridge

"Don't because one of the wanking dead and follow couples around whenever they move anywhere in the club. Very off putting! "
not my vibe honestly but can see myself sitting at the bar....I guess theres a free spa if it's a dull playdate

Hebden bridge

"Probably the most friendliest places on earth, be cool, charming and chatty. You can’t go wrong. Also don’t expect anything, if it happens it happens, if it doesn’t you’ll have a great night anyway. "

I work alot of nights so I'd be free during the day, the local club is pretty limited with its earlier timing and I can see myself just sat at the side wide eyed sipping orange juice. I'm sure it's a great vibe I just need to take the plunge

I've only been to two but no bad experiences... I'd say don't expect anything and go with an open mind. Definetly give it a go, it might not be for you but you never know unless you try

"New to the scene, yet to brake myself in properly. Keep being recommend to visit a club as no real luck on the site. I'm thinking I'm probably going oing to check one out but what should I be aware of?"

Cupid's.

Hebden bridge

"I've only been to two but no bad experiences... I'd say don't expect anything and go with an open mind. Definetly give it a go, it might not be for you but you never know unless you try"
very true.

It's only rumours but I've heard people actually have sex there.. I know mind blowing.

I dont because grabby people dont have boundaries or self control

"Probably the most friendliest places on earth, be cool, charming and chatty. You can’t go wrong."

Hmm I think this’d where I’d fail; no idea how to be charming or chatty

Hebden bridge

"It's only rumours but I've heard people actually have sex there.. I know mind blowing."
seems crazy on this site ??

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Probably the most friendliest places on earth, be cool, charming and chatty. You can’t go wrong. Also don’t expect anything, if it happens it happens, if it doesn’t you’ll have a great night anyway.

I work alot of nights so I'd be free during the day, the local club is pretty limited with its earlier timing and I can see myself just sat at the side wide eyed sipping orange juice. I'm sure it's a great vibe I just need to take the plunge "

Best time is evening

» Add a new message to this topic