FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > First 3some experience.

First 3some experience.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anda man. OP   Man  over a year ago

Stockport

I've been to quite a few Gangbangs and 3somes..most of the Fems i've spoke to say their first 3some was a spitroast..

Is that the usual experience for both sexes of the Fab members???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Devil's three way - no eye contact between bros

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" I've been to quite a few Gangbangs and 3somes..most of the Fems i've spoke to say their first 3some was a spitroast..

Is that the usual experience for both sexes of the Fab members???"

Strangely many men pull strange faces if they are asked to play piggy in the middle of a spit roasting.

I find it had to perform after a heavy meal personally.

I would always recommend something light with slow release carbs

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

" I've been to quite a few Gangbangs and 3somes..most of the Fems i've spoke to say their first 3some was a spitroast..

Is that the usual experience for both sexes of the Fab members???"

nah boi, fems neva be spit roastin me

Stockport

Meant the M/M/F scenarios..not the shirtlifters association.

[Removed by poster at 27/11/12 16:07:02]

"Meant the M/M/F scenarios..not the shirtlifters association."

Just a small techinical point on that statement

Shirtlifters have MMF's too - and what's more, some of the F's actually prefer it that way

"Meant the M/M/F scenarios..not the shirtlifters association."

Oi less of the "shirtlifters" digs

Being bisexual man does not put us into the Dirty Older men in macks brigade ok

Every mixed session I have attended over the years unless invited to do so I and the other men play straight cuz being bi we do you see

And there again 90% of men are in denial and sectretly fancy some MM fun

Stockport

Keep kidding yourself!!!

99% of the Fems who want Gbs organised by our three groups want to read the Fab profiles of the Guys we propose to them..if they have any Bi tendancies or friends listed there..it's a "Forget it"

To be perdantic, in the old contact mags, MMF meant male contact/ bi, and MFM meant males had the female in between them so no male.contact was involved.

I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong

"Keep kidding yourself!!!

99% of the Fems who want Gbs organised by our three groups want to read the Fab profiles of the Guys we propose to them..if they have any Bi tendancies or friends listed there..it's a "Forget it"

"

Maybe we should start a straw poll ?

I am happy to be proven wrong and will doff my cap to you should I be

Of course, using your own statistics, if 100 women reply and only 2 say they would be happy to play, you are still wrong

Stockport

"To be perdantic, in the old contact mags, MMF meant male contact/ bi, and MFM meant males had the female in between them so no male.contact was involved.

I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong "

Don't doubt you...only experiences i've had,or want,is 2 straight males with one female engaging in Hetro action.. i was told at my first invite a M/M/F scenario was just that.

My original question was perhaps too general?

Just interested in Fab members inital 3some experiences,M/M/F Hetro action.

Cheers.

Stockport

Of course, using your own statistics, if 100 women reply and only 2 say they would be happy to play, you are still wrong "

It's the women or couples that get in touch with us to put a meet together.. they specify what they want and don't want..99% don't want Gay or Bi Guys involved... ALL our GBs are safe sex ALL the Guys must wear condoms.. Nothing personal pal..just as some of the Fems specify NO Black/Asian/Oriental Guys..

Our GB Guys don't mind sharing with Ethnic Guys but 99% of the GB Guys don't have Bi interests/friends/verifications on their profiles...The GB Fems DO check.

Of course, using your own statistics, if 100 women reply and only 2 say they would be happy to play, you are still wrong "

I'd say that the straws with the bendy bit at the top are the more practical, but, the curly novelty type are a lot of fun.

Then again, the ones with milkshake inside are are quite clever.

Has anyone bit the ends off a kit kat and used them as a straw?

Of course, using your own statistics, if 100 women reply and only 2 say they would be happy to play, you are still wrong

It's the women or couples that get in touch with us to put a meet together.. they specify what they want and don't want..99% don't want Gay or Bi Guys involved... ALL our GBs are safe sex ALL the Guys must wear condoms.. Nothing personal pal..just as some of the Fems specify NO Black/Asian/Oriental Guys..

Our GB Guys don't mind sharing with Ethnic Guys but 99% of the GB Guys don't have Bi interests/friends/verifications on their profiles...The GB Fems DO check."

These females must be in the minority then. I've seen loads of fems on here that prefer bi males. Yes some prefer straight. But not such a high percentage as you claim.

Bi MMF is fun......

mine was a mff and it was bliddy disappointing.

second was better being a mmf

I don't want bi guys at my gb - but thats just coz I'm greedy and want to be the centre of attention xx

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Nope. My first 3some was a FFM. Lucky hubby eh?

Had a bi mmmmf the weekend an was so much fun. Bi guys only for us, all getting involved, all enjoying, loved it an will do it again

An really " shirtlifters" !!!! Tut tut.

Our GB Guys don't mind sharing with Ethnic Guys but 99% of the GB Guys don't have Bi interests/friends/verifications on their profiles...The GB Fems DO check.

These females must be in the minority then. I've seen loads of fems on here that prefer bi males. Yes some prefer straight. But not such a high percentage as you claim.

Bi MMF is fun...... "

» Add a new message to this topic