FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > gureenteed meets symbol

gureenteed meets symbol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weet Devil OP   Man  over a year ago

dukinfield

if you were genuine in meeting you got to get the symbol on your profile if it was proven that you wernt and that you had not turned up as arranged admin could remove it

that would cut the wheat from the chaff and get rid of timewasters

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No one is immune from pulling out of a meet. In life shit happens and meets have to be cancelled so there is no guarantee of a meet from anybody therefore the symbol would be a pointless waste of time.

Anyway what would stop someone meeting then reporting that they hadn't met - just to get the symbol removed ?

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

And yet not help when I get stood up by a guy with a long list of veris, some of them from people I know

Noone and nothing is guaranteed.

What about people who need to cancel for genuine last minute reasons?

You can't always guarantee a lived ones health or an accident and it wouldn't be fair to label those people as timewasters.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Admin have created a facility for reporting no shows. Evidently they do not wish members to be messed around.

There is also a block button.

Being cancelled on is annoying but happens for all sorts of reasons. You just have to deal with it.

I have been on about eight different sites and, in all honesty, this is the best. But there are timewasters on all of them, and the other sites seem to have a greater preponderance of fake profiles. Be grateful. It could be so much worse.

"Admin have created a facility for reporting no shows. Evidently they do not wish members to be messed around.

There is also a block button.

Being cancelled on is annoying but happens for all sorts of reasons. You just have to deal with it.

I have been on about eight different sites and, in all honesty, this is the best. But there are timewasters on all of them, and the other sites seem to have a greater preponderance of fake profiles. Be grateful. It could be so much worse."

» Add a new message to this topic