FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Meeting local people

Meeting local people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ighsexdrive1979 OP   Man  over a year ago

Shipley,keighley

Hi

I'll start by saying that this is my first post in here so I'm not expecting much in the way of replys.

I'd just like to know peoples thoughts on meeting up with local people....

I often receive winks and messages from local people (who are only looking for local people) to then be told that I'm too local lol

I do understand that if either party recognise each other it could feel a little embarrassing ....

My thoughts are that we are on here because we have the same interests and finding local people who are also interested in exploring sexually with others is far better than having to travel miles. I will say that it is hard work trying to find out who is genuine, but that's why I like to chat a little first.

I'm running on now lol hope I get at least a couple of replies lol

Gareth

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *assy MissWoman  over a year ago

Sent to Coventry

Welcome!

With the number of people who arrange to meet and don’t turn up, I soon learned to stay local!

By *itygamesMan  over a year ago

UK

Lots of profiles state "local only "

Nowt to worry about unlese ya cheating is my outlook

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Welcome!

With the number of people who arrange to meet and don’t turn up, I soon learned to stay local! "

Pretty much

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

I tend to keep it fairly local. Long distance meets don't work for me. Too many no shows after all the promises.

By *inx.x3Woman  over a year ago

Bath

Local is better but I still prefer them to be about a 10 min drive from me…. I don’t want to bump into them in my local shop

The last long term ‘friend’ I met from here for a year was a 15 min drive away and in a direction I would never normally drive in so it was perfect.

Shipley,keighley

That is one of the reasons why I'd rather meet locally, I've lost so much time traveling to be let down x

Shipley,keighley

I agree with you on that, even though if people are honest and say they aren't single on their profile it not too much of a problem for me

Welcome to the party

Shipley,keighley

I agree, I do work alot of hours so that and a few other commitments my free time is very precious

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I prefer local, at least same county. I don't travel, and don't expect people to travel too far to me either.

"Hi

I'll start by saying that this is my first post in here so I'm not expecting much in the way of replys.

I'd just like to know peoples thoughts on meeting up with local people....

I often receive winks and messages from local people (who are only looking for local people) to then be told that I'm too local lol

I do understand that if either party recognise each other it could feel a little embarrassing ....

My thoughts are that we are on here because we have the same interests and finding local people who are also interested in exploring sexually with others is far better than having to travel miles. I will say that it is hard work trying to find out who is genuine, but that's why I like to chat a little first.

I'm running on now lol hope I get at least a couple of replies lol

Gareth "

Tbh wouldn't bother me if people were local , both want the same thing .

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Char has fatigue and pain issues which mean we try our very best to only meet people within an hour of us...that's as far as Char can easily travel and also it means that the odd occasion where we have to cancel then we can give two hours notice and they're not half way to us!

We've no trouble with meeting local people at all.

(Bry)

Shipley,keighley

I can kind of agree with you on that and I can see in a "normal" every day setting it could be embarrassing bumping into someone,it may just be my way of thinking and me being too honest but if we are all discreet, genuine and respectful is bumping into someone who shares the same interests so bad...?

Shipley,keighley

Now that's something I can understand and I'm sure it's something that you both explain to people when your arranging things.

It's also another reason why I like to chat on here or WhatsApp with people first, a look at someones profile and seeing some sexy pictures is like an introduction, getting to know people is what helps build things up if you understand

By *it-chrissyTV/TS  over a year ago

sw. london

local meets for local people

sorry, not sorry

By *he_massangerMan  over a year ago

Sheringham

Local meets for local meat. Shop local.

"Local meets for local meat. Shop local."