FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Define a GSOH please

Define a GSOH please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I am what do people mean by that? I know what it is for me... but I sometimes think people have different concepts. What is yours?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For me... It is to be of general good humour as often as possible... To be able to see a funny side... To have a couple of suitable ice breaker jokes in hand... To be able to judge the audience / accompany I'm with... And to enjoy people....

By *iker BullMan  over a year ago

leeds

someone who laughs at my jokes,,obviously they havnt got one if they dont

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"someone who laughs at my jokes,,obviously they havnt got one if they dont"

Exactly!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

A good sense of humour has nothing to do with laughing at jokes etc.

Scenario... She doesn't laugh at my jokes she has no sense of humour. The lesbian.

Scenario... He's got no sense of humour. Everyone else thought shutting his hand in the grid was hilarious. The miserable bastard.

Scenario.... She keeps going to Tim Minchin concerts when I love Roy Chubby Brown - The stuck up heffer.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hiking over Brecon beacons in a white out ,cold wet and your feet are numb. Mate cracks a joke just as he slips then falls over a low wall landing on 2 sheep , were all laughing so much not at his joke but because he's sat on his arse with both hands holding onto this sheep in his lap, and yes he was Welsh.

I've never met a civie who can laugh at life like a squaddie !

Being British we all need a GSOH ! It's the ability to laugh no matter how much sh#t your in

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Thanks people for posts - for me it is probably a bit of everybody's contribution and a sense of self-deprecation, an ability to see the funny side when things are not good.

I am not very good with jokes, telling or even remembering and while I find some really funny, to me the unexpected situational humour (like falling and holding on to a sheep)... makes me laugh.

» Add a new message to this topic