FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Attaching face pics

Attaching face pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Like many profiles I request that people who message me show their faces. Yet I get a lot of messages which only have cock and torso pics attached. I generally just ignore these.

Now, before anyone says it, I know that is most likely because they have just browsed the pictures and not read the text.

I used to ask for face pics from those who messaged me without. But I found that they would engage in a long, drawn-out chat before they did making it more difficult for me to say, when they EVENTUALLY sent a pic, that they were not for me. I felt that this was manipulative behaviour and didn't like it. Hence the reason why I now do not ask for face pics and simply ignore those messages.

How do others feel about this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

If the message intrigues me to look at the profile and the profile appeals I'll ask for a face pic. Even if it's a simple message.

But if none of the above applies then its sayonara.

Disclaimer: except in the case of ripped torso shots...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Like many profiles I request that people who message me show their faces. Yet I get a lot of messages which only have cock and torso pics attached. I generally just ignore these.

Now, before anyone says it, I know that is most likely because they have just browsed the pictures and not read the text.

I used to ask for face pics from those who messaged me without. But I found that they would engage in a long, drawn-out chat before they did making it more difficult for me to say, when they EVENTUALLY sent a pic, that they were not for me. I felt that this was manipulative behaviour and didn't like it. Hence the reason why I now do not ask for face pics and simply ignore those messages.

How do others feel about this?"

I feel pretty much as you do

I only once got into a chat with a guy here who had no pics, he was really funny though, eventually I asked him for a pic but also stated I was really shallow so if I didn't like the pic I wouldn't speak to him anymore

Luckily, I liked the pic

... Normally though, I just delete cos in reality they ain't interesting enuff to get me curious.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

My thought is If i initiate the conversation i send a face picture with the first message,.. if someone contacts me i hope they d do the same, doesnt always happen..

I suppose with the limited number of messages i get i can message / continue the dialogue without creating a problem for myself ,,

I dont mind taking that time either gives me a chance to see if i think theyd be on a similar wave length as myself, however sooner or later you both have to show yourselves , im a bit old for blind dates..

If the profile asks for a face pic then i have no problem in attaching one, but i have a face pic on my profile for people to see anyhow.

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

I feel that the person or persons who make the first contact should disclose their face pics first.

Prospectors need to be aware that if you send your pic, it's no guarantee that you'll get a pic by return.

"Like many profiles I request that people who message me show their faces. Yet I get a lot of messages which only have cock and torso pics attached. I generally just ignore these.

i messaged a women with face pictures and in the second message,i asked, could you possibly send me some face pictures to

she got grumpy and rude at me

I feel exactly the same. I say it in my first paragraph in my profile and delete the messages who haven't sent one. I would always send a face pic on an initial email to someone.

It entirely depends on the reason for the message. If I'm looking to meet that person for fun, then obviously I send a face pic or any other type of pic stated in their profile.

If its just a friendly follow up to something I may have read in the forums, then its maybe not as important. I do usually send one in that case but after screw messages if a good fnversation has evolved.

What the hell has happened to my phone today?!

Stupid Autocarrot!

How do others feel about this?

i messaged a women with face pictures and in the second message,i asked, could you possibly send me some face pictures to

she got grumpy and rude at me "

If she was still chatting then it was rude. But if she had decided you were not for her then there's no reason for her to send one.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I don't mind if one.isn't attached to the first message but I will want to see.one fairly quickly - I have met on the basis of four messages before.

But whoever sends the first message, and generally it's the guy, is the one I expect to send the first face pic. Then if I'm interested I will send one back. But if it's a no I will send a polite no thanks and wish then well. But no pic.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 28/10/12 12:36:09]

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

If I receive a decent message from an interesting profile and they haven't sent a face pic, I'll reply pointing out that the request for one is there in my profile... If they reply again without one, then I delete.

I work on the basis that whoever initiates contact sends one first.

"I don't mind if one.isn't attached to the first message but I will want to see.one fairly quickly - I have met on the basis of four messages before.

But whoever sends the first message, and generally it's the guy, is the one I expect to send the first face pic. Then if I'm interested I will send one back. But if it's a no I will send a polite no thanks and wish then well. But no pic."

"If I receive a decent message from an interesting profile and they haven't sent a face pic, I'll reply pointing out that the request for one is there in my profile... If they reply again without one, then I delete.

I work on the basis that whoever initiates contact sends one first."

I like this approach and have used it before.

I think pics are important you have to be attracted to them to get on well, let your self go and have great unhindered fun.

I love it when sent a face pic on the first message, but if they send some body pics that are very hot I will chat with them for a bit, be a bit naughty with them then ask for a face pic. I do like to get to no there personality through messaging, but if I'm unsure about there body pics then I will ask for a face pic straight off to continue, they look great then I will if there not for me then I will politely let them no sorry not my type.

i agree with you, i do the same thing too.

[Removed by poster at 28/10/12 12:49:09]

Now, before anyone says it, I know that is most likely because they have just browsed the pictures and not read the text.you haven't got a face photo on your profile

were's yours ?

Now, before anyone says it, I know that is most likely because they have just browsed the pictures and not read the text.you haven't got a face photo on your profile

How do others feel about this?were's yours ? "

In my friends folder.

Forum Mod

If its someone that I have an interest in then ill send a face pic in one of the messages

I expect one back too,if I don't then I can't be bothered to chat any more

I don't like the idea of sending out a face pic to someone I've never met or even spoken to. I like to see if there is a mutual interest in each other and gauge whether I think I can trust them before sending my mug out on the internet for someone to attach to link to my cock shots.

if you ask for a face pic on first contact, but then politely decline, you still have their cock and their face pic to do what you want with, which can be worrying to the sender

"I don't like the idea of sending out a face pic to someone I've never met or even spoken to. I like to see if there is a mutual interest in each other and gauge whether I think I can trust them before sending my mug out on the internet for someone to attach to link to my cock shots.

if you ask for a face pic on first contact, but then politely decline, you still have their cock and their face pic to do what you want with, which can be worrying to the sender"

I send my face pic when asked unless I do not intend to meet. I understand your reluctance but many people won't meet without having seen a face pic.

yeah i know, i messaged her with face picture, she replied (so you would think if she didnt like my look she wouldnt reply?) then i replied to what she said, then at the end put, oh, do you mind if i could see a face picture to?

i got abuse back haha, think shes left this or was a timewaster or fake

im still standing

"yeah i know, i messaged her with face picture, she replied (so you would think if she didnt like my look she wouldnt reply?) then i replied to what she said, then at the end put, oh, do you mind if i could see a face picture to?

im still standing "

Or she was self-conscious about her looks.

"

I send my face pic when asked unless I do not intend to meet. I understand your reluctance but many people won't meet without having seen a face pic."

I don't even want to get into conversation without a face pic. I am here to meet people (as well as forum fun) and for me I am attracted to a face, not torso or a cock. I always reply and then delete messages of those that don't attract me.

"yeah i know, i messaged her with face picture, she replied (so you would think if she didnt like my look she wouldnt reply?) then i replied to what she said, then at the end put, oh, do you mind if i could see a face picture to?

im still standing

Or she was self-conscious about her looks."

true, but we are on a site to meet arent we? its nice to see who your talking to

im far from perfect but i still send the pictures!

im still standing

true, but we are on a site to meet arent we? its nice to see who your talking to

im far from perfect but i still send the pictures!"

I know but perhaps some people have bitten off more than they can chew!!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I have half my face in my profile pic and send a full face pic when asked. I sometimes message people who have good profiles just to say that. No need for a face pic in that case.

im still standing

im far from perfect but i still send the pictures!

I know but perhaps some people have bitten off more than they can chew!!"

true

yea loads of cock pics to send but when you ask for a face pic they come bk with the site won,t let me upload a face pic the mind boggles lol

"yea loads of cock pics to send but when you ask for a face pic they come bk with the site won,t let me upload a face pic the mind boggles lol "

Yup I love that one. Makes me hit delete at warp 9.

Brighton - even Hove!

"yea loads of cock pics to send but when you ask for a face pic they come bk with the site won,t let me upload a face pic the mind boggles lol "

Maybe they have a purple bald head and only one eye?

"I feel that the person or persons who make the first contact should disclose their face pics first.

Prospectors need to be aware that if you send your pic, it's no guarantee that you'll get a pic by return.

I agree

"

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I don't ask for any photos in my profile as I think it should be obvious I will want to know what they look like at some point before meeting.

I tend to find most of the better quality messages come from people who send a face pic, without me asking, within the first couple of messages anyway.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I will send a face pic if I am messaging someone with a view to meet. I won't if it is just chatting though unless they ask for one

A couple who were great to chat with sent us some face pics after a few messages when I saw them I quickly replied that I was sorry we weren't after mm but mf only to get the reply we are mf I didn't know what to say so I'm a bit embarrassed to say I did not reply :S

Needless to say I always start with a message and our face pic with a request for the same in return

"I will send a face pic if I am messaging someone with a view to meet. I won't if it is just chatting though unless they ask for one "

The only time I send a face pic in the first message is when it is a photo of their granny gaffa taped to a chair and telling them which bank account to put the money in.

Have I said too much?

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I will send a face pic if I am messaging someone with a view to meet. I won't if it is just chatting though unless they ask for one

The only time I send a face pic in the first message is when it is a photo of their granny gaffa taped to a chair and telling them which bank account to put the money in.

Have I said too much?"

Keep her she's skint

"I will send a face pic if I am messaging someone with a view to meet. I won't if it is just chatting though unless they ask for one

Have I said too much?

Keep her she's skint "

Oh bollox......... I'll have to sell the chair on ebay.

Brighton - even Hove!

"A couple who were great to chat with sent us some face pics after a few messages when I saw them I quickly replied that I was sorry we weren't after mm but mf only to get the reply we are mf I didn't know what to say so I'm a bit embarrassed to say I did not reply :S "

That was sooo funny! I cant bear social embarrassment but that one's a classic.

Isn't it a case of If you show me yours, then I'll show you mine ?

Mind you, once you've seen my ugly mug you might have run for the hills, never to be heard from again

I've a face pic on my profile too, so generally ask, that if they might be interested, that they have a peek at me.....

Saves a lot of time

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

pretty much the same feeling, we also have a sentance on our profile that we like people to use as a subject, if its not in the subject we just delete. How can anyone 'love your profile' if they just looked at your pictures?.xxx

» Add a new message to this topic