FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why isn't there a club review section for Abfabs?

Why isn't there a club review section for Abfabs?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are there any other clubs missing from the list? And if so which ones?

Why would they be missed off?

T

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is the club new maybe they just not updated they list

As users can’t add to the list only mods or admin

Users can only ad reviews to clubs that are all ready listed

Also some clubs are pop up clubs ie open and don’t stay open long

Maybe a club need to be open for xxx amount off time before being add not shour just spit balling on that one

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Other clubs are missing too. The one on the Wirral is no longer on here, for example. If the club and Fab don't see eye to eye, that might be a possible reason. But just speculation.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Other clubs are missing too. The one on the Wirral is no longer on here, for example. If the club and Fab don't see eye to eye, that might be a possible reason. But just speculation. "

Townhouse? It is on there.

North West

"Other clubs are missing too. The one on the Wirral is no longer on here, for example. If the club and Fab don't see eye to eye, that might be a possible reason. But just speculation.

Townhouse? It is on there. "

I sit corrected! I am aware that the club profile disappeared?

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Other clubs are missing too. The one on the Wirral is no longer on here, for example. If the club and Fab don't see eye to eye, that might be a possible reason. But just speculation.

Townhouse? It is on there.

I sit corrected! I am aware that the club profile disappeared? "

That's true. They've made a move to another site. I tried it but I couldn't get on with it.

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

Yes it's a real shame, there's a good few not on the club reviews.

Just went to abfabs and it's really great, think true what was said, if there was a fall out with fab they don't list it anymore

North West

"Yes it's a real shame, there's a good few not on the club reviews.

Just went to abfabs and it's really great, think true what was said, if there was a fall out with fab they don't list it anymore "

I didn't say Abfabs had fallen out with Fab. I'm aware of another club who's profile disappeared from here and there was certainly some kind of disagreement. I did say my comments were partly speculation and I haven't made any direct comment about Abfabs (because I know nothing about that club.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

There’s a reason why it’s not on the list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

maybe it's not on the list because the geographically challenged people can't decide where it is

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

My understanding (and I could be wrong) was that when Abfabs was at its previous venue (of fond memory), the owners started an Abfabs dating site as an add on. As a result Fab saw it as competition and put Abfabs on the naughty step and excluded it from the clubs review section.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"My understanding (and I could be wrong) was that when Abfabs was at its previous venue (of fond memory), the owners started an Abfabs dating site as an add on. As a result Fab saw it as competition and put Abfabs on the naughty step and excluded it from the clubs review section."

And we ask know that being placed on the naughty step is arbitrary, irrational and without recourse - I'll see you ask in 24 hours .

Mr

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

"My understanding (and I could be wrong) was that when Abfabs was at its previous venue (of fond memory), the owners started an Abfabs dating site as an add on. As a result Fab saw it as competition and put Abfabs on the naughty step and excluded it from the clubs review section.

And we ask know that being placed on the naughty step is arbitrary, irrational and without recourse - I'll see you ask in 24 hours .

Mr"

For some the 24 hours to reflect upon your sins is a badge of honour. A bit like being banned on FL from LAM (a South East Rope community in-joke).

» Add a new message to this topic