FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Choosing the right time...

Choosing the right time...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...to rustle your bag of goodies in the cinema.

Why does it make you feel like you have smashed a greenhouse to pieces when you try to slyly stuff your face?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"...to rustle your bag of goodies in the cinema.

Why does it make you feel like you have smashed a greenhouse to pieces when you try to slyly stuff your face? "

LOL, i know what you mean...i dont take sweeties in anymore, but surely its not as bad as the numbnuts' that talk on their mobiles?!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wait for the fight/chase scenes rather than the tense atmospheric bits.

I could hear sounds of giggles and sighs around me when someone dropped a full bucket of popcorn on the floor earlier today when I went to see Skyfall.

"Wait for the fight/chase scenes rather than the tense atmospheric bits."

nah i save those moments for farts

I had a pick n mix and was sucking on a sour dummy.. it kinda tickled/scratched my throat and i just ended up needing to cough. that resulted in me taking a sip of drink so i end up with a cough that wont budge and hiccups.

Felt myself getting tuts and the evils from everyone in the cinema lol

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"I had a pick n mix and was sucking on a sour dummy.. it kinda tickled/scratched my throat and i just ended up needing to cough. that resulted in me taking a sip of drink so i end up with a cough that wont budge and hiccups.

Felt myself getting tuts and the evils from everyone in the cinema lol"

Try doing it in a theatre! Even worse - I stick to jelly babies to keep it quieter but you have to make sure you pre-open the bag first!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I had a pick n mix and was sucking on a sour dummy.. it kinda tickled/scratched my throat and i just ended up needing to cough. that resulted in me taking a sip of drink so i end up with a cough that wont budge and hiccups.

Try doing it in a theatre! Even worse - I stick to jelly babies to keep it quieter but you have to make sure you pre-open the bag first! "

That is the secret. Use the adverts and trailers to get everything open and lined up.

Even funnier when u use the light from your mobile to find your favourite flavour!

"I could hear sounds of giggles and sighs around me when someone dropped a full bucket of popcorn on the floor earlier today when I went to see Skyfall. "

It was Skyfall.we went to see.

Maybe pistachio's weren't the best choice to have, they don't half make some noise

Try doing it in a theatre! Even worse - I stick to jelly babies to keep it quieter but you have to make sure you pre-open the bag first! "

I got a coughing fit once at some bloody awful Opera.. had to leave for about 20 minutes and one of the staff gave me a sweety to suck on

Got some right stares when I walked back in again

Try doing it in a theatre! Even worse - I stick to jelly babies to keep it quieter but you have to make sure you pre-open the bag first!

I got a coughing fit once at some bloody awful Opera.. had to leave for about 20 minutes and one of the staff gave me a sweety to suck on

Got some right stares when I walked back in again "

Might have been to still sucking on the staffs sweet

Got some right stares when I walked back in again

Might have been to still sucking on the staffs sweet "

I reckon they were just miffed that they didn't get given sweeties

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

That is the secret. Use the adverts and trailers to get everything open and lined up."

You don't have that luxury in a theatre.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"

You don't have that luxury in a theatre."

Tell me about it, they went beserk when I lit my barbecue

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

I take some Space Dust and east it with my mouth wide open

"Wait for the fight/chase scenes rather than the tense atmospheric bits.

nah i save those moments for farts "

When I do that, I lean over to the next person and say "these smell-o-vision seats are brill aren't they?! Yours seems to be working a treat!"

I once went to the cinema with a girl, we bought a massive bag of pick n mix. Half way through the film my arm had some sort of spaz attack and threw the bag and its entire contents over the rows in front. Everyone turned round to look, so naturally I turned round and glared at the people behind me then turned back. The girl I was with at the time asked wtf I was doing, to which I had no answer my arm just twitched. I was so embarressed. Xx

"I once went to the cinema with a girl, we bought a massive bag of pick n mix. Half way through the film my arm had some sort of spaz attack and threw the bag and its entire contents over the rows in front. Everyone turned round to look, so naturally I turned round and glared at the people behind me then turned back. The girl I was with at the time asked wtf I was doing, to which I had no answer my arm just twitched. I was so embarressed. Xx"

oh that made me laugh

mainly because my arm did a similar thing on an aeroplane whilst i was holding a full glass of vodka & tonic

the guy sat 2 seats to my left got it straight in the face and was literally sopping wet (as was his newspaper) and distinctly unhappy.

how / why the hell it missed my cousin, who was sat next to me and who i was actually travelling with, heaven only knows

at least if it had hit him i wouldn't have had to spend the next 4 hours in silence and feeling exceptionally awkward

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I take some Space Dust and east it with my mouth wide open "
Thats hardcore!

By *TUDLY_GOOD_FUCKMan  over a year ago

mansfield

I take a pair of scissors with me,

So I can cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I take a pair of scissors with me,

So I can cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket "

wouldnt all your popcorn fall out?

mansfield

So I can cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket wouldnt all your popcorn fall out? "

Only if it goes soft

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"I once went to the cinema with a girl, we bought a massive bag of pick n mix. Half way through the film my arm had some sort of spaz attack and threw the bag and its entire contents over the rows in front. Everyone turned round to look, so naturally I turned round and glared at the people behind me then turned back. The girl I was with at the time asked wtf I was doing, to which I had no answer my arm just twitched. I was so embarressed. Xx

oh that made me laugh

mainly because my arm did a similar thing on an aeroplane whilst i was holding a full glass of vodka & tonic

the guy sat 2 seats to my left got it straight in the face and was literally sopping wet (as was his newspaper) and distinctly unhappy.

how / why the hell it missed my cousin, who was sat next to me and who i was actually travelling with, heaven only knows

at least if it had hit him i wouldn't have had to spend the next 4 hours in silence and feeling exceptionally awkward "

how funny!

So I can cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket wouldnt all your popcorn fall out?

Only if it goes soft "

Note to self, stay away from Studley's salted popcorn.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

So I can cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket wouldnt all your popcorn fall out?

Only if it goes soft

Note to self, stay away from Studley's salted popcorn.

"

Especially if it's soft!!!

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

By the time the movie starts iv finished eating!!!

mansfield

It has to be a big sharing bucket so everyone can have a dib

I'm generous like that lol

And an added bonus of nuts at the bottom

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

On holiday one year i took callum and his friend to a greasy joes for breakfast. It was one of those red plastic sauce bottles. I sqirted it and it went straigh over callums head and all down the shirt of hte man behind him

This thread has had me chuckling out loud!

Thank you everyone.

"...to rustle your bag of goodies in the cinema.

Why does it make you feel like you have smashed a greenhouse to pieces when you try to slyly stuff your face? "

I love rustling in the cinema and waiting for the tuts. Its only mildly deviant but I do enjoy doing it.

» Add a new message to this topic