FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Urgh! That’s minging!

Urgh! That’s minging!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Imagine the scenario, a very attractive man messages. His message is polite enough and he has a very attractive face.

He’s local and within the age bracket you’re looking for.

He then send the most ugly dick pic you’ve ever seen. A really unattractive and unappealing dick. I mean you see it and say “eeeeeeeeee”.

Would you still meet?

Note - this is not something that has happened to me personally but one of my friends

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

#alldicksmatter

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

No I wouldnt

"#alldicksmatter"

Valid

By *r and Mrs 81Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

Noo lol

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

What was so unattractive and unappealing about it ?

I wouldn’t either.

The sad thing (for him) is that if he hadn’t have sent the dick pic, she was going to meet him and would she have scrutinised it in the heat of the moment? Probably not.

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

In other threads about dicks it has been said that the person attached to the dick is more important than the dick.

Will be interesting to see if that is still the case in this situation.

My dick is beautiful by the way and not ugly at all

"What was so unattractive and unappealing about it ? "

Her words were “misshapen, odd looking helmet, strangely veiny and looked beaten” haha

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

Sounds a bit like body shaming to me. He can't help how his dick looks and you never know, he could've had an accident which affected the look of his ugly, disgusting, mangled penis...

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I don't consider any penis to be ugly.

Some are too long for me; some bend too much for my comfort and some have a very tight foreskin, which might put me off. I like to get to get to know someone well before seeing the penis-if at all-so they rarely put me off.

"Sounds a bit like body shaming to me. He can't help how his dick looks and you never know, he could've had an accident which affected the look of his ugly, disgusting, mangled penis..."

Possibly but my point being that if he hadn’t sent it, she would have met him!

It’s ok to find something unattractive (I don’t believe he’s had an accident), I don’t believe that’s body shaming.

I’m sure if I sent 10 men a gynae shot of my flange, not everyone would be attracted to it!

East London

"In other threads about dicks it has been said that the person attached to the dick is more important than the dick.

Will be interesting to see if that is still the case in this situation.

My dick is beautiful by the way and not ugly at all "

It is for me, but some dicks aren't compatible. I prefer to get to know the man before I see his penis.

"Her words were “misshapen, odd looking helmet, strangely veiny and looked beaten” haha "

Similar comments apply to next weekend's runner-up in the National.

Leeds

"Sounds a bit like body shaming to me. He can't help how his dick looks and you never know, he could've had an accident which affected the look of his ugly, disgusting, mangled penis..."

There is someone on another thread who said his dick has been through a wood chopper. Maybe it's him !

"Her words were “misshapen, odd looking helmet, strangely veiny and looked beaten” haha

Similar comments apply to next weekend's runner-up in the National. "

Hahaha

If he ticked every other box? I'd definitely still meet him.

I can imagine the stampede of folk offering a shoulder to cry on if a woman posted on here "Ghosted for my ugly fanny ".

By *cunnylassCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"I don't consider any penis to be ugly.

Some are too long for me; some bend too much for my comfort and some have a very tight foreskin, which might put me off. I like to get to get to know someone well before seeing the penis-if at all-so they rarely put me off.

"

I am a great fan of the penis but some are far more aesthetically pleasing than others!

Mike

"Sounds a bit like body shaming to me. He can't help how his dick looks and you never know, he could've had an accident which affected the look of his ugly, disgusting, mangled penis...

There is someone on another thread who said his dick has been through a wood chopper. Maybe it's him !"

I don’t think so haha

She just said that she found the photo off putting and it was a shame because he was very attractive.

It wasn’t on this site, it was a well known dating site.

I am a great fan of the penis but some are far more aesthetically pleasing than others!

Mike"

Exactly! It’s fine to be not attracted to one or even find it off putting!

Leeds

"

It wasn’t on this site, it was a well known dating site."

Did it look like a battered cod ?

"If he ticked every other box? I'd definitely still meet him.

I can imagine the stampede of folk offering a shoulder to cry on if a woman posted on here "Ghosted for my ugly fanny "."

She just got the ick and couldn’t get over it. I’m sure lots would not be turned on by a close up of my flaps!

I can imagine the stampede of folk offering a shoulder to cry on if a woman posted on here "Ghosted for my ugly fanny "."

I agree

"

It wasn’t on this site, it was a well known dating site.

Did it look like a battered cod ?"

Haha it did!!

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"Sounds a bit like body shaming to me. He can't help how his dick looks and you never know, he could've had an accident which affected the look of his ugly, disgusting, mangled penis...

It’s ok to find something unattractive (I don’t believe he’s had an accident), I don’t believe that’s body shaming.

I’m sure if I sent 10 men a gynae shot of my flange, not everyone would be attracted to it! "

I'm willing to be part of that experiment.

I think it's okay to be yes, yes, yes, aww rubbish, it's a no.

It sucks when it's something we can't change, but the world ain't always fair. As long as she was polite about it, hard to ask for more.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Probably not if I’m honest. Same would go with some women’s bits. I know what I like. I don’t see it as body shaming.

I'd still meet him if we clicked and the conversation was good. Not everything is about the size or shape of our nether regions x

I can imagine the stampede of folk offering a shoulder to cry on if a woman posted on here "Ghosted for my ugly fanny ".

She just got the ick and couldn’t get over it. I’m sure lots would not be turned on by a close up of my flaps! "

Now you know you're going to be inundated with requests to test that theory!

Paradise, Herts

"Probably not if I’m honest. Same would go with some women’s bits. I know what I like. I don’t see it as body shaming. "

But to add to the above I wouldn’t say it’s for that reason.

I’m sure if I sent 10 men a gynae shot of my flange, not everyone would be attracted to it!

I'm willing to be part of that experiment.

I think it's okay to be yes, yes, yes, aww rubbish, it's a no.

It sucks when it's something we can't change, but the world ain't always fair. As long as she was polite about it, hard to ask for more. "

She was very polite about it and didn’t mention the pic.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Snowflake women. Put off by a hairy wart on my helmet that only occasionally secretes a little puss.

She just got the ick and couldn’t get over it. I’m sure lots would not be turned on by a close up of my flaps!

Now you know you're going to be inundated with requests to test that theory! "

Haha now that would give far too many people the ick if I started sending out flap photos

"Probably not if I’m honest. Same would go with some women’s bits. I know what I like. I don’t see it as body shaming.

But to add to the above I wouldn’t say it’s for that reason. "

You'd be diplomatic and say it's cause he's a ginger

"Snowflake women. Put off by a hairy wart on my helmet that only occasionally secretes a little puss."

Mmmmm custard

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Just because you find something not nice to look at on a person, doesn't mean you are body shaming, wish people would stop with this kind of comment just because we all have different preferences x

"Just because you find something not nice to look at on a person, doesn't mean you are body shaming, wish people would stop with this kind of comment just because we all have different preferences x"

By *bwgirlygirlWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm sorry but no way that wasn't put in the group chat I'm calling bullshit

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"Snowflake women. Put off by a hairy wart on my helmet that only occasionally secretes a little puss.

Mmmmm custard "

That’s the way to view it.

"I'm sorry but no way that wasn't put in the group chat I'm calling bullshit "

Don’t all women share random dick pics to the group chats? I thought men were aware of this? Haha

Paradise, Herts

"Just because you find something not nice to look at on a person, doesn't mean you are body shaming, wish people would stop with this kind of comment just because we all have different preferences x"

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

Are you gonna see it if it's buried where you hide the sausage tho.... However if you're a lover of oral I can get why it would put you off but if the guy is top notch does it reeeeaaaalllly matter???? X

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Honestly? I don't know.

I've never asked for a dick pic ahead of meeting someone.

I do think talking about someone's body making you go "eeeeee" and using the word minging is unnecessary, though. That's not just showing a preference. That's derogatory.

Mrs TMN x

"I'm sorry but no way that wasn't put in the group chat I'm calling bullshit

Don’t all women share random dick pics to the group chats? I thought men were aware of this? Haha "

My pal is on a dating site. Had quite a sheltered upbringing and recently left a very long, abusive marriage.

She sends me every dick pic that gets sent to her."Omg...can you imagine someone just sent me this...."

I love my friend so I do.

"Are you gonna see it if it's buried where you hide the sausage tho.... However if you're a lover of oral I can get why it would put you off but if the guy is top notch does it reeeeaaaalllly matter???? X"

I see where she’s coming from. They didn’t know each other so it was easy for her to be put off as she didn’t know him as a person.

If he hadn’t have sent it (it wasn’t asked for), she’d have met him and who knows if she’d have scrutinised it as much in real life? Possibly not.

Don’t all women share random dick pics to the group chats? I thought men were aware of this? Haha

My pal is on a dating site. Had quite a sheltered upbringing and recently left a very long, abusive marriage.

She sends me every dick pic that gets sent to her."Omg...can you imagine someone just sent me this...."

I love my friend so I do. "

Awww haha I love that!

"Honestly? I don't know.

I do think talking about someone's body making you go "eeeeee" and using the word minging is unnecessary, though. That's not just showing a preference. That's derogatory.

Mrs TMN x"

So you’ve never been sent an unsolicited pic (not necessarily a dick) and said (either to yourself or to a partner) “eeee look at this! It’s minging”!??

Surely everyone has.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Yes I think I would x

"Yes I think I would x"

I’d probably have met him for a drink if I thought he was really hot.

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Don’t all women share random dick pics to the group chats? I thought men were aware of this? Haha "

just leave it out of the family chats

(And be careful what messages you open in front of your mum!)

Leeds

"Honestly? I don't know.

Mrs TMN x"

I told my friend her wallpaper was minging...does that mean I was being derogatory to her wall??

"Honestly? I don't know.

Mrs TMN x

I told my friend her wallpaper was minging...does that mean I was being derogatory to her wall?? "

Yes haha

"Honestly? I don't know.

Mrs TMN x

I told my friend her wallpaper was minging...does that mean I was being derogatory to her wall?? "

Bit different talking about someone's choice of wallpaper and someone's genitals, isn't it?

By *bwgirlygirlWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I had been chatting to a guy who had a tiny penis. He made out he was a bit of a player. Hadn't seen it on the chat, only a pic of his "bulge" under his trousers, came to meeting him, got on really well, back to his, don't think I've ever been so disappointed in a sexual way in my life when he dropped his trousers. Was totally dickfished. Never meet without one now

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Fuck sake...do folks never grow out of this kinda nonsense?

"I had been chatting to a guy who had a tiny penis. He made out he was a bit of a player. Hadn't seen it on the chat, only a pic of his "bulge" under his trousers, came to meeting him, got on really well, back to his, don't think I've ever been so disappointed in a sexual way in my life when he dropped his trousers. Was totally dickfished. Never meet without one now "

Dickfished! Omg is that like hatfished? Haha never heard that before!

"Fuck sake...do folks never grow out of this kinda nonsense?"

What? Sending dick pics or not liking the image?

No, I believe neither will never end.

"Honestly? I don't know.

Mrs TMN x

So you’ve never been sent an unsolicited pic (not necessarily a dick) and said (either to yourself or to a partner) “eeee look at this! It’s minging”!??

Surely everyone has."

Yes, I've been sent pics that don't do it for me. Usually it's down to the photography - I don't think anyone looks good if pic is blurry, poor lighting, in messy bathroom etc etc. I haven't posted about it publicly, though. That's crossing a line for me personally.

"Honestly? I don't know.

Mrs TMN x

Surely everyone has.

Yes, I've been sent pics that don't do it for me. Usually it's down to the photography - I don't think anyone looks good if pic is blurry, poor lighting, in messy bathroom etc etc. I haven't posted about it publicly, though. That's crossing a line for me personally. "

But you’ve thought it yeah?

So the only difference is that I’m talking about my friends feeling publicly (with all identifying details kept confidential).

I don’t see the issue.

Sorry you feel that way

"Imagine the scenario, a very attractive man messages. His message is polite enough and he has a very attractive face.

He then send the most ugly dick pic you’ve ever seen. A really unattractive and unappealing dick. I mean you see it and say “eeeeeeeeee”.

Would you still meet?

Note - this is not something that has happened to me personally but one of my friends "

Omg , I mean it’s a really unattractive and unappealing dick. I must say I would struggle…

I’ve got some friends from Liverpool and so could hear you say “eeeeee”

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I would never judge a male by his penis but would not be impressed if he sent me a pic of it before a meet.

"Imagine the scenario, a very attractive man messages. His message is polite enough and he has a very attractive face.

Would you still meet?

Note - this is not something that has happened to me personally but one of my friends

Omg , I mean it’s a really unattractive and unappealing dick. I must say I would struggle…

"

Haha she’s got a really strong accent too!

"I would never judge a male by his penis but would not be impressed if he sent me a pic of it before a meet."

If the guy didn’t want to be judged on it, maybe he shouldn’t have sent it? Just a thought

Depends, if he had other dick pics. It might be that it’s just bad camera angle or bad lighting. So long as it’s clean and performs what does it matter what it looks like? Why throw away a chance of a meet with a rare handsome man?

"I would never judge a male by his penis but would not be impressed if he sent me a pic of it before a meet.

If the guy didn’t want to be judged on it, maybe he shouldn’t have sent it? Just a thought "

Well fuck me that’s shallow

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Fuck sake...do folks never grow out of this kinda nonsense?

What? Sending dick pics or not liking the image?

No, I believe neither will never end."

I meant the puerile mocking

"Depends, if he had other dick pics. It might be that it’s just bad camera angle or bad lighting. So long as it’s clean and performs what does it matter what it looks like? Why throw away a chance of a meet with a rare handsome man? "

I did actually say this but she only received the one photo and once she was put off, she was put off and I get that.

Would you still meet?

Haha she’s got a really strong accent too! "

Haha!

I think I’ve only ever seen a few dicks that I thought “that’s very unappealing looking” but I’d have not been able to go down there

And if I have to close my eyes cos I can’t look at it , then what’s the point?

That’s why I always sort of want to see the merch first

"I would never judge a male by his penis but would not be impressed if he sent me a pic of it before a meet.

If the guy didn’t want to be judged on it, maybe he shouldn’t have sent it? Just a thought

Well fuck me that’s shallow "

Why is it shallow? You send a photo of your dick but expect the person to have no opinion? Just be neutral? She want allowed to find it a turn off?

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

Note to self: don't send dick pics or I will get my balls chewed.

Derby

I’m sure if I sent 10 men a gynae shot of my flange, not everyone would be attracted to it! "

There's a difference between not being attracted to it and using words like "urgh" and "minging" though isn't there? If a woman had cellulite or a big labia for example, I can never imagine using those terms because it's just not a nice thing to do.

"Honestly? I don't know.

Mrs TMN x

Surely everyone has.

Yes, I've been sent pics that don't do it for me. Usually it's down to the photography - I don't think anyone looks good if pic is blurry, poor lighting, in messy bathroom etc etc. I haven't posted about it publicly, though. That's crossing a line for me personally.

But you’ve thought it yeah?

So the only difference is that I’m talking about my friends feeling publicly (with all identifying details kept confidential).

I don’t see the issue.

Sorry you feel that way "

I think we all think things that we wouldn't necessarily say out loud. I guess when it comes to talking about other people's attractiveness you and I draw the line in different places.

Would you still meet?

Haha she’s got a really strong accent too!

Haha!

I think I’ve only ever seen a few dicks that I thought “that’s very unappealing looking” but I’d have not been able to go down there

And if I have to close my eyes cos I can’t look at it , then what’s the point?

That’s why I always sort of want to see the merch first "

Haha that’s one way of looking at it (or not)!

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"Yes I think I would x

I’d probably have met him for a drink if I thought he was really hot. "

Put it this way would prefer a pretty face than pretty cock x

Ugly dicks exist.

Ugly vag exists.

If you have a gopping one then stop sending pics of your genitals, then people won’t discuss them.

East London

Mike"

Some people like a thick, veiny penis, some like a slim, smooth one. I like pubic hair; others don't.

There's a difference between not being attracted to it and using words like "urgh" and "minging" though isn't there? If a woman had cellulite or a big labia for example, I can never imagine using those terms because it's just not a nice thing to do."

But what if it was minging to her? Is she not allowed to be turned off by it?

When did we all have to say only positive things about unsolicited genital photos?

If I sent you a gynae shot right now I guarantee you’d say urgh”.

Not everything is appealing and that’s fine!

"Ugly dicks exist.

Ugly vag exists.

If you have a gopping one then stop sending pics of your genitals, then people won’t discuss them.

"

Exactly!

East London

I think my labia puts men off as none seem to be too excited about putting their mouth near it.

[Removed by poster at 31/03/22 12:50:53]

"Note to self: don't send dick pics or I will get my balls chewed. "

Or sucked haha

"I think my labia puts men off as none seem to be too excited about putting their mouth near it."

I’m sure mine would be a turn off. That’s why I don’t send photos of it!

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Would you still meet?

Note - this is not something that has happened to me personally but one of my friends "

This is why a decent cock photo is essential before we meet anyone.

We have learnt this from experience for those who refused to share a pre met picture it turned out there was always a reason why and no we aren't talking specifically about size.

Some cocks looks great but sadly some well let's just say there's no chance you would want them anywhere near you mouth.

We can never understand the posters who say if you have seen one cock you have seen them all etc. They are as unique and different as human faces.

KJ

East London

"Honestly? I don't know.

Mrs TMN x

I'd be totally offended if you said that about my decor choice

East London

"I think my labia puts men off as none seem to be too excited about putting their mouth near it.

I’m sure mine would be a turn off. That’s why I don’t send photos of it! "

They probably wouldn't say no though, just wouldn't put their mouth near it.

Would you still meet?

This is why a decent cock photo is essential before we meet anyone.

We have learnt this from experience for those who refused to share a pre met picture it turned out there was always a reason why and no we aren't talking specifically about size.

Some cocks looks great but sadly some well let's just say there's no chance you would want them anywhere near you mouth.

We can never understand the posters who say if you have seen one cock you have seen them all etc. They are as unique and different as human faces.

KJ"

They are certainly unique, as are all body parts but luckily I’ve never found myself in this situation

I like to find myself attracted to the person, get to know them then see their body in person

"Honestly? I don't know.

Mrs TMN x

I told my friend her wallpaper was minging...does that mean I was being derogatory to her wall??

I'd be totally offended if you said that about my decor choice "

I’d be more offended if you thought my wallpaper was gross than my labia! Haha

Derby

There's a difference between not being attracted to it and using words like "urgh" and "minging" though isn't there? If a woman had cellulite or a big labia for example, I can never imagine using those terms because it's just not a nice thing to do.

When did we all have to say only positive things about unsolicited genital photos?

Not everything is appealing and that’s fine!"

You're using 2 different barometers for negative thoughts though. Of course you (and your friend) can not be attracted to something and that's not an issue, but to openly mock is the thing that doesn't sit right with me personally. A man starts this thread about a woman and I can guarantee the comments would be far less accepting.

"I told my friend her wallpaper was minging...does that mean I was being derogatory to her wall?? "

Not if it was well hung.

You're using 2 different barometers for negative thoughts though. Of course you (and your friend) can not be attracted to something and that's not an issue, but to openly mock is the thing that doesn't sit right with me personally. A man starts this thread about a woman and I can guarantee the comments would be far less accepting."

Sorry you feel that way.

I don’t agree but your feelings are your feelings.

By the way, no one mocked the anonymous man who sent an unsolicited photo of his cocky I asked would you meet him. I was asked how she described it and again I didn’t mock it, just said that she described it.

No one mocked anyone. She said (in very common Liverpool slang) that it was unappealing and not attractive to her.

That’s all.

By *omethingNew4UsCouple  over a year ago

Canterbury

" I’m sure lots would not be turned on by a close up of my flaps! "

Pretty sure we both would happy to test the theory

Why is it shallow? You send a photo of your dick but expect the person to have no opinion? Just be neutral? She want allowed to find it a turn off?

"

No, your reaction. “If the guy didn’t want to be judged on it, maybe he shouldn’t have sent it?”

Men send cock pics. Not for judgement but because they think the lady will be lured in by it. Your friend could have ignored the pic, and concentrated on the face instead. There’s nothing wrong with a social meet first, which allows the two people to suss out personalities too, if that makes them click what does it matter what his cock looks like?

Is it his loss? Or hers? I’d say hers as I wouldn’t want to meet anyone who judges me over a pic!

"Honestly? I don't know.

Mrs TMN x"

I agree.

There’s a huge difference between, no, I’m not keen on that, that’s not for me, that is your preference

And

Eww, gross, minging, that is shaming

It’s beyond me how people cannot see that!

Preferences are totally cool, being unkind is not.

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

You're using 2 different barometers for negative thoughts though. Of course you (and your friend) can not be attracted to something and that's not an issue, but to openly mock is the thing that doesn't sit right with me personally. A man starts this thread about a woman and I can guarantee the comments would be far less accepting.

Sorry you feel that way.

By the way, no one mocked the anonymous man who sent an unsolicited photo of his cocky I asked would you meet him. I was asked how she described it and again I didn’t mock it, just said that she described it.

No one mocked anyone. She said (in very common Liverpool slang) that it was unappealing and not attractive to her.

That’s all."

It is probably the thread name that some people have issue with ..We’ve been sent pictures where we have had to look a few times to make sure it’s not a camera issue and it is actually that unappealing.That’s why I have no issue with being sent dick pictures As then we can politely make a excuse rather than it being extremely awkward when they drop their trousers .

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

"Note to self: don't send dick pics or I will get my balls chewed.

Or sucked haha "

Every cloud...

No, your reaction. “If the guy didn’t want to be judged on it, maybe he shouldn’t have sent it?”

Men send cock pics. Not for judgement but because they think the lady will be lured in by it. Your friend could have ignored the pic, and concentrated on the face instead. There’s nothing wrong with a social meet first, which allows the two people to suss out personalities too, if that makes them click what does it matter what his cock looks like?

Is it his loss? Or hers? I’d say hers as I wouldn’t want to meet anyone who judges me over a pic! "

It’s very naive to believe that if you send an unsolicited picture of your cock to a virtual stranger that they won’t have an opinion. And that opinion may not be positive. So guess what, if that potential for a negative response bothers you - don’t send it.

Men send cock pics for many reasons, some get off on it, some want humiliation, some are proud of it etc etc etc. not just to lure people in.

I stand by my statement, if you send a stranger a cock pic, they will have an opinion about it and as the lady above said, it will likely end up in many girls WhatsApp group chats!

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

I'd ask for six more pictures.

I'm very meticulous.

Sorry you feel that way.

That’s all.It is probably the thread name that some people have issue with ..We’ve been sent pictures where we have had to look a few times to make sure it’s not a camera issue and it is actually that unappealing.That’s why I have no issue with being sent dick pictures As then we can politely make a excuse rather than it being extremely awkward when they drop their trousers ."

Maybe I should have put it in speech marks?

As a very heavily accented scouser, for her to say “oh my word darlings, this penis is awfully unattractive to me, I feel rather nauseated” may have sounded weird.

What she actually said was the exact same words but in her local dialect, hence the title.

"I'd ask for six more pictures.

I'm very meticulous. "

Haha you can’t be too meticulous

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

I'm very meticulous.

Haha you can’t be too meticulous "

Hey, if I'm going to have this guy inside my vagina at some point, I wanna know the angles.

I'm very meticulous.

Haha you can’t be too meticulous

Hey, if I'm going to have this guy inside my vagina at some point, I wanna know the angles. "

And why not, goes without saying

swansea

Sorry you feel that way.

That’s all.It is probably the thread name that some people have issue with ..We’ve been sent pictures where we have had to look a few times to make sure it’s not a camera issue and it is actually that unappealing.That’s why I have no issue with being sent dick pictures As then we can politely make a excuse rather than it being extremely awkward when they drop their trousers .

As a very heavily accented scouser, for her to say “oh my word darlings, this penis is awfully unattractive to me, I feel rather nauseated” may have sounded weird.

What she actually said was the exact same words but in her local dialect, hence the title. "

I have no issue with it I use the word minging all the time it’s a word quite popular here also I’m just assuming that’s what people have the issue with ..

Sorry you feel that way.

That’s all.It is probably the thread name that some people have issue with ..We’ve been sent pictures where we have had to look a few times to make sure it’s not a camera issue and it is actually that unappealing.That’s why I have no issue with being sent dick pictures As then we can politely make a excuse rather than it being extremely awkward when they drop their trousers .

What she actually said was the exact same words but in her local dialect, hence the title. I have no issue with it I use the word minging all the time it’s a word quite popular here also I’m just assuming that’s what people have the issue with .."

I’ll let her know that she requires elocution lessons before she talks about future dick pics

Yup, totally agree. I'm not everyone's cup of tea and have never taken offence to it. Beauty should still be in the eye of the beholder, some folks just don't understand that.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"What was so unattractive and unappealing about it ?

Her words were “misshapen, odd looking helmet, strangely veiny and looked beaten” haha "

Imagine if he'd critiqued her fanny in the same manner

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

How can a penis be ugly?

I've never seen a penis before I've had sex in all my years. Did she ask to see it?

evesham

"Just because you find something not nice to look at on a person, doesn't mean you are body shaming, wish people would stop with this kind of comment just because we all have different preferences x

Yup, totally agree. I'm not everyone's cup of tea and have never taken offence to it. Beauty should still be in the eye of the beholder, some folks just don't understand that.

"

Claiming it to be minging is kind of body shaming though, isn't it?

Derby

[Removed by poster at 31/03/22 13:15:36]

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Flippin heck

As if there isn't already enough stress with sending face pics. Now we have to groom our dicks too. Smile for the camera please

"Just because you find something not nice to look at on a person, doesn't mean you are body shaming, wish people would stop with this kind of comment just because we all have different preferences x

Claiming it to be minging is kind of body shaming though, isn't it?"

Knowing this girl, I know she hasn’t got a body shaking bone in her body. It’s just typically scouse and I’m sure we’ve all said it about 100’s of things!

Yet strangely enough, I've heard women saying "Stop sending me dick pics, they all look the same".

"Yet strangely enough, I've heard women saying "Stop sending me dick pics, they all look the same"."

They are all very different yet the same. I haven’t had any that would put me off meeting anyone but then I don’t get that many these days (thankfully)!

evesham

Knowing this girl, I know she hasn’t got a body shaking bone in her body. It’s just typically scouse and I’m sure we’ve all said it about 100’s of things! "

Just playing devil's advocate here.....she'd be fine if he said her fanny looked minging or like a dropped kebab on a Friday night out and shared pics around his group chats?

Thinking it isn't body shaming. Speaking it or writing it for people to see is.

Knowing this girl, I know she hasn’t got a body shaking bone in her body. It’s just typically scouse and I’m sure we’ve all said it about 100’s of things!

Just playing devil's advocate here.....she'd be fine if he said her fanny looked minging or like a dropped kebab on a Friday night out and shared pics around his group chats?

Thinking it isn't body shaming. Speaking it or writing it for people to see is. "

Firstly, she wouldn’t send a photo of her fanny.

Neither would I but if I did, I would absolutely expect that guys would share it on group chats and say that it’s minging! It is! And I have no issue with that. To say it’s pretty would be a lie!

By *ecretlivesCouple  over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

On traditional (non-sex) dating sites it seems that a photo of the wallet is more relevant measure. Not that most would admit it.

On fab, where the dick is part of the up-front deal it will have an impact but may just find a gnarly dick lover. Ditto big, small, flat boobs and labia that can tie in a bow

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

It’s not busy shaming to say you don’t find something attractive, especially since in this scenario it was done very matter of fact, no nastiness

Get over it people.

By *nSeeNMan  over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

No dicks aren't my thing

"On traditional (non-sex) dating sites it seems that a photo of the wallet is more relevant measure. Not that most would admit it.

On fab, where the dick is part of the up-front deal it will have an impact but may just find a gnarly dick lover. Ditto big, small, flat boobs and labia that can tie in a bow "

it wasn’t on fab but I know what you mean

evesham

Neither would I but if I did, I would absolutely expect that guys would share it on group chats and say that it’s minging! It is! And I have no issue with that. To say it’s pretty would be a lie! "

And to know it's been the topic of conversation in a sex site?! Lol

Wether she would or would not send one is irrelevant in a hypothetical question. I find it hard to believe most women would not be a bit upset to have their bits critiqued and shared about.

"It’s not busy shaming to say you don’t find something attractive, especially since in this scenario it was done very matter of fact, no nastiness

Get over it people. "

Nooooo, there was definitely no nastiness about it and he doesn’t know that’s why they didn’t meet.

Neither would I but if I did, I would absolutely expect that guys would share it on group chats and say that it’s minging! It is! And I have no issue with that. To say it’s pretty would be a lie!

Wether she would or would not send one is irrelevant in a hypothetical question. I find it hard to believe most women would not be a bit upset to have their bits critiqued and shared about. "

I’m 100% sure than men (and women) share genital shots on WhatsApp groups. 100% sure. They are shared and they are discussed at length! This is fact.

evesham

"It’s not busy shaming to say you don’t find something attractive, especially since in this scenario it was done very matter of fact, no nastiness

Get over it people. "

Perhaps childish is a better term for it then.

Perhaps minging was the OP'S slant I'm the story. I don't think saying it's minging is a matter of fact statement. I don't like it or I don't find it attractive yes, but minging has playground gossip overtones in my head.

Not saying I'm right or others should agree and get over things. Just an opposing view.

w

I’ve seen plenty of pretty faces with vaginas that would turn your stomach. I wouldn’t meet them because it’s off putting. Nothing body shaming about it

Now, Would I send this pic to my friends so we could all revel in how gross it is? No because that’s a dick head move

You don’t need your friends to confirm for you. Make your decision and keep other peoples nudes private.

So not body shaming, but definitely a dick move of the pic was shared around, and I’d even argue they could have possibly broken the law by distributing it. Isn’t that like revenge porn or something?

evesham

Wether she would or would not send one is irrelevant in a hypothetical question. I find it hard to believe most women would not be a bit upset to have their bits critiqued and shared about.

I’m 100% sure than men (and women) share genital shots on WhatsApp groups. 100% sure. They are shared and they are discussed at length! This is fact."

That wasn't what I asked though was it?

East London

I've probably been put off by many more faces than I have penises.

I know for a fact that no one has ever shared a pic of mine.

Cause they turn to stone after seeing it

"I've probably been put off by many more faces than I have penises."

East London

I’m 100% sure than men (and women) share genital shots on WhatsApp groups. 100% sure. They are shared and they are discussed at length! This is fact."

Another reason why I don't send naked photos on here.

Get over it people.

Perhaps childish is a better term for it then.

Perhaps minging was the OP'S slant I'm the story. I don't think saying it's minging is a matter of fact statement. I don't like it or I don't find it attractive yes, but minging has playground gossip overtones in my head.

Not saying I'm right or others should agree and get over things. Just an opposing view. "

So you’ve never been shown/sent a photo and said to either yourself or close friends “that’s minging”? Or whatever your local slang is? Really? Really?

And yes it’s on here as a talking point but both parties are anonymous and neither are on here!

I’m 100% sure than men (and women) share genital shots on WhatsApp groups. 100% sure. They are shared and they are discussed at length! This is fact.

Another reason why I don't send naked photos on here."

Same

evesham

[Removed by poster at 31/03/22 13:32:09]

Leeds

"Honestly? I don't know.

Mrs TMN x

I'd be totally offended if you said that about my decor choice "

She's my bestest friend and we are honest about everything. She has told me before that a dress I have is horrible and ugly....I certainly wasn't offended by it as I value her honesty and opinion x

"I've probably been put off by many more faces than I have penises."

Just don’t say they’re minging, they’ll have you for it!

"Honestly? I don't know.

Mrs TMN x

She's my bestest friend and we are honest about everything. She has told me before that a dress I have is horrible and ugly....I certainly wasn't offended by it as I value her honesty and opinion x"

That’s what friends are for

Is it his loss? Or hers? I’d say hers as I wouldn’t want to meet anyone who judges me over a pic!

It’s very naive to believe that if you send an unsolicited picture of your cock to a virtual stranger that they won’t have an opinion. And that opinion may not be positive. So guess what, if that potential for a negative response bothers you - don’t send it.

Men send cock pics for many reasons, some get off on it, some want humiliation, some are proud of it etc etc etc. not just to lure people in.

I stand by my statement, if you send a stranger a cock pic, they will have an opinion about it and as the lady above said, it will likely end up in many girls WhatsApp group chats! "

I’d never send a pic of my cock…. Mainly because I don’t actually have one, having said that, I don’t send a pic of my hoo ha either

evesham

"Honestly? I don't know.

Mrs TMN x

She's my bestest friend and we are honest about everything. She has told me before that a dress I have is horrible and ugly....I certainly wasn't offended by it as I value her honesty and opinion x"

Comments about wallpaper and dresses are different to comments about body parts... surely

So the thread has been completely detailed by peoples offence at the word “minging” - don’t come to Liverpool folks, we refer to everything as minging, you’ll spend your day being offended. (Jokes!!!)

She has been berated and now will to refer to dicks as “displeasing on the eye”

Anyway, would you have met him or not?

I say yes, she says no. Thoughts?

Derby

"So the thread has been completely detailed by peoples offence at the word “minging” - don’t come to Liverpool folks, we refer to everything as minging, you’ll spend your day being offended. (Jokes!!!)

I say yes, she says no. Thoughts? "

I think the city of Liverpool as a whole offends most to be fair

But to answer your question, if the roles were reversed, I still would as long as it was clean and I found her attractive

"So the thread has been completely detailed by peoples offence at the word “minging” - don’t come to Liverpool folks, we refer to everything as minging, you’ll spend your day being offended. (Jokes!!!)

I think the city of Liverpool as a whole offends most to be fair

But to answer your question, if the roles were reversed, I still would as long as it was clean and I found her attractive "

Haha I’m sure that’s true

I agree, cleanliness has to be top of the list for anyone surely

We say minging all the time up here too

As stated previously, yeah...I would have given him a go if it had been green lights all the way until the boabie pic.

Z'ha'dum

I'm offender by the word displeasing.

No Im with her I would not have met him. But now the way is clear for you to meet him as she doesn't want to. Clouds and silver lining s hey

Leeds

Claiming it to be minging is kind of body shaming though, isn't it?"

Not really. It's a bit like for me, say someone having their earlobes stretched for example....I find that ugly, gross, minging etc...etc..

Am I body shaming someone for thinking that...no, its my likes and dislikes and if someone with said stretched earlobes were to ask me what I thought of them then that's the answer they would get.

We say minging all the time up here too

As stated previously, yeah...I would have given him a go if it had been green lights all the way until the boabie pic."

Me too

No Im with her I would not have met him. But now the way is clear for you to meet him as she doesn't want to. Clouds and silver lining s hey "

Haha oh god, unattractive? Not sure I can think of many more words

I did ask her if she kept his details but alas no. No hottie for me

Not really. It's a bit like for me, say someone having their earlobes stretched for example....I find that ugly, gross, minging etc...etc..

Am I body shaming someone for thinking that...no, its my likes and dislikes and if someone with said stretched earlobes were to ask me what I thought of them then that's the answer they would get. "

swansea

Get over it people. "

I have stared at the odd roadkill looking fanny, but let's face it, if youre going to base your whole decision process on genitals alone, then somewhere in time you're going to reflect upon what really matters in life. Just my thought.

" I have stared at the odd roadkill looking fanny, but let's face it, if youre going to base your whole decision process on genitals alone, then somewhere in time you're going to reflect upon what really matters in life. Just my thought. "

I don’t remember sending you my flange shot….

swansea

To answer your question no we wouldn’t have met him either ..

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Honestly? I don't know.

Mrs TMN x

In that instance you are questioning your friends choice of wall paper, not the wall as it had no choice in the matter.

Z'ha'dum

No Im with her I would not have met him. But now the way is clear for you to meet him as she doesn't want to. Clouds and silver lining s hey

I did ask her if she kept his details but alas no. No hottie for me "

Well at least you've got the memory of the dick pic to muse over what could have been.

I did ask her if she kept his details but alas no. No hottie for me

Well at least you've got the memory of the dick pic to muse over what could have been."

True but it was his handsome face that I really wanted to see!

w

So I’ve peeped a few dicks in my time

Does minging also = unclean

Unclean is the big one. If I can smell it through a picture I’m fucking GONE

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Would you still meet?

Its a difficult question to answer unless you’ve been in that position. Not all genitals are attractive and deserve a spot on a magazine front cover.

If they ticked a lot of other boxes then I may meet them, but it would likely also depend what I was looking to get out of any future meets and how much I had invested into the relationship.

I wouldn’t say its shaming them to not meet just because you don’t like the look of something or find it attractive.

I’d see it as shaming if you were to be derogatory towards them for it.

If the guy didn’t want to be judged on it, maybe he shouldn’t have sent it? Just a thought "

The fact he had sent me an unsolicited dick pic would mean there's not a chance in hell I'd ever meet him. I'm not attracted to men that think consent is not required.

And I would judge the dick pic. And still not meet him.

"So I’ve peeped a few dicks in my time

Does minging also = unclean

Unclean is the big one. If I can smell it through a picture I’m fucking GONE "

Same

I’m not good with smells in general to be fair though

Meff gone wrong?

The fact he had sent me an unsolicited dick pic would mean there's not a chance in hell I'd ever meet him. I'm not attracted to men that think consent is not required.

And I would judge the dick pic. And still not meet him."

Yes, it wasn’t sent with consent, you are correct

Definetly would be more concerned with people sharing pictures without approval.

"Meff gone wrong?"

Haha that’s an old one!

Definetly would be more concerned with people sharing pictures without approval. "

It’s grim but it goes on very commonly! This is why I don’t send nudes!

"Meff gone wrong?

Haha that’s an old one! "

Would you still meet?

Its a difficult question to answer unless you’ve been in that position. Not all genitals are attractive and deserve a spot on a magazine front cover.

If they ticked a lot of other boxes then I may meet them, but it would likely also depend what I was looking to get out of any future meets and how much I had invested into the relationship.

I wouldn’t say its shaming them to not meet just because you don’t like the look of something or find it attractive.

I’d see it as shaming if you were to be derogatory towards them for it."

She wasn’t derogatory to him in any way

evesham

Am I body shaming someone for thinking that...no, its my likes and dislikes and if someone with said stretched earlobes were to ask me what I thought of them then that's the answer they would get. "

Yes you are of you use words such as minging. You can state you don't like something without being offensive. Being offensive about everything isn't a personality trait.

You can say I don't like them, I don't find them attractive, I wouldn't choose to have them, I would not meet someone with them without saying you think people with them are 'minging' or 'gross'.

You can have a negative reaction to people appearances and image etc. It's how you choose to express that which can be seen as shaming.

This has happened to me in real life and I had an amazing time, if I had of seen said penis beforehand, I probably wouldn't have ever gone there, shallow but true and I would have missed out on some fantastic sex because of it

Definetly would be more concerned with people sharing pictures without approval.

It’s grim but it goes on very commonly! This is why I don’t send nudes! "

Not common around my circle. Would actually consider that a real issue, enough to reevaluate the people around me.

Not common around my circle. Would actually consider that a real issue, enough to reevaluate the people around me. "

Well I’ve worked with/known/met tonnes of guys with WhatsApp groups full of porn, nudes, fucking vids and general “lads” banter. I think it’s quite common.

"This has happened to me in real life and I had an amazing time, if I had of seen said penis beforehand, I probably wouldn't have ever gone there, shallow but true and I would have missed out on some fantastic sex because of it"

One of our other friends said exactly this!!! She could have missed out on a really lovely guy!

Not common around my circle. Would actually consider that a real issue, enough to reevaluate the people around me.

Well I’ve worked with/known/met tonnes of guys with WhatsApp groups full of porn, nudes, fucking vids and general “lads” banter. I think it’s quite common."

Maybe you'd want to avoid the people who share intimate pictures of people without consent. If something is sent privately it should stay that way. People should know better by now. No excuse.

Well I’ve worked with/known/met tonnes of guys with WhatsApp groups full of porn, nudes, fucking vids and general “lads” banter. I think it’s quite common.

Maybe you'd want to avoid the people who share intimate pictures of people without consent. If something is sent privately it should stay that way. People should know better by now. No excuse. "

Maybe people shouldn’t send photos of their genitals to other people without their consent in the first place?

Maybe you shouldn’t be so patronising? Many guys have these WhatsApp groups, they are not my male friends, I’m talking generally.

I know that “lads” groups are usually full of explicit images etc. If your group don’t do that - well done.

Women also share unsolicited dick pubs that have been sent to them.

Is it right? Should the guy have sent it?

Let’s not derail the thread again.

Thanks for your input

Paradise, Herts

Not common around my circle. Would actually consider that a real issue, enough to reevaluate the people around me. "

Mine neither. I’d never share a personal pic that has been sent to me, ever. I think that’s a disgusting thing to do. I refuse to join any kind of group chats. And I only send pics to people I have met and who I trust. I trust them so much that I can guarantee there are no personal pics of me that aren’t already on fab flying around any chats.

Definetly would be more concerned with people sharing pictures without approval. "

Any unsolicited dick pics are fair game and I will share in the girls chat, if I've asked for them they always stay private

Mine neither. I’d never share a personal pic that has been sent to me, ever. I think that’s a disgusting thing to do. I refuse to join any kind of group chats. And I only send pics to people I have met and who I trust. I trust them so much that I can guarantee there are no personal pics of me that aren’t already on fab flying around any chats. "

This is why I’d never send nudes to anyone!

I spoke with a group of lads on holiday who basically shared everything that was sent in their group!

I’ve actually had a photo of mine shared by a female and the police said “nothing we can do, you’ve sent it to her so tough shit”!

FYI everyone who’s about to jump on this. If you read above, I haven’t seen the dick in question and it was not shared in our group!

Maybe you'd want to avoid the people who share intimate pictures of people without consent. If something is sent privately it should stay that way. People should know better by now. No excuse.

Maybe people shouldn’t send photos of their genitals to other people without their consent in the first place?

Maybe you shouldn’t be so patronising? Many guys have these WhatsApp groups, they are not my male friends, I’m talking generally.

I know that “lads” groups are usually full of explicit images etc. If your group don’t do that - well done.

Thanks for your input "

Neither should be sending it without consent. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Its not patronising to call out problematic behaviour.

Leeds

Am I body shaming someone for thinking that...no, its my likes and dislikes and if someone with said stretched earlobes were to ask me what I thought of them then that's the answer they would get.

Yes you are of you use words such as minging. You can state you don't like something without being offensive. Being offensive about everything isn't a personality trait.

You can say I don't like them, I don't find them attractive, I wouldn't choose to have them, I would not meet someone with them without saying you think people with them are 'minging' or 'gross'.

You can have a negative reaction to people appearances and image etc. It's how you choose to express that which can be seen as shaming. "

That's the problem though with these kind of words, they can be twisted to mean something that wasn't meant...another example is...if you see someone pick their nose and eat it, my first words would be "that's minging"

By *oystick-MCRMan  over a year ago

Manchester | London

Body shaming yes. No to worry OP as my cock gets more compliment than my face

Thanks for your input

Neither should be sending it without consent. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Its not patronising to call out problematic behaviour. "

It’s patronising to say that maybe I need to be associating with people who don’t do this. I don’t have friends who do this, never said that I did. I “know of” this because I don’t live under a rock!

Again, thanks for your input

Paradise, Herts

Mine neither. I’d never share a personal pic that has been sent to me, ever. I think that’s a disgusting thing to do. I refuse to join any kind of group chats. And I only send pics to people I have met and who I trust. I trust them so much that I can guarantee there are no personal pics of me that aren’t already on fab flying around any chats.

This is why I’d never send nudes to anyone!

I spoke with a group of lads on holiday who basically shared everything that was sent in their group!

I’ve actually had a photo of mine shared by a female and the police said “nothing we can do, you’ve sent it to her so tough shit”!

FYI everyone who’s about to jump on this. If you read above, I haven’t seen the dick in question and it was not shared in our group! "

I didn’t mean you personally. I’ve not read the thread properly so didn’t know if you did or not tbh. Was just replying to the other comment. I know it goes on though from friends who are in groups chats. I just think it’s really bad.

Sending unsolicited genital pics is minging.

"Flippin heck

As if there isn't already enough stress with sending face pics. Now we have to groom our dicks too. Smile for the camera please "

And why not?, first impressions and all. A guy sent me a pic of his dick and he had a mini afro, it’s like come on I know I can multitask but flossing and giving oral is a bit too far