FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > talented?

talented?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *els_Bells OP   Woman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

If you could have any talent on the earth (other than making money or for sexual pleasures- you filthy lot)

what would it be?

I have always wished I could draw or be musical/singing or playing an instrument other than the triangle or recorder

I can write, and have had great feedback but never brave enough to send my stuff to publishers.

what would your wannabe talent be?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I'd love to be able to.learn languages easily.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I would have loved to have stayed at playing an instrument. Learned keyboard, violin, flute etc but never to any grade level.

I'd like to try writing, am starting to jot down naughty scenarios to get into the flow as it were

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I would love to keep my mouth shut at times...

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

To be able to sing and play guitar - I'm a frustrated Rock Diva, but as I can't carry a tune in a bucket and have a tin ear I've no chance...our local karaoke guy always says I'm going to be next up to sing when he wants to call it a night - there's an exodus from the pub/club when folk think I might be getting a mic in my hand

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Play the guitar... Properly.....

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Snowboarding.

The fact I am totally pants at it doesn't stop me trying and loving it. I don't even mind how battered and bruised I am after falling over god knows how many times.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I can play a number of instruments ( NOT RUDE ONES YA BUGGERS) but always wanted to play classical guitar, sadly with my hands being the way they are at the moment i cant start anytime soon.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Snowboarding.

The fact I am totally pants at it doesn't stop me trying and loving it. I don't even mind how battered and bruised I am after falling over god knows how many times."

I'd like to try that but have visions of me ending up rolling down the hill and ending up looking like a massive snowball at Yeh bottom

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Snowboarding.

The fact I am totally pants at it doesn't stop me trying and loving it. I don't even mind how battered and bruised I am after falling over god knows how many times.

I'd like to try that but have visions of me ending up rolling down the hill and ending up looking like a massive snowball at Yeh bottom "

Let me set aside your concerns..... the board strapped to your feet stops you doing that. However, the fact it is strapped to your feet stops you jumping off before falling.

"I would have loved to have stayed at playing an instrument. Learned keyboard, violin, flute etc but never to any grade level.

I'd like to try writing, am starting to jot down naughty scenarios to get into the flow as it were "

Eves, I was taught at college to;

Think of a person

Then their place (i.e. location)

Then their situation (a place/feelings)

Their personalitity.

The smaller things like looks/behaviour surrounding the predicament)

Their predicioment if they have one

The implications of aforementioned situation

And how they dealt with it.

Got distinctions all the way through (except for ppoetry) but its damn worth giving it a go, and I am hoping to be back on my saddle soon

"Snowboarding.

I'd like to try that but have visions of me ending up rolling down the hill and ending up looking like a massive snowball at Yeh bottom

Let me set aside your concerns..... the board strapped to your feet stops you doing that.However, the fact it is strapped to your feet stops you jumping off before falling."

I lnow I would be shit at snowboarding as I haVe no balance.

I wish I could go back 15 years, when I was a traiined dancer and had excellent balance and moves. Just cant face it beiing a biig clumsy bird

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I can play the piano, flute and guitar and my next instrument will be a saxophone.

I would love to learn how to paint (oil)

I wish I could dance, from ballroom to ballet, it would be lovely to have the grace of movement like a dancer has

By *upitersmileCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"I wish I could dance, from ballroom to ballet, it would be lovely to have the grace of movement like a dancer has "

I wish I'd stuck at dancing when I was a child. I look at my girls now with regret I gave up. My eldest started pointe not long ago, she looks so graceful!

I also wish I'd been more sporty, I have taken up running, well jogging but it's almost a run lol and am building the nerve to go to the local netball training sessions. That's the only sport I ever enjoyed playing in my youth.

"I can play the piano, flute and guitar and my next instrument will be a saxophone.

I would love to learn how to paint (oil)"

I can play the sax and piano

Manchester

"I can play the piano, flute and guitar and my next instrument will be a saxophone.

I would love to learn how to paint (oil)

I can play the sax and piano "

I played strings bar cello, viola was my main. Always wanted to play piano with both hands!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Teach my missus how to remember where she has left her car keys

"I wish I could dance, from ballroom to ballet, it would be lovely to have the grace of movement like a dancer has

I wish I'd stuck at dancing when I was a child. I look at my girls now with regret I gave up. My eldest started pointe not long ago, she looks so graceful!

I also wish I'd been more sporty, I have taken up running, well jogging but it's almost a run lol and am building the nerve to go to the local netball training sessions. That's the only sport I ever enjoyed playing in my youth. "

Believe it or not, am a qualifed 'contemporary dancerr.

Albeit, im a bt laxed now but stll can recognse the moves and adore watchng ballet.

When Im back on my feet, i'm off to zumba, and maybe one day, when slim enough, I'll get back to contemporary. I'm way too tall n fat to try ballet agan. But can stll appreciate ballet.

Would love to play the saxophone. I actually have one which my uncle left me when he passed away - I can't get a note out of it!

Manchester

"I wish I could dance, from ballroom to ballet, it would be lovely to have the grace of movement like a dancer has

I also wish I'd been more sporty, I have taken up running, well jogging but it's almost a run lol and am building the nerve to go to the local netball training sessions. That's the only sport I ever enjoyed playing in my youth.

Albeit, im a bt laxed now but stll can recognse the moves and adore watchng ballet.

When Im back on my feet, i'm off to zumba, and maybe one day, when slim enough, I'll get back to contemporary. I'm way too tall n fat to try ballet agan. But can stll appreciate ballet. "

Ooh I love my Zumba!!!! My friend just started her own classes in oldham. That's about as close to dancing as I get though lol

Manchester

"Would love to play the saxophone. I actually have one which my uncle left me when he passed away - I can't get a note out of it! "

It's all in the lips! My daughter plays clarinet, when I have a go it makes my lips all tingly and numb

Id love to fly a small plane (and own one) the freedom must be magical.

I'm a graphic illustrator/designer and web developer by trade, which sounds impressive, but can take you away from lots of other things. Me, I'd love to sing or play the piano, but there's simply no time to learn

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Would love to play the saxophone. I actually have one which my uncle left me when he passed away - I can't get a note out of it! "
You have to blow quite hard and use your tongue along the reed.

"Would love to play the saxophone. I actually have one which my uncle left me when he passed away - I can't get a note out of it! You have to blow quite hard and use your tongue along the reed."

Trust you to lower the tone

Good job I wuv you!

When Im back on my feet, i'm off to zumba, and maybe one day, when slim enough, I'll get back to contemporary. I'm way too tall n fat to try ballet agan. But can stll appreciate ballet.

Ooh I love my Zumba!!!! My friend just started her own classes in oldham. That's about as close to dancing as I get though lol"

Cant wait to get my hips etc back into acton! Love dancing just need a kick up my ass!

See now do we have to question the education system. Most posts are to learn a musical instrument language and art. Instead we were all probably sent out in clothes unsuitable for the weather conditions and made to do things like cross country running. Lol god I hated that.

I love to be about to communicate with animals and understand their languages

not sure what good it will do me but going to the zoo and listerning to a elephant telling me its woes had got to beat listerning to my mum

seriously i think it would be great to be able to talk to animals

I'd love to be able to sing and dance.

And paint. And sculpt. And design and make clothes. And shoes. And hats. And corsets. And rock climb. And ride horses (better than my novice standard). And make stained glass. And weld. And be able to repair my car. And spray paint. And give trained massage, maybe even sports therapy. And reflexology. And speak at least 2 other languages. And dive. And ski.

There's loads I would love to be able to learn.

Sing esspecially opera

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

To be a country and western singer

"Would love to play the saxophone. I actually have one which my uncle left me when he passed away - I can't get a note out of it! You have to blow quite hard and use your tongue along the reed."

My OH plays the saxophone, used to be inbands years ago. I've always said that the reason he is so good at oral is because of that saxophone

"I'd love to be able to.learn languages easily."

I'll hold off on the cunning linguist jokes

I've always wished for a good voice - I've a non-descript accent, and croak like a frog when I sing

I love my talent!

I can cook! Queue the Daily Record explosive in Chef is swinger sex shame!

If I could swap it would be to teach kids.

Sounds silly but give to this generation and make the future.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I'd love to be able to sketch and/or paint. Can't draw a straight line without a ruler. Glad to say I can hold a tune and have natural rythym for dance.

I'd say singing. Always singing along but I'm as flat as a witches tit

Learn languages easily and play guitar

"Sing esspecially opera "

Which one of you said that...?

"I'd love to be able to sketch and/or paint. Can't draw a straight line without a ruler. Glad to say I can hold a tune and have natural rythym for dance."

There's no such thing as a straight line in sketching....

Saxophone is down from the loft and being dusted off as we speak! Practice makes perfect

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I've written a fair bit of poetry in the past but its not very good. I wish I were more talented at it.

id love to be able to play a musical instrument or sing better than I do ,but i can juggle with 3 balls......

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"id love to be able to play a musical instrument or sing better than I do ,but i can juggle with 3 balls......"

I've never got past two!!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Would love to play the saxophone. I actually have one which my uncle left me when he passed away - I can't get a note out of it! You have to blow quite hard and use your tongue along the reed.

Saxophone is down from the loft and being dusted off as we speak! Practice makes perfect"

Good for you!

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Id love to fly a small plane (and own one) the freedom must be magical. "
It is!

"If you could have any talent on the earth (other than making money or for sexual pleasures- you filthy lot)

what would it be?

I have always wished I could draw or be musical/singing or playing an instrument other than the triangle or recorder

I can write, and have had great feedback but never brave enough to send my stuff to publishers.

what would your wannabe talent be? "

I work for a publisher, would love to see what you have written maybe I can help you get it out on the market

» Add a new message to this topic