FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Feedback

Feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyEssexGuy OP   Man  over a year ago

southend

Ok I know this sounds crazy needy and attention seeking.

But can anyone give me some feedback on my profile. I really struggle to write it and keep changing it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Please don’t be mean . I might cry

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you just need to add some different photos

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

"I think you just need to add some different photos "

^ This!

southend

What sort of thing ?

I have to be quite selective due to my job etc.

southend

Easy for thors stunt double to say hahaha

By *olourmeplayfulWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I like the bio, it’s well thought out and engaging. I agree on the photos. I like a torso pic in underwear.

Something else I always notice on profiles is the 18-99 age range. I might be weird but I’d prefer to see you’d thought about what age range you actually wanted to meet rather than anything.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"What sort of thing ?

I have to be quite selective due to my job etc. "

The possibilities are endless.

There are still infinite options even if the only part of your body that ain't tattooed and identity revealing is your dick.

Imagination and a smidge of effort is all it takes.

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

I would say you need better pictures and are you attached as you can’t accommodate?

southend

"I like the bio, it’s well thought out and engaging. I agree on the photos. I like a torso pic in underwear.

Something else I always notice on profiles is the 18-99 age range. I might be weird but I’d prefer to see you’d thought about what age range you actually wanted to meet rather than anything. "

Not sure anyone wants to see my torso before speaking to me , I’m finding it hard to engage as it is haha

Good point about the age range, never gave that much thought

I agree with the age thing, 18-99 is a turn off. Unless your looking to take a gum job, then leave it as it is.

southend

"I would say you need better pictures and are you attached as you can’t accommodate? "

No I’m not attached, just not in my own place right now.

Or ducking ever if the cost of living keeps going up lol

What sort of pics , I still have to be discreet . Also having tattoos doesn’t help

southend

"What sort of thing ?

There are still infinite options even if the only part of your body that ain't tattooed and identity revealing is your dick.

Imagination and a smidge of effort is all it takes."

Ok well clearly that’s what I’m lacking so not too helpful, but thank you anyway

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"I like the bio, it’s well thought out and engaging. I agree on the photos. I like a torso pic in underwear.

Something else I always notice on profiles is the 18-99 age range. I might be weird but I’d prefer to see you’d thought about what age range you actually wanted to meet rather than anything.

Not sure anyone wants to see my torso before speaking to me , I’m finding it hard to engage as it is haha

Good point about the age range, never gave that much thought "

I think people are more likely to engage with you if you show more than a pair of boxers, you definitely need a few more varied photos, have a look at other profiles for ideas. Also agree on the age 18-99 being a bit

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

The pictures are awful and will attract gay or bisexual men more than couples or women. Plenty of guys show their face on the site, they’ll always have a better chance of a meet than you will.

You can’t accommodate another minus, some will assume you’re in a relationship.

18-99 honestly ?

However the text does help, you do come across as genuine especially about self esteem issues.

The honest truth is it’s a profile that’s replicated on another thousand male profiles. A couple of boring pictures, no age range and cannot accom, but if someone deems to look at the text you may get a second look, if you’ve provided a face picture to your message.

Good luck Op

southend

"The pictures are awful and will attract gay or bisexual men more than couples or women. Plenty of guys show their face on the site, they’ll always have a better chance of a meet than you will.

You can’t accommodate another minus, some will assume you’re in a relationship.

18-99 honestly ?

However the text does help, you do come across as genuine especially about self esteem issues.

The honest truth is it’s a profile that’s replicated on another thousand male profiles. A couple of boring pictures, no age range and cannot accom, but if someone deems to look at the text you may get a second look, if you’ve provided a face picture to your message.

Good luck Op

"

Ok we’ll age range corrected

I have face pics on my friends pics and do send them with messages.

Pics I struggle with if I’m honest, actually didn’t realise I had a dick pic public, so that’s gone yuck. Sorry about that .

I can’t accommodate, life sucks. Can’t be helped I guess. I could up until a few months ago.

shits creek

"What sort of thing ?

Imagination and a smidge of effort is all it takes.

Ok well clearly that’s what I’m lacking so not too helpful, but thank you anyway "

Well it could be helpful if instead of taking it like an insult, took it constructively.

I ain't one for telling people what to do or how to do it as I find they feel better about themselves if they create something all on their own.

I'm assuming you have a photo editing app, most phones come with them as standard.

I'm assuming that photo editing app will have blur capability.

Light is your friend, it can be used in multiple ways to brighten or darken areas you want or don't want to be seen.

"What sort of thing ?

I have to be quite selective due to my job etc. "

Torso, legs, from the back, full body with head cropped.

southend

I think people are more likely to engage with you if you show more than a pair of boxers, you definitely need a few more varied photos, have a look at other profiles for ideas. Also agree on the age 18-99 being a bit "

I keep looking at other profiles and to be honest I find it hard to find any guy with great pics unless they have a great body .

I mean dude full English just has a pic of his back .

shits creek

I think people are more likely to engage with you if you show more than a pair of boxers, you definitely need a few more varied photos, have a look at other profiles for ideas. Also agree on the age 18-99 being a bit

I keep looking at other profiles and to be honest I find it hard to find any guy with great pics unless they have a great body .

I mean dude full English just has a pic of his back .

"

And I can guarantee that pic of his back will gain more respect and interest than a pair of boxers.

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

Copy this guys pictures…… but in your own way of course

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Pretty much what others have said; decent enough text, just need to work on the pictures. Take a look at some of the regular forum guys for ideas. They don't need to be face or dick pictures, just a little effort or humour put in to them

LvM

Others have given excellent advice on your profile. The only advice I can give is go to an organised social. It is far better for your mental fortitude to engage in person than to try to do it here.

southend

"What sort of thing ?

Torso, legs, from the back, full body with head cropped. "

I have to try a few things out

"Others have given excellent advice on your profile. The only advice I can give is go to an organised social. It is far better for your mental fortitude to engage in person than to try to do it here. "

southend

"I think you just need to add some different photos

Copy this guys pictures…… but in your own way of course "

Are you joking? Look at him? His like a fucking Greek god ffs haha

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

"I would say you need better pictures and are you attached as you can’t accommodate?

What sort of pics , I still have to be discreet . Also having tattoos doesn’t help "

Maybe have a look at some of others pictures to get ideas. Are you worried someone you know is on here?

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

Are you joking? Look at him? His like a fucking Greek god ffs haha "

He copied mine so I had to put weight on and change my style

He’s a god for sure. But from Sheffield

southend

Are you joking? Look at him? His like a fucking Greek god ffs haha

I a didn’t catch the sly dig ha

He copied mine so I had to put weight on and change my style

He’s a god for sure. But from Sheffield "

southend

"I would say you need better pictures and are you attached as you can’t accommodate?

What sort of pics , I still have to be discreet . Also having tattoos doesn’t help

Maybe have a look at some of others pictures to get ideas. Are you worried someone you know is on here? "

Not really that. But you know people comb this sight copying pics and posting them on places light imagefap etc. once you post a picture here it’s out on the internet forever.

My friend has pretty much had her and her now teenage sons life ruined by her pics being all over Google searches . Literally weekly for the last 10 years someone she knows sees them.

I think it’s wise to be careful with public pics.

I mean this place never used to be like tinder and very few people had pics . Like on fet life hardly anyone has pics and it’s very social on there.

Maybe clubs are the way forward. They sound busy though haha

southend

Maybe have a look at some of others pictures to get ideas. Are you worried someone you know is on here?

Not really that. But you know people comb this sight copying pics and posting them on places light imagefap etc. once you post a picture here it’s out on the internet forever.

My friend has pretty much had her and her now teenage sons life ruined by her pics being all over Google searches . Literally weekly for the last 10 years someone she knows sees them.

I mean this place never used to be like tinder and very few people had pics . Like on fet life hardly anyone has pics and it’s very social on there.

"

Ergh so many mistakes in that. So sorry

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

Don't post pics unless you want to but you can't cry if people won't interact with you if you don't. Loads of us have pics up and we wouldn't want others in our lives outside of here to see. That's why you make sure they are not identifiable as you when you post them. As for not having a perfect body so it's pointless that's another cop out sorry but it is. I'm far from perfect but I still post pics. It just takes imagination and I've seen loads of men who haven't six packs who have some of the best pics on here because they think of other ways to pose and take pics.

Basically it's your profile and should represent you and what you are happy showing. There is no point in changing it to something you are not comfortable with and either way no matter what you do you won't please everyone anyhow.

southend

Don't post pics unless you want to but you can't cry if people won't interact with you if you don't. Loads of us have pics up and we wouldn't want others in our lives outside of here to see. That's why you make sure they are not identifiable as you when you post them. As for not having a perfect body so it's pointless that's another cop out sorry but it is. I'm far from perfect but I still post pics. It just takes imagination and I've seen loads of men who haven't six packs who have some of the best pics on here because they think of other ways to pose and take pics.

Basically it's your profile and should represent you and what you are happy showing. There is no point in changing it to something you are not comfortable with and either way no matter what you do you won't please everyone anyhow. "

Seems very aggressive for so called help! Do you need a cuddle ?

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Basically it's your profile and should represent you and what you are happy showing. There is no point in changing it to something you are not comfortable with and either way no matter what you do you won't please everyone anyhow.

Seems very aggressive for so called help! Do you need a cuddle ? "

How is my reply aggressive all I said was to do with your profile what you are comfortable with and that the excuse that you don't think you have a perfect body so you can't take decent pics is an excuse as there are plenty who take amazing pics who aren't ripped. You are the one asking for advice then getting annoyed with replies. I don't really care what you do with your profile it makes no difference to me but it does prove to me yet again that giving advice to people when they ask these questions is complete pointless as usual .

And as for the last part of your oh so witty comment I think we know what my answer would be

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Agreed. A picture of a pair of Tesco's boxer shorts is not enticing.

By *amantha_JadeWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Your bio is fine, but you definitely need more public photos. It doesn’t have to be of your face or give too much away, but a close up of your boxers shows nothing. What parts of your body do you like? Try one of your back, legs, torso, even nice hands etc.

It wouldn’t matter to me how many ‘friends only’ photos someone had as I wouldn’t add or accept them as a friend until I’d messaged them for a bit. And I would only message them / respond to them if they had more public photos to look at.

Also good to see you’ve changed your age range as 18-99 is an instant no no for me. Instant turn off that someone wouldn’t be more selective.

» Add a new message to this topic