FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > who's viewed you

who's viewed you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

do you use the who's viewed you feature alot?

For me this is my most used feature, if they've looked they've seen something they like and this is how i get most of my meets and get talking. Quite often people who look won't mail me and I have to mail them first, and they will often say they have been looking and watching me hoping I message them.. some ladies seem to need they guy to message them first not sure why??

On other occasions though I will view people i see in the browse feature, I did this yesterday and messaged a lovely lady. She messaged me back saying she has been watching me for a while in forums because she liked me. Strange how it seems like many ladies love the guy to contact them... turns out this lady is out of this world she is beautiful, stunning figure, great personality and we seem to get on well so far (if she reads this hope you know who you are!)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/10/12 13:06:43]

u gotta pay for that feature

"u gotta pay for that feature "

well worth if only £5 for 90 days

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I rarely look at mine.

I also started viewing privately after getting "i see you looked at my profile, are you interested" mails all the time. If I looked and was interested I'd have mailed them

"I rarely look at mine.

I also started viewing privately after getting "i see you looked at my profile, are you interested" mails all the time. If I looked and was interested I'd have mailed them "

yes that is the case sometimes, but not for everyone as i mentioned it's quite often people will look but will wait for you to mail them back. Everyone is different though, I just wonder how many chances go on by.

I use the viewed you feature but i dont message those that have looked, if they like what they see then they will message, well thats my theory....

Doesnt always work out that way.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I don't use it..... I am not psychic, so knowing who looked tells me nothing about why they did.

If people are interested they will message. If they are not, they won't.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Oh... and the profiles I look at the most are the ones which make me laugh for all the wrong reasons.

I look now and again, mainly when bored

I use stealth mode x

I use it too and can see some people have viewed me multiple times but I think if they were interested they would have messaged me. May be I'm wrong but I dont like to send messages saying thanks for looking. Think it makes me sound like a stalker lol.

i like to see who has looked at me, then i sometimes look at their profiles see if there pictures are any good.

i dont send first message as i get enough already. most of the time i am looking at profiles for something to do and am nosy, not looking for someone to meet.

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I look at the feature but don't contact someone unless they contact me or wink etc.

Sometimes we're out of age range or whatever.

I assume if they've looked and not contacted me then they're probably not interested after viewing the profile.

However, I'll watch this thread with interest.

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

a lot of forum users look at us, probably just to check if I really am a class one twat

yes people are quite right, but when someone looks a few times is usually when i will send a message, and many times ladies are very happy when i have and say they were hoping i would. not everyone no but everyone is different, some women like the chase and love to be chased.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Not sure why you think they are interested if they look?

They have to look to see if they are interested. I would assume if they look and don't message it is because they are not interested. Not because they are shy lol

id like a free trial of it first

I don't check it out, if they didn't contact me then cleary they weren't interested.

"Not sure why you think they are interested if they look?

They have to look to see if they are interested. I would assume if they look and don't message it is because they are not interested. Not because they are shy lol"

indeed, not everyone who looks is interested, but when they look a number of times then it seems to indicate maybe they are interested. I am merely stating that it does happen and has happened to me a number of times where the lady will keep looking until you say something and seem to enjoy been messaged first rather than them do the first message. And i wonder how many of these hint have been missed over the years

"I don't check it out, if they didn't contact me then cleary they weren't interested. "

I can't see your profile so I can't contact you, sad times, love your profile pic though x

"I don't check it out, if they didn't contact me then cleary they weren't interested.

I can't see your profile so I can't contact you, sad times, love your profile pic though x"

I'm not meeting at the moment. When I am meeting, my pe will be on show again.

"I don't check it out, if they didn't contact me then cleary they weren't interested.

I can't see your profile so I can't contact you, sad times, love your profile pic though x

I'm not meeting at the moment. When I am meeting, my pe will be on show again. "

ahh good idea, you get to join in the social side without been bombarded x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I rarely look at mine.

I also started viewing privately after getting "i see you looked at my profile, are you interested" mails all the time. If I looked and was interested I'd have mailed them "

Ditto.

Forum Mod

There has been this guy that has constantly been looking at me for weeks,loads of times a day,seriously loads of times

I sent him a message saying BOO! and hes deleted his account

"There has been this guy that has constantly been looking at me for weeks,loads of times a day,seriously loads of times

I sent him a message saying BOO! and hes deleted his account "

Bless him.....

"There has been this guy that has constantly been looking at me for weeks,loads of times a day,seriously loads of times

I've just had a look at your profile. There are numerous reasons he was looking regularly...lol

I do use the looked at me feature I often send winks if I see someone has looked, and usually get a message back, I like to see who looks and what kind of men I attract, also sometimes they have the feature and see you looked and it just starts up contact in some cases , I like it and think it's useful you can see who perves on a regular basis ha ha

"I do use the looked at me feature I often send winks if I see someone has looked, and usually get a message back, I like to see who looks and what kind of men I attract, also sometimes they have the feature and see you looked and it just starts up contact in some cases , I like it and think it's useful you can see who perves on a regular basis ha ha "

it's not just me then xx

"I do use the looked at me feature I often send winks if I see someone has looked, and usually get a message back, I like to see who looks and what kind of men I attract, also sometimes they have the feature and see you looked and it just starts up contact in some cases , I like it and think it's useful you can see who perves on a regular basis ha ha

it's not just me then xx"

Nop lol I perve alot too ha ha xx

"I do use the looked at me feature I often send winks if I see someone has looked, and usually get a message back, I like to see who looks and what kind of men I attract, also sometimes they have the feature and see you looked and it just starts up contact in some cases , I like it and think it's useful you can see who perves on a regular basis ha ha

it's not just me then xx

Nop lol I perve alot too ha ha xx "

haha, i saw you perving on me gave me a good excuse to look over your very sexy pics dreaming about the possibilities x

Cannot beat a good perv.....

Ive just had one....

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

lol

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Seldom look, it's a free site, if they're interested they'll message. If they're outside my filters then I'm not interested in them, so it's all good.

Sequence of events when I log on

1) Read any new mail

2) Check if messages sent have been read

3) Check who's viewed me

As to whether I would message someone who has looked at me, this does depend on several factors, the 2 most important being: do they live locally and are they someone that I would like to meet.

I'm sure we've all looked at profiles before and think this is someone I would really like to meet, but you dissuade yourself from doing so as you feel perhaps they would not be interested.

In the past I've done just this, then found they've looked at me. So a short but polite message is my next move, something like 'As we've both looked at each I thought I'd introduce myself'. Can do wonders!

"Cannot beat a good perv.....

Ive just had one...."

At who

Ive just had one....

At who "

i think you know very well my fair lady as our message suggest

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I keep forgetting about this feature and also people can opt out of being seen as having perved so I guess it is not an accurate reflection of who has viewed you but more of who has viewed you and wants you to know that they have if that makes sense?

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

it's a good way of seeing just how many people don't fancy us

I always forget to check who's looked. My profile is hidden just now anyway so not much for them to see if they do try to look.

Ive just had one....

At who "

Of course that would be telling

I perv in stealth mode.

I don't tend to use it very often - I figure if someone has looked and not messaged then it's either because they are not interested or they don't meet our wants.

L xx

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I perve in stealth mode cos I don't want Funky/Invictus knowing how many times I look at his bum...

I only usually look at who's looked at me to see how many silhouettes in a row have perved me as someone posted in the forum once that they had 14 on the trot - not managed to beat that yet

Hardly used that feature. What good just to look without contact?!

No, I hardly bother with it. Only about 10 times per day

I check out mine all the time and sometimes send someone a message if I have seen their status and comment, made a few friends that way

» Add a new message to this topic