FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Time Waster's

Time Waster's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

OK so we set meet with people on here and sometimes people turn up. So we got load of replies to our meet. We chose a guy at 8am We spoke to him and said com to ours at for 10am. Now its 11.15am and no sign of him. Thing that gets me if you don't want to play just say so. Don't mess up our day because you get cold feet. Sometimes we have to cancel. But at least we tell people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just the nature of the scene, I suppose.

Often, people will log in here because they gave the urge, they may go on to try to do something about that urge, sometimes strike lucky in arranging to meet.

Then when the urge is no longer there, the nerves kick in, and some are too scared to see the consequences of them backing out and so say nothing but instead hide away.

Frustrating, I realise.

Generally though, we've been lucky in not being let down so much.

Hope you can find an alternative result.

I had a meet set with someone coming from Glasgow months ago, had it all arranged a few days in advance. He told me 10 mins after he was due to arrive that he wasn’t coming!

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"OK so we set meet with people on here and sometimes people turn up. So we got load of replies to our meet. We chose a guy at 8am We spoke to him and said com to ours at for 10am. Now its 11.15am and no sign of him. Thing that gets me if you don't want to play just say so. Don't mess up our day because you get cold feet. Sometimes we have to cancel. But at least we tell people. "

If you arrange to meet in a club and they don't turn up you can still have a good time.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah but we really need get our fuck on. We are going to post again tomorrow.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

"OK so we set meet with people on here and sometimes people turn up. So we got load of replies to our meet. We chose a guy at 8am We spoke to him and said com to ours at for 10am. Now its 11.15am and no sign of him. Thing that gets me if you don't want to play just say so. Don't mess up our day because you get cold feet. Sometimes we have to cancel. But at least we tell people. "

Yep, happened to me even worst when it's your avtual birthday, and they knew it! Made me feel totally crap and worthless.

Sorry it happed to you, but won't be the first nor the last, this is Fab life.

By *ornado69Man  over a year ago

Princess Risborough

Happens far to often i had a meet arranged 4 days ago. All set, good conversation before, arranged time, just after midnight. Told them i was setting off for the short 15 min drive as soon as they replied to say they were ready they ghosted me. Not even an apology the next day, also so many fake profiles. I will ALWAYS turn up when arranged its a matter of principle

» Add a new message to this topic