FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > In need of some helpful advice

In need of some helpful advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok guys, I'm laying myself on the line here but I've read the forums and most of you really do reply with some sound advice (even on sausages for ugly men

My current fb is 46 and has been a tart in the past and very army fit. But it takes him ages to cum - no sex session lasts less than 3 hours and on the odd occassion he's not cum at all.

This is starting to knock my confidence so I asked him about it. His response was that he normally has to force himself to cum and is enjoying me spending the time building him up so he does it naturally

Know I know he fancies the pants off me and he has a permanent hard on and I get no bloody sleep when I'm with him but surely this is the most suitable place to find some tips to help me 'bring him off a tad quicker'

I actually enjoy the occassion quickie and being flung across the bonnet of a car!

Any ideas of what a) I'm doing wrong or b) how I can drive him wild

Guys - what always guarantees you cum everywhere?

Btw - we play with all my toys and have tried anal but he can't even cope with just a finger!

Thanks in advance guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lubed up hand job while sitting on my face works a treat for me.. But everyone is different

You may find he's de-sensitised himself, so used to certain techniques, that he funds it hard to cum with sex ...

I went through a period like this when having been in my own for a while, and was too used to my wank technique

I found that a period of abstinence, and then regular sex play "cured" me

By *toneblueMan  over a year ago

Southampton

You mustn't assume you are doing anything wrong at all - some blokes are like that, I have always been the same and it's nothing to do with the partner we are with, some of us just find it hard to get there.

Have you been with him very long? I've found that the more I get used to someone the easier it is to reach orgasm, it's probably due to being more relaxed with them and getting to know each other's bodies and turn-ons better.

Can't suggest a quick fix I'm afraid, but he may have sensitivity problems. He also may not want it all to be over too soon as he is having a great time - take it as a compliment!

Well said Stone....

I can blow in seconds...depending on the situation....

Mostly I can have the time of My life and not come....

None of my partners have ever taken it personally... As long as they get the orgasms...

It is how my body is... Not a criticism of the lady in question....

It may be your concern which is adding to a potential problem...which may only be your opinion....

Relax... Enjoy... And perhaps stop overthinking it...

Good luck...

Well at least you know he's not Bi lol, most ladies have the problem with the guy being premature your the exact opposite!

You mustn't take it personal there could be many reasons why its taking so long for him to cum , good advice from the guys above , I'm sure as you get to know each other better the problem may right its self . Have fun

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I have experienced this with a couple of men. Enjoy it and relax, get selfish and tell him when you have had enough for a while. Keep talking to him about what gives him pleasure and do that.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Have you considered extending your circle of friends?

So you have someone for daytimes, someone for weekends and overnights, someone who is.swift but fun, someone who likes to spend hours, a repeater, an outdoorsy one, a lover of giving oral for hours...

Just a thought, that way no matter what mood you're in...

By *amnationsedgeMan  over a year ago

Ashborne

Troublesome problem, it takes me ages too. I'd advice plain vigor, go as hard as you can and keep pushing because as soon as you let him rest it'll reset and you'll have all the work to do again. If he can't handle a finger maybe try with your tongue and see if that works better, otherwise just go as long as you want and then stop and hopefully he'll be more charged for the next time.

"Ok guys, I'm laying myself on the line here but I've read the forums and most of you really do reply with some sound advice (even on sausages for ugly men

My current fb is 46 and has been a tart in the past and very army fit. But it takes him ages to cum - no sex session lasts less than 3 hours and on the odd occassion he's not cum at all.

This is starting to knock my confidence so I asked him about it. His response was that he normally has to force himself to cum and is enjoying me spending the time building him up so he does it naturally

Know I know he fancies the pants off me and he has a permanent hard on and I get no bloody sleep when I'm with him but surely this is the most suitable place to find some tips to help me 'bring him off a tad quicker'

I actually enjoy the occassion quickie and being flung across the bonnet of a car!

Any ideas of what a) I'm doing wrong or b) how I can drive him wild

Guys - what always guarantees you cum everywhere?

Btw - we play with all my toys and have tried anal but he can't even cope with just a finger!

Thanks in advance guys

"

firstly

i can get a hard on, even if the women is ugly or fat, its sometimes what goes on in your head.

secondly

i dont cum early, i usually finish off wanking, looking at her, which turns me on

thirdly

if he is struggling to cum, he should seek a doctor or maybe he is just not arroused.

finally

You dont have to be turned on to have a hard on or cum tho

Could be worse Hun he could cum in a second like a guy I was seeing.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Without a doubt a very quick finish is more frustrating but in all honesty I'm finding marathon sex sessions not only tiring but my mind starts to wander and I find myself getting bored

During the normal course of sex I can cum easily but this can vary from 20 mins to an hour.... But with a blow job I seem to find I can't cum easily and only twice have I cum from that alone... Each man is different if we all came within a set time then what would the point?

I once had a FB who couldn't cum if he had had alcohol, but without alcohol could cum.

There's probably millions of different reasons out there, but if he isn't to concerned that there's a problem with how long he takes, then enjoy.

Though would say if your mind is wandering and you are getting bored, maybe you don't fancy him as much as you think you do.

"You mustn't assume you are doing anything wrong at all - some blokes are like that, I have always been the same and it's nothing to do with the partner we are with, some of us just find it hard to get there.

Have you been with him very long? I've found that the more I get used to someone the easier it is to reach orgasm, it's probably due to being more relaxed with them and getting to know each other's bodies and turn-ons better.

Can't suggest a quick fix I'm afraid, but he may have sensitivity problems. He also may not want it all to be over too soon as he is having a great time - take it as a compliment!"

)

Totally agree with everything you said there mate.

"You mustn't assume you are doing anything wrong at all - some blokes are like that, I have always been the same and it's nothing to do with the partner we are with, some of us just find it hard to get there.

Can't suggest a quick fix I'm afraid, but he may have sensitivity problems. He also may not want it all to be over too soon as he is having a great time - take it as a compliment!"

)

)

» Add a new message to this topic