FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > No shows

No shows

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have arranged 3 meets this week and had 2 no shows, is this normal?

And guys question why it's hard to get meets!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"We have arranged 3 meets this week and had 2 no shows, is this normal?

And guys question why it's hard to get meets! "

I guess it depends on your selection criteria to filter out the time wasters. It's not unique to guys

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not exclusively guys who do it. I've had plenty of couples and single ladies do it. Often without an explanation or even a sorry.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I've had three meets cancel this week. I wouldn't class them as "no shows" or timewaster's per se as I did have notice.

However, my profile states I'm looking for reliable playmates and it takes time for me to arrange a social meet.

Therefore, to cancel doesn't bode well for their future chances, so they've been blocked and phone calls ignored.

I can only imagine how frustrating it would be if they didn't just turn up. All you can do really is block, (report if you think it appropriate) and move on.

If thy tell you that's not a problem it no show no mail ect that we find hard to accept but as you say move on lol

then you get the guys that do show up and do as there told and still you get know where

Admittedly I've had to cancel a few meets in the past but if u know in not going to make it I will always mail or txt etc. my time us precious so I appreciate others may well be too and akward endeavour to show up to a meet. Time wasters do make it hard for the genuine swingers

By *ornybobBuilderMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

That's why I like going to clubs more fun then just waiting and hope ing

I've been lucky in that if a guy isn't coming, he's let me know with plenty of time, but, what usually happens is, a guy will ask to meet, I'll say yes, then he'll ignore me the week before the meet, then block me, I think for some it's the thrill of the chase....their loss tho.

Sheffield

But it's not just men couples and single females do it to talk about a meet and wot you like to do then when you ask when would you like to meet you don't ear from them

Were they verified? I tend to go for profiles with at least one or two verifications in the hope that they are genuine. We also usually chat for a while before arranging anything. I haven't had too many issues so far.

Timewasting and no shows are not exclusive to any gender, it happens, there may be a valid reason, but not always.

I don't meet easily, but if I say I'm going to meet, I will turn up, the only reason I wont is if it's beyond my control.

Sheffield

Yes they was but I don't let it get to and I just move if you look at my feed back its not back I no there is not a lot but I'm a nice guy if I do say me self to

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"I've been lucky in that if a guy isn't coming, he's let me know with plenty of time, but, what usually happens is, a guy will ask to meet, I'll say yes, then he'll ignore me the week before the meet, then block me, I think for some it's the thrill of the chase....their loss tho.

"

I get that. Wannabes.

1 was verified and one not but do think if someone has been on the site more than 6 months and not been verified then prob a time waster

"It's not exclusively guys who do it. I've had plenty of couples and single ladies do it. Often without an explanation or even a sorry."

spot on, i had a women from a couple at least 2 times maybe 3, free to meet, then when she said sorry i cant(again) i simply said, look are you looking to meet or is it just your fantasy, at which point i got told i was pushy and blocked haha

ive been doing this 11 years and only had 2 no shows in all that time, so 2 in a week seems very unlucky

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

It is a shame people are let down from & by all categories.

on occasion, people's sensibilities are flung out the window in chase and in need of a shag

"But it's not just men couples and single females do it to talk about a meet and wot you like to do then when you ask when would you like to meet you don't ear from them "

no its not just men, i have had 2 no shows, one was a couple and one was a single guy, the single guy just seems to vanish into noever, didnt show, never heard from him again, the couple however was a law unto their own, they didnt show then have the nerve to mail everyone telling them not to meet me as i was a time waster and didnt show, when i asked them why, they said i messed them about, so i checked where we was supposed to be meeting to make sure we didnt go to different places by mistake, but no they said they was where i was at the time i was there and accused me of being the one who didnt turning up, so not only did they mess me about they then had to carry their game on by accusing me of being the no show and telling everyone to avoid me

"1 was verified and one not but do think if someone has been on the site more than 6 months and not been verified then prob a time waster "

Your OP comes over as if you are surprised to be let down. Is this the first time it has happened..??

we have been lucky not to have been cursed with no shows(but not at lot want to meet us lol), but think you get the percentages in your favour if you get the right feel for people and ask the right questions, we would only no show if the kids were ill etc but we would phone/text so at least we had not messed people around

Ive had quite a few no shows, couples and single ladies..... sadly it goes with the territory, its just made me more selective and wary when arranging anything especially if travelling and staying over in a hotel.

» Add a new message to this topic