FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Rant

Rant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I pay car insurance and tax so I can drive on the road and nearly have collisions with cyclists who cycle on the path across a junction without looking whilst listening to music, only then to jump off the curb and cycle on the wrong side of the road! What a joke!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have to agree there, but its not thursday, so ranting not allowed. We only allowed to rant on thursdays

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"So I pay car insurance and tax so I can drive on the road and nearly have collisions with cyclists who cycle on the path across a junction without looking whilst listening to music, only then to jump off the curb and cycle on the wrong side of the road! What a joke!"
ah the good old fashioned lycra lout ! try driving a truck for a living you get sick to the back teeth of them coming up your left hand side when your indicating left idiots !

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"So I pay car insurance and tax so I can drive on the road and nearly have collisions with cyclists who cycle on the path across a junction without looking whilst listening to music, only then to jump off the curb and cycle on the wrong side of the road! What a joke!ah the good old fashioned lycra lout ! try driving a truck for a living you get sick to the back teeth of them

coming up your left hand side when your indicating left idiots !"

I can imagine! Then when they get knocked over it's the drivers fault and when you tell them they were wrong you get a mouth full of abuse!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could we come back to this on Thursday when the Faberatti will descend on it like flies, as it will be.....

THURSDAY RANT DAY!!

By *ock69er1Man  over a year ago

derby

"Have to agree there, but its not thursday, so ranting not allowed. We only allowed to rant on thursdays"

but.....its about bloody cyclists so should be allowed...

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"Have to agree there, but its not thursday, so ranting not allowed. We only allowed to rant on thursdays

but.....its about bloody cyclists so should be allowed..."

No! No! No!

Cyclists or not, drivers or not, nor whoever is to blame, this should be heard again in 48 hours time.....

On a Thursday!

So There" (sticks tongue out!)

» Add a new message to this topic