FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Girl in the gym

Girl in the gym

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erverseintentions OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

last time I asked this question I think my wording was pretty dire and I never fully explained the situation. So , there's a (singular) girl in the gym , iv noticed her noticing me .. many times .. and contrary to what you may think ..I honestly think she's "giving me the eye" ..I look up from any activity and we usually clock eyes . And I'm not embarrassed to say I usually flap it first and have to look away she's fuckin gorgeous .. now . I asked this question previously and got absolutely slaughtered but after a week of this eye fucking with her ....I think I need to ask again..so gods of fab. Am I allowed to approach this girl in the gym or what??? I feel like following her outside and trying to strike up a conversation is borderline stalking . So . Any advice will be nice. Please thanks and don't bite me head of

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Given the responses from last time, I’d simply offer that you’re a grown adult, so do what you like. You don’t need permission or validation from us.

" last time I asked this question I think my wording was pretty dire and I never fully explained the situation. So , there's a (singular) girl in the gym , iv noticed her noticing me .. many times .. and contrary to what you may think ..I honestly think she's "giving me the eye" ..I look up from any activity and we usually clock eyes . And I'm not embarrassed to say I usually flap it first and have to look away she's fuckin gorgeous .. now . I asked this question previously and got absolutely slaughtered but after a week of this eye fucking with her ....I think I need to ask again..so gods of fab. Am I allowed to approach this girl in the gym or what??? I feel like following her outside and trying to strike up a conversation is borderline stalking . So . Any advice will be nice. Please thanks and don't bite me head of "

Next time you look up and shes looking at you,don't look away, smile.

If anything is going to happen, let it happen organically.

I think previously it came across as wow all these fit birds in the gym I'm gonna approach them all.

Ask her “ do you come here often” .

Just speak to her

Is she looking at you, or does she just want to use the equipment you're using and Is looking to see when you've finished using it?

Bang her in the botti in front of all the mirrors she will love it

Liverpool

"Given the responses from last time, I’d simply offer that you’re a grown adult, so do what you like. You don’t need permission or validation from us. "

I appreciate that mate . The validation seeking was just banter .. but I do genuinely need advice I'm a big shitbag when approaching women tbh

By *cotty1376Man  over a year ago

PRESTON

start a conversation with her, ask her if she wants to use the equipment your using , ask anything to kick start a chat and see what happens

By *entBarryUKMan  over a year ago

Ashford

Smile and wave.

Just don't do what I did once, which was try to sign across a noisy room "do you want a drink?". It looks like you are asking for a BJ.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Speak to her. Just say something like "how's your workout going?" Or simply say " hello".

Say hello to her then make conversation if you are on the bench next to her “it’s busy in here tonight” “how’s the training?”

Be natural…

I'd atleast make a point of walking past her and saying hello on your way by. It's a start if nothing else.

Or you could as you mentioned, follow her outside one time and ask for a name/number. The braver option but she might well appreciate you taking control of the situation.

Good luck either way

Liverpool

"Ask her “ do you come here often” .

Just speak to her "

I want to but I was quite explicitly advised against approaching women in the gym .. we have spoke like I say hello every morning and the mandatory " have you finished with that love" ..but I wouldn't have a clue how to go further ...do I just spit it out and say you're fuckin beautiful ??? Or what haha .. I'm 75% sure I recognise her from my local pub.. but my eyesight is shit and it would just be my luck if it was someone else

Just wave your penis at her all seductive like, see if she takes the bait.

Ashford

"Just wave your penis at her all seductive like, see if she takes the bait."

Does this ever work?

I never know where to look in the gym. The treadmills over-look the rest of the gym and most of the equipment faces eachother.

There's a lot of awkward eye-contact with other people

But, yeah, fuck it, just talk to her - You'll never know otherwise!

Liverpool

" last time I asked this question I think my wording was pretty dire and I never fully explained the situation. So , there's a (singular) girl in the gym , iv noticed her noticing me .. many times .. and contrary to what you may think ..I honestly think she's "giving me the eye" ..I look up from any activity and we usually clock eyes . And I'm not embarrassed to say I usually flap it first and have to look away she's fuckin gorgeous .. now . I asked this question previously and got absolutely slaughtered but after a week of this eye fucking with her ....I think I need to ask again..so gods of fab. Am I allowed to approach this girl in the gym or what??? I feel like following her outside and trying to strike up a conversation is borderline stalking . So . Any advice will be nice. Please thanks and don't bite me head of

Next time you look up and shes looking at you,don't look away, smile.

If anything is going to happen, let it happen organically.

I think previously it came across as wow all these fit birds in the gym I'm gonna approach them all.

"

Yeah I think so too . I'm definitely not handsome enough or fit enough to be approaching them all hahaha.. I meant one in particular but I guess it was my wording. so my bad . We've passed that point too .. i've done the smile thing a few times and it's always reciprocated but iv got no idea what to do next

Forum Mod

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 30/03/22 13:18:09]

Dont do it

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Just speak to her

I want to but I was quite explicitly advised against approaching women in the gym .. we have spoke like I say hello every morning and the mandatory " have you finished with that love" ..but I wouldn't have a clue how to go further ...do I just spit it out and say you're fuckin beautiful ??? Or what haha .. I'm 75% sure I recognise her from my local pub.. but my eyesight is shit and it would just be my luck if it was someone else "

Next time you say hello add "how are you today?" it allows her to answer and hopefully ask you. Then you say something like " I'm good but I wish it wasn't leg day" or whatever gym people say. Basically ask a question that can be followed up, it's how conversations get going. You need to lay the groundwork as does she.

Liverpool

"Is she looking at you, or does she just want to use the equipment you're using and Is looking to see when you've finished using it? "

Well tbh I thought that at first ..and often we do switch equipment.but the gyms sort of split into two sections and it's been long distance smiles too. Haha, I'm just being weak I think . I should strike up some sort of conversation . I'll have to plan my move

Be polite, don't over do it.

A simple ..... Excuse me, would you fancy going for a drink with me some time?

Doesn't have to be a drink, can be whatever you choose.

If she says No, just smile, then reply ..... No problem.

No dramas

Liverpool

"I never know where to look in the gym. The treadmills over-look the rest of the gym and most of the equipment faces eachother.

There's a lot of awkward eye-contact with other people

But, yeah, fuck it, just talk to her - You'll never know otherwise!"

When I first started going I used to look down ...but my mantits kept smacking me in the face so they forced me to look up . Now I'm looking up because Im starting to feel the benefits of going the gym.. it's a progressive cycle I guess

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Just wave your penis at her all seductive like, see if she takes the bait.

Does this ever work?"

Yes, but you have to use actual bait

Also, hope you get to chat with this person OP!

Liverpool

"Be polite, don't over do it.

No dramas"

The no part is my biggest fear .. haha I'd probably never return to the gym . And all my recent progress would be lost haha it's soul destroying getting the knock back. I'd imagine it's Especially demeaning when sober

By *l6789Man  over a year ago

croydon

When she is doing her squats come up behind her and right as she is going down slap her bum and tell her she has a real peach of an arse. I’m sure she will then come find you on the bench press and sit on ur face to let you know she is interested.

Liverpool

"Just wave your penis at her all seductive like, see if she takes the bait.

Does this ever work?

Yes, but you have to use actual bait

Also, hope you get to chat with this person OP! "

Cheers mate, if all else fails I'll resort to this tactic.. .. iv heard the gym in prison has no distractions

Liverpool

"When she is doing her squats come up behind her and right as she is going down slap her bum and tell her she has a real peach of an arse. I’m sure she will then come find you on the bench press and sit on ur face to let you know she is interested.

"

.hahahahaha can't say I have fantasized this

Liverpool

"Smile and wave.

Just don't do what I did once, which was try to sign across a noisy room "do you want a drink?". It looks like you are asking for a BJ. "

Smear peanut butter on your penis.

If she licks it off then you’re in.

"Smear peanut butter on your penis.

If she licks it off then you’re in."

Smooth or crunchy?

Smooth or crunchy? "

Smooth, play it cool.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

So you are asking for assistance on how to approach her instead of if you should approach her?

If so then be yourself. Nothing anyone says here will be of any use to you, unless you read from your phone whole talking to her.

You have convinced yourself that she is looking at you, so what do you have to lose?

Liverpool

If she licks it off then you’re in."

It seems like she's on a bit of a health kick at the moment, can you recommend a low calorie brand?

By *piderBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Back of Nowhere and Beyond

Does anyone else remember the days when it was considered normal to approach a human being in a real life situation and say hello?

We never used to think someone was creepy, no matter what the situation (maybe in a changing room or something would be weird) as long as they were polite.

I miss that.

Posh

Liverpool

"So you are asking for assistance on how to approach her instead of if you should approach her?

If so then be yourself. Nothing anyone says here will be of any use to you, unless you read from your phone whole talking to her.

You have convinced yourself that she is looking at you, so what do you have to lose?

"

Yeah you're right nothing to lose I guess. My go to line would be something shit though like fancy going for a steak . Or fancy going for a drink sometime and I honestly don't think that would interest anyone whilst training and trying to be healthy. Where do healthy people have socials ????

By *ayskiMan  over a year ago

York

Just stare at her and give her your best diamond eye wink and then keep licking your lips. This always works.

Good luck.

But what happens if you pull it off and it turns out shes married but wants you to get your cock out shes horngry what you doing then?

Why ask for advise? you do you and do what you wanna do, fuck everybody else.

Liverpool

"But what happens if you pull it off and it turns out shes married but wants you to get your cock out shes horngry what you doing then? "

.I don't think I could go through with it . Obviously the temptation would be hard to resist ..but i do have empathy ..and I wouldn't want anyone doing that to me ..fucking good question though mate, I hope she's not married or attached it's one of the biggest things stopping me from asking her out . An I don't wanna stare too hard to see if she's got a ring on

"But what happens if you pull it off and it turns out shes married but wants you to get your cock out shes horngry what you doing then?

.I don't think I could go through with it . Obviously the temptation would be hard to resist ..but i do have empathy ..and I wouldn't want anyone doing that to me ..fucking good question though mate, I hope she's not married or attached it's one of the biggest things stopping me from asking her out . An I don't wanna stare too hard to see if she's got a ring on "

id personally take a ring off if im working out it could bend or snap just saying

Liverpool

"Just stare at her and give her your best diamond eye wink and then keep licking your lips. This always works.

Good luck. "

I'd look like someone on day release from a nuthouse haha cheers tho man

Liverpool

"But what happens if you pull it off and it turns out shes married but wants you to get your cock out shes horngry what you doing then?

.I don't think I could go through with it . Obviously the temptation would be hard to resist ..but i do have empathy ..and I wouldn't want anyone doing that to me ..fucking good question though mate, I hope she's not married or attached it's one of the biggest things stopping me from asking her out . An I don't wanna stare too hard to see if she's got a ring on id personally take a ring off if im working out it could bend or snap just saying "

.yeah true. Guess i'll just have to take the plunge ... Fuck knows what I'll say ..but there's always hope

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Tricky to start a conversation when someone's in the middle of their program.

Wait till she takes a kidney break, be using a piece of equipment where she's likely to be walking back in, great time to start a conversation.

Open up with something like "have you been for a shit then luv" or "did you just shake your lettuce"

Can't fail.......

If all else fails, just say hello.

Winston

"So you are asking for assistance on how to approach her instead of if you should approach her?

Yeah you're right nothing to lose I guess. My go to line would be something shit though like fancy going for a steak . Or fancy going for a drink sometime and I honestly don't think that would interest anyone whilst training and trying to be healthy. Where do healthy people have socials ???? "

Unless she's a strict bodybuilder, I don't think she'd have a problem with it...

People who go to the gym still do normal social stuff... usually, anyway...

Or is there a club I don't know about where they all do strip-squats and chug protein drinks?

Liverpool

Yeah you're right nothing to lose I guess. My go to line would be something shit though like fancy going for a steak . Or fancy going for a drink sometime and I honestly don't think that would interest anyone whilst training and trying to be healthy. Where do healthy people have socials ????

Unless she's a strict bodybuilder, I don't think she'd have a problem with it...

People who go to the gym still do normal social stuff... usually, anyway...

Or is there a club I don't know about where they all do strip-squats and chug protein drinks? "

Yeah I was overexaggerating If she doesn't like a steak and a few drinks though she's probably not my type of girl anyway .. I'm not just interested in her looks tbh..but I'm impressed with her training and her dedication and I think if all else fails ..asking her out and telling her I think she's looking gorgeous might just lift her confidence or make her day better .. can't lose really can I...but if she rejects me I'll just have to move gym

" last time I asked this question I think my wording was pretty dire and I never fully explained the situation. So , there's a (singular) girl in the gym , iv noticed her noticing me .. many times .. and contrary to what you may think ..I honestly think she's "giving me the eye" ..I look up from any activity and we usually clock eyes . And I'm not embarrassed to say I usually flap it first and have to look away she's fuckin gorgeous .. now . I asked this question previously and got absolutely slaughtered but after a week of this eye fucking with her ....I think I need to ask again..so gods of fab. Am I allowed to approach this girl in the gym or what??? I feel like following her outside and trying to strike up a conversation is borderline stalking . So . Any advice will be nice. Please thanks and don't bite me head of "

Do what you feel , you'll know straight away , for all you know she might have a BF but you'll never know unless you ask , l personally don't think you need any advise from people here tbh , it's not fab , it's the real world .but hey you asked and it's as good as any place to ask .

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Strike up a conversation maybe about the equipment (gym not yours) take it from there

"Smile and wave.

Just don't do what I did once, which was try to sign across a noisy room "do you want a drink?". It looks like you are asking for a BJ. "

Did you do the tongue pressed in your cheek action too?

OP.... your gym isn't in Wales is it? Maybe it's Annie Wilkes.

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

It seems like she's on a bit of a health kick at the moment, can you recommend a low calorie brand? "

Swap the peanut butter for marmite that’s healthier..

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

Just use the come here finger and see was happens

Next time you lock eyes, smile, quick wave and mouth ‘hello’.

If you get a good response then ‘accidentally’ walk past her when she’s between sets snd say hello.

If she gives you the middle finger and mouths ‘f-ck off’ then I’d prob give her a wide berth!

By *illingVicMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

I’d proffer that basic gym etiquette is “never ever speak to a lone woman at the gym unless she approaches first.”

That said, if you get out before her and hang around outside texting, and happen to look up as she comes out the door, it may be more acceptable.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Christ people are really making a big deal out of this.

Wait until she's finished working out.

Walk up say hi introduce yourself.

Ask her if she wants to go for a coffee sometime.

If yes game on.

If no then what harm done other than a slightly bruised ego.

Job done.

Now grow a pair son and go for it.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Does the gym have a cafe or coffee bar? Or one close? Perhaps ask if she’d like to join you for coffee

Ashford

I'm looking forward to an update on this next time you go to the gym mate. Fingers crossed.

"Christ people are really making a big deal out of this.

Wait until she's finished working out.

Walk up say hi introduce yourself.

Ask her if she wants to go for a coffee sometime.

If yes game on.

If no then what harm done other than a slightly bruised ego.

Job done.

Now grow a pair son and go for it."

This is the response

You already know my feelings on chatting up women in the gym so it’s pointless me saying it again because I feel like no matter what you’re eventually going to approach this woman.

What I will say is that there’s plenty of ways for you to naturally start a conversation without following her or interrupting her workout.

No dramas"

Then just find a new gym

Your there to work out

If your checking out woman your not working out hard anuff and that’s just facts

couple, us we him her.

"Your there to work out

If your checking out woman your not working out hard anuff and that’s just facts "

Rubbish

"Your there to work out

If your checking out woman your not working out hard anuff and that’s just facts

Rubbish "

Definitely not rubbish if you time to check people out your not working out hard anuff trust in that one

You’re clearly going to approach this woman so just do it

What if she’s crossed eyed ?

Just ask her out.

If she is smiling and holding eye contact she’s giving signals.

What’s the worst that can happen? You have to change your gym routine!

By *heGateKeeperMan  over a year ago

Stratford

"Just ask her out.

If she is smiling and holding eye contact she’s giving signals.

What’s the worst that can happen? You have to change your gym routine! "

- routine*

By *al kalMan  over a year ago

london

I would start with a simple convo first time round.

Not that I have any experience talking to ladies in the gym!

Does she use a machine you don’t use? Perhaps just ask her how does she find that particular machine, is it useful?

If you get a friendly open response introduce yourself at some point. Doesn’t have to be a long chat, just keep it light and chilled.

You got this….

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"start a conversation with her, ask her if she wants to use the equipment your using , ask anything to kick start a chat and see what happens "

Classy and and casual.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Do you really need a bunch of strangers telling you what you should do.

You are a grown man....make your own decisions!

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"Given the responses from last time, I’d simply offer that you’re a grown adult, so do what you like. You don’t need permission or validation from us.

I appreciate that mate . The validation seeking was just banter .. but I do genuinely need advice I'm a big shitbag when approaching women tbh "

Have you got over the line with, Hi, yet?

Try that first. Once you've established a few greetings with Hi, it is time to progress to, Hi, how are you?

I hope you have enjoyed this free course. For all your dating hot tips please join us at the introductory price of just £77. Your ideal partner is just a click away.

In all seriousness, just say Hi, and once you have gauged the response to Hi as favourable, move to Hi, how are you. A conversation is now going to happen

No dramas

The no part is my biggest fear .. haha I'd probably never return to the gym . And all my recent progress would be lost haha it's soul destroying getting the knock back. I'd imagine it's Especially demeaning when sober "

There can be many reasons she may say no that are not based around you.

Don't let ego rule you, mate.

There's nothing lost if she says no.

From my perspective, it's best knowing so you can go forward, rather than staying in one place in the hope she has interest and the nerve to say so.

By *elinefineWoman  over a year ago

kempston

Be polite. Smile and say hello. Try not to say anything too stupid or that makes you sound like a creep…. All very simple. If she blanks you she is probably not interested…..

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

"Do you really need a bunch of strangers telling you what you should do.

You are a grown man....make your own decisions!"

There’s been a very strong effort the past 2-3 years telling all men we are doing everything wrong and to question what we are doing. I don’t think it’s an unfair question to ask. Especially when some people will say go for it, and others will liken talking to a female in the gym as sexual harassment

As for me, I’d say don’t do it. Plenty of women to fuck that don’t go to your gym. Don’t shit where you eat

By *il sub princessWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Just say " Hi, I see you come here often like myself, if you ever need any help or anything let me know..."

And go from there

Liverpool

"Just say " Hi, I see you come here often like myself, if you ever need any help or anything let me know..."

And go from there "

Im kind of past that stage now ..I'm just gonna ask if she wants to go for a drink or a bite to eat . Fuck it I'm gonna do it tomorrow if she's there .. fingers crossed . If not .nothing ventured nothing gained I guess . I think rejection will not make me feel as bad as not asking her will..it's driving me mad trying to work up the courage

By *il sub princessWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Just say " Hi, I see you come here often like myself, if you ever need any help or anything let me know..."

And go from there

Im kind of past that stage now ..I'm just gonna ask if she wants to go for a drink or a bite to eat . Fuck it I'm gonna do it tomorrow if she's there .. fingers crossed . If not .nothing ventured nothing gained I guess . I think rejection will not make me feel as bad as not asking her will..it's driving me mad trying to work up the courage "

Yes! Do it! Good luck

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

And go from there

Im kind of past that stage now ..I'm just gonna ask if she wants to go for a drink or a bite to eat . Fuck it I'm gonna do it tomorrow if she's there .. fingers crossed . If not .nothing ventured nothing gained I guess . I think rejection will not make me feel as bad as not asking her will..it's driving me mad trying to work up the courage "

That's the thirsty approach

And go from there

If it's a no, it's a no, nothing changes, you haven't lost anything.

Just keep on doing your thing. There's no need for any sort of discomfort if that's the reply.

Though, It'll never be a yes if you don't try.

Good Luck.

Liverpool

And go from there

Im kind of past that stage now ..I'm just gonna ask if she wants to go for a drink or a bite to eat . Fuck it I'm gonna do it tomorrow if she's there .. fingers crossed . If not .nothing ventured nothing gained I guess . I think rejection will not make me feel as bad as not asking her will..it's driving me mad trying to work up the courage

That's the thirsty approach "

Thirsty and hungry.. I'll offer her food and drink

Liverpool

And go from there

If it's a no, it's a no, nothing changes, you haven't lost anything.

Just keep on doing your thing. There's no need for any sort of discomfort if that's the reply.

Though, It'll never be a yes if you don't try.

Good Luck.

"

True that.. in gonna go for it . Thanks

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Go to Specsavers first

Liverpool

"Go to Specsavers first"

I get free prescriptions from scrivens with my naval veterans compensation scheme . Specsavers can suck my dick.

I've been eyeing up a Ryan Reynolds lookalike in my gym, tomorrow I'm propositioning him. Naked. In the changing room.

"I've been eyeing up a Ryan Reynolds lookalike in my gym, tomorrow I'm propositioning him. Naked. In the changing room.

"

“My gym”.

Good one.

Liverpool

"I've been eyeing up a Ryan Reynolds lookalike in my gym, tomorrow I'm propositioning him. Naked. In the changing room.

"

Well I hope he's a "free guy"

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

What's the worse that can happen really?

Don't approach her mid set and dint be creepy but catch her on her way out maybe and simply ask her if she fancies a coffee perhaps.

How do you know she's single single though?

By *wales_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

cardiff or just passing through

Just speak to her

I want to but I was quite explicitly advised against approaching women in the gym .. we have spoke like I say hello every morning and the mandatory " have you finished with that love" ..but I wouldn't have a clue how to go further ...do I just spit it out and say you're fuckin beautiful ??? Or what haha .. I'm 75% sure I recognise her from my local pub.. but my eyesight is shit and it would just be my luck if it was someone else "

Next time you see the doppelgänger in the pub ask the gym girl whether she “was in the dog and duck last night?” If no, then roll with it

By *astesLikeMagicWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Not sure if it's been said; following someone is the very definition of stalking them

couple, us we him her.

Ok I've said my bit earlier in the thread but also you could try.

Just as she's walking past

"999,1000,1001 phew! Hey I did over a thousand you know you may of heard me counting"

Ron Burgundy styles

By *rispyDuckMan  over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

Shoot your shot mate

If she rejects you no problem, just join another gym

By *xywelshguyMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

Looking forward to seeing how it pans out for you mate

Ask her if she wants other work out after the gym

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Next time you make eye contact give her a smile, and see if she smiles back. You could just say hello when you first see each other.

What have you got to loose, and you may have a lot to gain

By *urga2076Woman  over a year ago

London

"Is she looking at you, or does she just want to use the equipment you're using and Is looking to see when you've finished using it? "

This would be me.

It only happened once. Okay, twice.

» Add a new message to this topic